I Found You And Now You're in Trouble. (Coffee-Tastic and Raychu)[R18]

Coffee-Tastic

5c83dafebaf721798db7e05587dd2dc1.jpg

Name: Hotaru Hatchimitsu

Hair: Black hair he keeps in a low ponytail most of the time

Eyes: Rose red

Height: 5ft 9in

Personality: Very flashy, Hotaru loves to be touchy and sexual. Hanging out around 'weird' people, the Gothic community, he feels free to never hide away his red eyes and fangs because its normal to look in such a way (nobody things they're real) He likes to be a tease, but when he is serious, he doesn't joke around so much.

Bio: His life was perfect for such a long time. A royal vampiric family, taking blood from young maidens and fresh, tasty men and being able to be worshiped by followers... It was too good. And good things never last forever. History changes dramatically and his life changed drastically. And now, living a life in the 21 century, things got harder. And then tragedy hit. When Hotaru came back home from meeting a blood doner, he found his family dead. Slain by a hunter he witnessed leaving the scene just as he came in. As much as he was glad he was alive, his heart was crushed. He was alone now and that loneliness never was healed fully no matter what. After a few more years, he felt better and got himself to start living safer. He holds off on drinking blood until he needs it, he wears contacts and he hides his fangs all the time... Until finding himself apart of a different kind of crowd when he was seen with his fangs by accident once and was praised. These people were goths and even though he judged these people a lot before, Hotaru fit in and was considered very popular for looking like a vampire and looking good of course.

Likes: Human blood, kittens, sex with women and men, nighttime, garlic bread and playing around

Dislikes: Hunters, sudden flashes of light (like from a camera or getting a light glare in his eyes), summer, thinking about his family, serious people and using technology

In the cold of a long going winter, Hotaru pulled up the black scarf that was around his neck further to cover more of his face, covering up his cold lips and nose. Sure he didn't appreciate the summer, but he didn't ask for the winter to be so damn cold either. He still was able to get colds and get sick from weather like this. It could be worse, it could be snowing and making the sidewalk slippery. Hotaru blew out of his mouth, the heat making his breath visible in front of him.

It was late at night and in this area, it wasn't too common for people to be all over the place, and with this cold, there was practically nobody around at all. He wished he was home already, but he didn't want to stay over at his friends house because those fools were still having a party. He couldn't sleep with all the noise and he didn't want to wake up with anything drawn on his face, which has happened before and he learned his lesson. Of course he got the person back by using permanent marker on his face instead of crayola, so he really didn't want to give the guy a chance to get back at him in a worse way...

Hotaru would laugh about that often, such as now, making more puffs of clouds by his face as he walked back home. His laugh stopped slowly as the wind started to carry a familiar smell, one he instantly recognized as being his own kind. "Really?" he mumbled to himself, "What a surprise..." Wow. He hasn't seen another vampire since his family was gone. It would be nice to make a new friend, or a plaything if anything. Smiling under his scarf and started to go to where the scent was coming from. He went down the street and looked around before going into the ally the smell lead him to. In the dark, it was hard to see, but there was someone in there for sure.

"Hello?" He came closer, not being too able to see his face. There was no doubt this was a vampire, so he didn't try playing anything off 'smoothly and hint-like', "Vampire-to-vampire, I was interested in this scent of yours. Whats your name, there?" Pulling down his scarf since the wind didnt wasn't strong in the ally, Hotaru grinned with his red eyes curious and drawing.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Raychu

ip44l5.jpg

Name: Akito Kiichi

Nickname: Aki

Hair: Short, dark brunette hair

Eyes: Dark Crimson red

Height: 6ft 1in

Personality: Conservative, irritable, and too serious. Hates being touched by anybody, would rather just not converse with anyone. Not really talkative, shows his emotions more in his face and body gestures than talking about it.

Biography: When he was young a child he witnessed his father be attacked by a vampire and have a near death experience. His family had his swear to hunt down the creatures and destroy them. He trained all his adolescent years to hunt down vampires, isolating himself from society. Going to an all Christian school for his parents wishes. He was doing well with his training, beginning to hunt them more and more. Everything was going his way until he got attacked and bit by a vampire, turning into one himself.

