I Found You And Now You're in Trouble. (Coffee-Tastic and Raychu)[R18]

Coffee-Tastic

Holding back he was from the start. He could run his mouth for days if there were ever a person in the world that would put up with it. Ha. Akito was the last person on the list who would like to hear that, Hotaru was positive that no matter how much he would ever admit to disliking the silence, no matter what. But he was surprised that he had been the first one to really say anything. And damned, he didn't expect to hear what he said first. Saying that he didn't mind the sexual flaunts, saying he likes them now? No, he really didn't expect to hear that. Hotaru must be a real sex god to be able to make a virgin prissy man like Akito to like his antics so quickly, if he weren't so surprised, that thought would have immediately went straight to his ego. Sliding the disc in the player below the flat screen, he hid away his wide eyes just like that. What was more, before he got to comment about that, Akito continued in a blurt.

To think that he would have broken first from the silence, sheesh he was wrong. But glad he was for once.

Akito suddenly said some truth, mentioning trust and how they were bound together in their own ways. All true and he kinda knew it already, but it made his heart swell just a tad. He licked his dry lips and twitched his nose a bit like a rabbit in order to fix his expression before looking back at the man. His face tried to look neutral, but there was an uncensored twinkle of happiness in his rose eyes. Even he could feel it in his eyes and just sighed, gaining a smile instead as he got up to complete the last step of the movie preparation, aka, the cakes he bought. If Akito wasn't going to eat this, he'd like to eat the cake for himself, because he loved chocolate and hot lava cakes were a hundred times better than any regular chocolate cake. Not even the mention of Akito's desire of having a job was able to deter his slowly rising mood.

"Well, Akito, the thing is, you're still missing," he said, going to the cakes he set on the table. He took out some plates, further explaining the issues he'd have to work through, "I don't know how far you've traveled, but it doesn't matter all too much when people are looking for you. A missing hunter of a long family line? Aki-chan, there's no doubt they're looking for you... But I do suppose you don't feel okay mooching off of me for free anymore and you might not find it efficient to pay me in blow jobs," he sighed, carefully taking each tiny cake and putting them on their own square, eggshell white plates with shiny silver forks, both of which were used for little luxury foods like this. Returning to the couch with their treats, he sat down, holding the second plate for the newborn, "What you can do is look online for a job, or multiple small jobs, that don't require any ID from you and that are close by. I can help you find something if you'd like..."

He felt like he was doing well at handling the fact his puppy wanted to get a job. He just wanted to show he really did want to start trusting him more legitimately. Hotaru was sure to worry the first few times, but adjustments all started somewhere didn't they?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Raychu

Surprised? Yes. Akito was extremely surprised with how well Hotaru was handling him wanting to get a job. Honestly he half expected to hear that it was a ridiculous idea, or that it was going to be his way to run away again. He didn't think the older vampire would've taken it so well. This showed he was trying to show his trust, that was all the newborn needed. That's all he wanted in the beginning was a chance to show he could be trusted and that Hotaru didn't need to worry. If that would've happened sooner then this mess wouldn't have broke out. At the same time, he couldn't say this fight didn't change something. It gave them both a better understanding of each other. Akito knew he needed to try and understand Hotaru's feelings better, he also wanted the other to stop taking everything under his control. A little freedom went a long way for the brunet. He already went through having to sit around and obey once, he didn't like going through it again. Now that Hotaru was easing up a bit, it seemed like it wouldn't be as hard to deal with him.

"Ah. No I suppose not. The blow job I gave you is a one in a lifetime thing. Too bad for you," he teased. Did he actually go along with the other instead of getting irritated? Yes, yes he did. Akito had his own adjustments to make when he entered the house. He was dealing with someone completely different from the usual. His family was one that lived off of its perfect reputation, that meant holding a proper and elegant face. The moment he met Hotaru, everything his knew just crumbled into nothing. He had to personally deal with the new attitude and he just couldn't handle it in the beginning. Now he could, though he still had his moments where he showed his distaste for it. At times like these though, they both weren't as tense so he wasn't as in guard with what was being said. More importantly, what he said. These were the moments he liked, not having to worry about what Hotaru would do or say next, because it didn't matter. If something went wrong, then he'd care.