Likes: Bitter candies, reading, sitting in dark rooms meditating, playing violin, and seeming like the bigger person.

Dislikes: Vampires, interaction, drinking blood, being shamed, crowded places, and fuzzy textured things.

It was too cold, too cold for Akito to continue to try and fight. He stumbled into the alleyway, trying to shield himself from the cold wind. He slid down against one of the brick walls, barely holding on to any energy keeping him alive. He was so hungry, but he just couldn't feed, it was an immoral act. He was exactly what he despised the most in life. A filthy, dirty vampire.

He shivered, trying to use his hands to give him some sort of warmth. He ran his tongue over his new fangs, closing his eyes. Maybe this was it. This is how he'll go. He had no reason to stay in the world anymore, his parents would surely shame him. The consequence of failing was a hard one for him to take in. He was going to be one of the best hunters. He still could but there's no point. To survive he needed to feed, which he would not do; he could not do.

He placed his head against the hard brick wall, his dark brown hair falling him his face. His dark, red eyes shot opens as he scrunched his nose, shifting his eyes around the alleyway. What is this smell? He turned his head upon hearing a voice come from the opening of the alleyway. The intruder stepped forward, causing Akito to slightly bare his teeth, unwelcoming to a new guest.

Vampire-to-vampire

Akito stopped baring his teeth, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't want to speak, he couldn't, but he somehow found a voice to at least say his name. "Akito... Akito Kiichi," he said in a hushed tone. He was tired, maybe this vampire was aggressive, maybe he would finish him off so he didn't have to do it himself. He closed his eyes again, resting his head against the wall, feeling weaker by each passing moment.

(I forgot to mention how Hotaru looks like he's in his mid-twenties!)

"Akito. Aki. I'll call you Aki-chan," he laughed and watched the other vampire close his eyes and look lifeless against the wall, "Aki-chan, how long has it been since you ate? You look half alive, wow!" He laughed even more out of pity, taking off the scarf he loved so dearly and putting it around Akito's neck and patting his shoulder. The brunet looked very cold, but Hotaru didn't take things seriously sometimes and didn't offer his coat at all. Only the scarf. "Hey, come with me. I'll let you drink from me when we get home where its warm. Come, come..."

He didn't wait for a yes or a no, he grabbed the other man's arm and pulling him up to stand, carrying him up by his shoulder, "My place is not too far away, so don't worry. You're lucky I came across you on my way home, Aki-chan. Very very lucky," he kept his eyes focused on where they were going, practically dragging the brunet along like nothing. He felt like a dead weight... This guy was starving, so he shouldn't be surprised. "My name is Hotaru. Its nice to meet you. It would have been nicer to meet you on different terms however. I won't complain though. It's been a while since I've talked with another vampire. When you feel better, you can tell me how I talk a lot and also how you came to be in such a piss poor condition."

Hotaru was careful when he found people to drink blood from, it wasn't that hard to do in a city. So what was this guy's excuse for staving in this day and age? He was a little curious to know. He was far more curious to see what kind of person Aki was instead.

(Good to know!! I think you know Akito looks like he's in in late twenties.)

Akito attempted to pull away from the touch, but it was too late, he was being dragged to this guy's home. He was too weak to fight back, too weak to care. This vampire was noisy. He continued to talk and talk, even with no response given. Lucky. That's not the word Akito would use to describe being found by this mystery vampire. He wanted an excuse to go, he wanted to be honorable for his family, not this. This guy was helping him in this weak state, nothing more pride damaging than that. Yet he didn't care, why should he? It didn't matter anymore. He already tarnished the family name by getting bitten. By turning into a blood-sucking monster.

He touched the scarf, pulling it up to his nose, taking in all the heat he could. He didn't bother acknowledging Hotaru, he didn't even look at him. This isn't what he wanted, he could say no at anytime, but he didin't. Why? Is it because he still wants to live? Does he still think he had a purpose even being a vampire now? That's not it, there's no way.

He shifted his red eyes to Hotaru, studying every detail on his face. Attempting to get his mind off the idea of life and death. I should thank him, but does he really deserve it? All he did was pick me up from the alley... he thought. He was always bitter when it came to apologizing or showing gratitude, but in this situation he had no choice. This vampire was showing him nothing but kindess. Even though he may not have wanted it, this vampire still helped him, he could've just left him there to die a slow, painful death. Pulling the scarf back down, he sighed loudly. He cleared his throat, speaking in a raspy voice, "Uh... Thank you."