"I'm not in the mood for chocolate. I'm not a big fan of sweet things," Akito murmured, pushing the hand and the plate back towards the older vampire. Even if it was being presented to him, he just couldn't take it, especially when he wasn't going to eat it. It seemed to him like to if he took it and didn't even take a bite out of it was a lot ruder than if he simply denied it out right. Either way, he didn't feel like eating it. He agreed to the movie date, never the cake. It wasn't so supposed to be a bribe so he could get off the hook of eating it, right? Right. It's a simple lava cake. There was no way they would fight over this kind of thing, no way.

"You flatter me too much. Someone looking for me? My family name may mean something, that doesn't mean I do. My parents don't really care if I'm there or not. Since I'm missing, they'll come up with a story of how I left for Italy, or something like that. There's no way someone is looking for me. Even if someone was, there is such a thing as fake IDs. I've used them before. We could always use Akitaru again." Once again, he snickered at the name that had been made by anyone other than the wonderful Hotaru. Even if it was embarrassing, it wasn't that bad. Hotaru wasn't the one who had to use it for the library card, it was Akito. He had full rights to laugh at it all he wanted. "Would you help me? That'd be great, thanks." He flashed Hotaru one of those rare smiles to show his appreciation. That was the only time he did give such wide smiles was when he was thankful. It may not have been often, he still wanted to show his gratitude.

Hotaru openly rolled his eyes having heard Akito didn't plan on giving him another blowjob in his eternal lifetime. Akito wasn't forced to suck him off at all that time, so he was sure he could get him to do it again if he was forced to do it. But it wasn't like Akito didn't like it... He was a pervert in his own way. Not the same way as Hotaru, but still. He knew his fantasies and it wasn't anything vanilla like he would have expected from a lame virgin... Wait up. This lame virgin didn't get sour from mentioning the blow job. Oh wow... It seemed like they were both going to try to correct their annoying behavior. It was nice knowing he wasn't going to be the only one willing to change some aspect of their usual selves. Yeah, that was fine. What wasn't fine...

Did he just reject my sexy double dark chocolate hot lava cake just now? Nuh-uh. You did not just.

He looked down at the plate with his eyes wide as if he was just insulted on the grave of his beloved pet goldfish from five years ago. That wasn't the case, but he was still insulted. How could someone look at this cake... and not see... heaven on earth. It was practically fresh and even though the cakes didn't come home immediately, there still was some heat coming off of each small cake in steam. This cake was hotter than Akito right now after saying he didn't like sweets. Anyways, with dark chocolate, it wasn't too sweet. It was no sugar bomb. It was a bomb of rich dark chocolate, that's what it was. But more importantly, the cake was bought for the two of them to share. Hotaru spent the thought and the money into getting something for them to enjoy together. He imagined Akito taking a bite of the cake and then melting away. He was really looking forward to seeing that. It was a huge disappointment, but he didn't have any intention to allow the tasteless newborn to sit here without eating this token of apology and kindness.

He was barely listening to Akito speaking until he mentioned Akitaru. His flat line of a mouth turned into a deep pout, but he did blush slightly in embarrassment. Why did he have to make up such a stupid name... Looking up from the sad cake that wanted to be eaten, he saw his smile. He had a nice smile. If he would just smile more, he'd look a year younger.

He puffed out air like a jigglypuff and shook his head, "Yeah, you're welcome... But Akito..." he urged the cake closer to the brunet, coming closer as well and quickly was right at his shoulder, "Please. Accept the cake. It's not as sweet as it looks, I promise! Just enjoy it with me. I got it just for us and everything."