Hotaru smiled and nodded his head, "Don't mention it, Aki... I also do expect something in return, but I'll let you know what that is later." That task was nameless for the vampire right now, he didn't know what he wanted. Probably to take his blood too later, but even though that would be tasty, it could be something else if he wanted to. "For now, just don't talk. Just focus on walking with me." Hotaru wanted to get home too. Too cold outside...

The wind didn't ease up at all along the way, but walking faster, he got himself and his new buddy to his place. His apartment wasn't big since Hotaru only worked as a bartender on some nights. Hotaru was glad that he didn't need anything else to survive besides a place to say because most of that money just went to rent and nothing else... The style of his home was quite sleek and conservative, he didn't feel like he needed to take up a lot of space, but that didn't mean he didn't want style with it. "Alright, sit right here," Hotaru led him to his red sofa and sat him down there, taking the throw blanket and wrapping it around Akito, "Warm and cozy, isn't it?" He looked at his face with a smile, but he quickly got a bad vibe from him.

The feeling was like finding something you shouldn't have, it made his smile fall weaker. He couldn't pin Aki's face with anything he remembered at the moment, but with over 2,000 year of living and learning, this feeling wasn't something he planned to ignore. He just couldn't think right yet. He couldn't remember yet. Hotaru looked away to stop the sickly feeling in his stomach, leaning his head to the side as well to expose his neck while coming closer, "Now before you die or something, go on. I'll let you feed from me now."

Akito nodded, lifting the scarf back up over his nose. He already expected that this would be a favor for a favor type of deal. The only problem was he was planning on getting out of there as soon as he warmed up. He didn't want the blood, he just wanted the warmth then he'd be out of the Hotaru's hair, permanently. He tried to keep up with the vampire's pace, trying not to be too much of a deadweight, but he stumbled, becoming more of a problem than he originally wanted.

As they reached the apartment he beamed slightly at the idea of finally getting warmed up. Once he was inside Hotaru was having him sit down on the red sofa, which was quite comfortable. He looked around, admiring how nice the apartment looked compared to his old one. He pulled the blanket around him more, trying to get warm as fast as possible. This felt like a peaceful place to be, he was jealous. He never had lived in a place as peaceful as this. His mind was sooned snapped out of the homely feeling when he saw Hotaru turn his head, his bare neck showing, just perfect for him to sink his teeth into.

"Now before you die or something, go on. I'll let you feed from me now."

Akito felt queasy, this was disgusting. He couldn't do it, even if it was another vampire. Something was so wrong about drinking blood from anyone. But he wanted it so bad. He was so hungry that his voice of reasoning was being overpowered by the thought of finally eating. He coughed, turning his head away. He pulled the scarf down again, trying to keep his composure. "I can't... feed... from you," he said in an octave higher, getting nervous. He wanted to take the invitation, oh god did he want to drink from the boy, but it went against the humanistic side of him that he still had. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to ignore the craving that was driving him into a frenzy. He needed to stop thinking about it...

He looked back at the man and raised his eyebrows, "Huh?" He was shutting his eyes as if he was a dog trying to shield his eyes from his food.... Yeah, nobody has ever heard of a dog like that. So it was just as ridiculous to hear Akito say he couldn't take his blood. "What? You don't think I taste good? How rude!" Hotaru joked, pulling off his coat completely to help entice the vampire to drink from him. He dropped it on the floor and took off his sweater as well, his shirt being a deep scoop neck so even more of his skin was out for the taking, "I'm just joking... But really. You're in no position to be difficult." He sighed.

He didn't know that Akito was straight up uncomfortable with drinking blood, he was just assuming Aki didn't want to drink from him because he was kind to him. Or he didn't want to do something in return, but he was starving, he didn't have a choice. "You know that. I'll make it easier for you," he cradled his hand behind the other man's head and took him closer into his pale neck, "If it makes you feel more tempted, may I let you know I've gotten four vampires addicted to my taste in my lifetime... Don't you want to know what it tastes like? Don't you want to be warm inside... you can feed until you're stuffed... Don't you want that? You must be so hungry, Aki-chan..." His voice was both playful and alluring, a natural affect he had when it came to the topic of blood.