That pout, the slight color change in the cheeks. Akito didn't think Hotaru could have ever managed to be that cute in his eyes before. Now he stared at that change in face, all because of a silly name. How could he not find it to be cute? What was the weirdest part was that he did find Hotaru cute. Through the beginning until now, he could never jump on the train of cute for the older vampire. He could flatly admit he had sex appeal and was attractive, cute was just never a word he would've expected to pop into his mind. This just showed they were finally letting their guards down a little more. This was something the newborn was willing to go along with. He was extremely tired of trying to keep a stern face all the time, even he had a limit to how much he could hide his emotions. Though, at this point in the game, he was sure he wasn't hiding them all too well anyway. Hotaru saw through him plenty of times, it wouldn't be a surprise if he wasn't even hiding his emotions.

"Ho-Hotaru, there is still a thing called personal space. Even if you don't have a limit, I do. Not so close," he grumbled, leaning as far away from both the cake and the vampire, as much as he could. He could understand the cake being shoved back in his face, he just couldn't understand why Hotaru had moved along with it. He still would rave on about his space, even if he was getting use to the mindless teasing. Space was still a completely different issue, especially since he's was still a bit annoyed over this entire fight. Having his space constantly invaded was the one thing he would prefer to change. Everything else could be left as it was, well, besides the Hotaru behaviors that got them into the fight. Personal boundaries still matter to him slightly. Only slightly. It was just alarming how close the other had gotten over a simple rejection of cake. Very alarming.

"I just don't want it. Wasn't I told it wasn't a bribe? Why are you so intent on making me eat it? The more you shove it near me, the less I want it," he said, sitting back up and he ran his fingers through his hair. Was he really being cornered because lava cake? Apparently he was. To him, this was nothing more than a piece of food that wouldn't fill his hunger. It was almost depressing how he went from loving human foods to what he was now. He changed so quickly just from being bitten. Back to the point of the lava cake. He couldn't understand why it was so important to eat it. "I just don't want it. You're being extremely pushy. Unreasonable too."

"I'll only eat it if you feed me it." He flashed another smile before looking at the lava cake once more. He hoped that Hotaru would remain on his high horse to flatly refuse feeding him. That way neither of them would be embarrassed. Akito was riding on the fact that Hotaru would refuse to do something like that, not actually thinking about the possibility that he might not say no. What would the newborn do then? Die of embarrassment. Literally die. He'd just offer his blood to the older vampire right then and there. Well, that's an exaggeration. His face would be burning up. He already hated it when the other mentioned he blushed at certain moments. It made him feel strange, an old man blushing. That's hilarious.

Personal space. Pah. Akito was right, he didn't have a limit to personal space at all. When he brought the cake closer with himself, he needed to do it. He knew the discomfort would help, even if he said that it wouldn't Peer pressure worked more than one might think on older generations. "I don't want it to be a bribe, I just want you to enjoy something I give you for once that doesn't involve me putting your dick in my mouth, sheesh Aki-chan," he grumbled too. They could have enjoyed it together like friends would, but of course Akito didn't like chocolate. Of course he had to mess up date night. "But fine. If you want to make things weird... if feeding you will make you eat it... Alright. Pervert." Pride was an issue only with certain things. He wouldn't give someone a foot rub. Feeding someone else wasn't even a problem, especially when he was also getting something he wanted out of it. That first desire was just to eat some cake, but now Akito wasn't going to be getting away with just the cake after refusing him.

Smirking like he always would when being cheeky and sexual, he reached his plate behind him to set down for now. He wouldn't dare forget about it, so he telepathically told his cake "soon, my sweet". Then he gave his attention back to Aktio, getting up and sitting over him, getting on his lap. Hotaru sat up straight and proud with the plate in his hand. "Now instead of this being a regular movie date, you want to be the baby in this weird momma kink where you want me to feed you. I don't judge, so don't be embarrassed," he cooed, meaning he wanted Akito to feel very embarrassed, "Let me get comfy though, hold on..." Waggling his bum on Akito's crotch, only to hopefully make him blush, he nodded to himself and took the petite fork in his hand, "Better... Now. Open nice and wide. And remember that you did this, not me Aki-chan."

Aktio didn't do this. He just made Hotaru feel evil with an opportunity, that's all. But man, with that smile on his face, the older vampire was seriously questioning what he expected from asking an incubus to feed him. Now what he really did want to do was watch the movie, but he just wanted to be able to have Akito eat the cake, or at least start eating it until he'll eat it on his own. It was simply in his nature to get down and dirty fast... It was also in his interest to have a semi normal night with the newborn. And to be honest, sitting in someone's lap was a more natural position for Hotaru to be sitting on, not the seat on the couch away from someone else. Like the cat he was, he also found laps to be oddly comfortable. He liked being close to others in the weirdest ways, but unconventional was the practical definition of Hotaru Hatchimitsu in a nutshell.

Regret was the only thing that Akito could feel in this situation. He just had to get all high and mighty and demand to be fed the cake. He could feel his face heating up fast as he tightly closed his lips as a way to protect himself. Hearing that the other got it for both of their enjoyments could have possibly guilted him enough to eat the cake on his own, instead, he had to run his big mouth. The worse part for the newborn was that Hotaru was enjoying himself, very much so. Even being called a pervert didn't get him like seeing the other enjoying straddling him. Even if this was what the other did all the time, he knew full well that it still embarrassed the brunet. It was something Akito hated about himself, getting embarrassed by the smallest of things, though he also has Hotaru's influence to blame for that. This situation couldn't possibly be any weirder, no thanks to him.

His embarrassment quickly turned into a burst of laughter that filled the room once he was asked to open his mouth. This was too hilarious for him now. Him, a frown man, being fed lava cake. Once he finished laughing, he tried to force the leftover smile on his face to face, only to snicker every now and then. He brought his hand up to shield his mouth as he spoke, making sure the other couldn't randomly shove the fork in his mouth as he spoke. "Give me the cake. I'll eat it myself. I don't need you feeding me. I take back everything I said. Go eat your own lava cake, I'll eat mine," he murmured his eyes focusing back on the plate. He may have found it funny, that didn't mean it wasn't still mixed with embarrassment of falling into a trap. He didn't expect Hotaru to take it to this point, low and behold, he did.

Akito grabbed the plate tugging at it, try to get Hotaru to let go. He wouldn't admit that he asked to be hand fed hoping that he could get out eating the cake. He wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't embarrassed either, he knew it was written all over his face. At this point, he would just plainly say he'd rather just willingly eat the lava cake than act out any more of this ridiculous scene. "Go start the movie. Didn't you ask me to agree to your idea of a movie date? I'm waiting to actually watch the movie. This isn't very fun. Maybe I just need to go to bed." He gave a pretend yawn, eyeing the bedroom door. He wasn't cruel enough to actually leave in the middle of an apologetic movie date, or whatever this was classified to be. He just hoped it would motivate Hotaru into moving. He still preferred his personal boundaries to not be crossed. He was already being forced to eat a lava cake, Hotaru needed to let him do it in peace if he wanted it to be eaten at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing Akito's laugh, Hotaru smiled as his ears filled with his sound. He could have pouted, or fought against his hand to force feed him or give him a tease to really make him be quiet... but he liked the sound of his laugh. A lot... And he smiled far more wider than any normal thing. He held onto the plate still when Akito grabbed it, but only to make sure it didn't fall when he also decided to put his hand into the other's hair and ruffle him up, laughing, "Don't yawn at me! How are you!" After pulling back his hand, he let go of the lava cake, leaving it in Akito's hands now, "If you go to bed now, you won't wake up, I promise you that... But okay, you're right. We should start it." His smile remained on his face while reaching over for his cake and the DVD remote. Once grabbing them, he slipped next to the newborn with half of him still on top as the top half of him was propped on the armrest. He looked very comfortable to say in the absolute least.

With a loud, happy sigh, he stretched himself, spanning over Akito even more. With a simple click of two buttons, the disc began to play, but of course with an oldie thing like a DVD, there were going to be short previews before it actually started. His red eyes looked over at Akito, pointing to his cake, "Now lemmie see you eat it. You gotta," he tossed the remote to the side and held up his own fork, biting on it gently with his smile still bright enough to make his cheekbones rise. Sweet chocolaty goodness.... It had been a while since he last treated himself to something like this. He'd never think he'd be sharing his sweet tooth with someone else like Akito. And he had a feeling the cake just might taste all the more sweeter because he was sharing it with Akito. That was something he'd never think to imagine before. Understanding, being shown care and trust, and gaining the sight of actually needing one another... that was to blame for it.

Hotaru went from hating the man's guts with to laying half of himself on him to watch a movie while eating cake. What more, he's quickly learned how much he adored seeing Akito smile and hearing him laugh. Seeing him frown all the time and whatnot, it really was a world wonder to be a witness to it. It seriously made him feel fuzzy inside, a thing he was quite new to in this way. It was a golden treasure that he would very much feel jealousy over if he ever heard Akito's voice laugh with anyone besides himself. Hotaru also wouldn't appreciate seeing someone invade his personal space in the same way that he loved to do himself.

"I'm eating! Goodness. You are so worked up over a piece of cake. I'm not the one who got it, not considering the fact the person I got it for may not even like things like this," Akito said playfully, getting a small bit on his fork as he ate it. His lips became a thing blind as he tried to figure out if he liked or hated it. Hotaru was right, it wasn't as sweet as he had originally imagined it to be, at the same time, it was still sweeter than what he wanted it to be. It was decent enough for him to eat it, that was all. At least it wasn't so sweet that he'd be trying to dump it in the trash no matter what Hotaru said. He ate little bits at a time, still unsure what he felt about this. If he had it more often he might grow to like it, at the same time, since he's never had many chocolate-y things before, it still wasn't his move favorite type of food. He'd eat it for Hotaru, that was it. After this one time, he wouldn't touch anything like this again. It was a special occasion, so he needed to eat the cake, and to get the other off his lap.

Which is where he was still, well, half of him. This he could ever with, Akito just didn't want Hotaru trying to straddle him again. They still had the whole personal space issue that will never get resolved. Even if the newborn demanded for Hotaru to leave alone and stay a foot away, it was a hopeless cause. Even the newborn knew that. At the same time, he needed to manage and adjust it. He's already gotten over the over being constantly touchy all the time, this was just an extra step further into giving his space up for free. That was not an easy task for him. All his life he grew up resenting people like Hotaru, all touchy and feely, never considerate of the personal boundaries. Just having the other ruffle his hair still got him a bit on edge about it, though, he wasn't pushing the hand away like he'd do before. A lot has changed between them, hasn't it? Not just their physical contact, but the way the are emotionally as well. A York example is that Hotaru isn't trying to kill him anymore, it wasn't just that. To the newborn, it honestly felt like they were almost friends. That made him smile just thinking about it. Even if it was cheesy, he hasn't exactly ever had someone he could even come close to saying that about. Almost was better than nothing.

"One, the cake isn't horrible. It tastes... okay. Two, I'm going to push that half of you that is on me onto the floor if you don't move soon," he threatened, continuing to eat the cake slowly. His dark red eyes narrowed on Hotaru's face before slowly pushing him off, stopping before he actually succeeded. "What the hell. I'll leave you alone for today." Because today was special. Sure they just got over a bad fight, or... whatever that was that he decided to do, it wasn't just that. It felt like Akito could understand Hotaru just a little bit better. Plus, he was being given trust. That was a huge deal for the newborn. This is what he's been waiting for. Not a change of just behavior, just a change of mindset, well, and certain we behaviors too.