If he were in Akito's situation, Hotaru wouldn't hesitate to drink at all. He held off from drinking blood so much more after his family was killed just to make sure he would never be caught. Because he held off so much, when it came down to feeding, he went a little overboard each time... His friends were fun to be around, but they were normally the ones he fed from. Whenever he managed to bring one of them home, he'd get them seriously drunk, have sex with them and then bite into their neck afterwards. If they were knocked out by then, great! If not, it didn't matter because the person would either not remember anything or think it was a dream.

Akito heard the shock from the other vampire as clear as day. He kept his eyes closed, hearing the other man shuffle off his over layers. Why was he so intent on making him drink? It's not like he had any real obligation to Akito. He should've just left him alone, let him die. Trying not to feed on a person right in front of you is so much harder than when you isolate yourself from people. He didn't care if he was starving, he needed to maintain the human in him. He needed to not act on impulse when nearly starved to death. He needed to not be greedy when it come to the thought of blood.

He tensed up at the touch of being brought towards Hotaru's neck. He opened his eyes, about to protest the touch when he saw the pale neck. He clenched his teeth, trying to close his eyes, but he couldn't. Addicted. He didn't want that, but he did. He wanted the feeling of wanting something so bad that he'd go mad for it. This damn vampire was too good at tempting people. Akito was literally frozen, contemplating living or dying. He was so hungry, to feed until he stuffed sounded like a heaven at that moment. He needed to gain his self-control. He shouldn't be tempted by such deceitful words.

No matter how many times Akito tried to think of his humanistic side, he could not. All his thoughts were filled with the idea of feeding off such a sweet, addictive blood. He needed to feed, this was his chance. Hotaru was a vampire, not a human, he could handle it. He opened his mouth, moving closer to the neck, biting down hard. As the blood began to fill his mouth, he almost choked on how sweet it was. He wanted more, he needed it. He wasn't just hungry anymore, he was drawn to a new taste that completely enthralled him.

Akito continued to drink, savoring every single ounce of blood that he fed off of. He continued to drink until he was full, he continued to feed even when he didn't need it. He didn't know how to stop, it was too good to just stop. He wanted all of it. He needed to stop, this was enough. He quickly pulled off the other vampire's neck, sitting straighter, wiping his mouth of any blood residue that remained. He most likely smeared it, but he didn't care, that was a minor problem to the major one that presented itself the moment he bit into that smooth neck. He actually drank from someone and he liked it, no, he loved it.

"Mmm..." He moaned a little to perfectly display his pleasure. It's been a while since he allowed another vampire to feed off of him. The small jab of the fangs were like a small surprise followed by having his neck sucked desperately and with hunger. How could he not feel any pleasure from that? "Now look at you now," he said as if the older man was a dog that just did something praise-worthy, "So cute and handsome Aki-chan is. You don't need to be afraid of sucking my blood. I understand you might not have wanted to trouble me... But You probably just made my night." Since he was so close anyways, he leaned to his fave and gave his cheek a quick peck. Being the little sex deviant he was, his agenda did involve playing around with Akito, but not now. His body was probably as cold as a block of ice and he wasn't going to get dirty with a block of ice. When Aki warmed up and looked good enough to use, then he could so whatever he wanted.

"You look a bit better, so you can talk now, right?" He asked, and looked at the blanket that was around the vampire, pursing his lips like a thinking kid before opening up Akito's warm nest and wrapping himself in there too. And now they were so close together, it was bound to tell Aki that Hotaru was a person who didn't care about boundaries of the kiss on the cheek already didn't say that. "Why were you starving? This place has tons of people around you know. If you were so hungry, you could have easily pulled someone to the side and feed from them. I wouldn't kill them though or else that'll bring problems... Just enough for you to not die of course. But if that's what you did like any smart vampire from the very beginning, you wouldn't be in this situation. Maybe you're just not as smart as you look. That could be a reason too."

No he didn't actually think he was stupid. No dumb vampire can survive in this day and age. However, he was just trying to joke around. Hotaru was trying to make a friend here after all! Bonus points if he actually turns out being addicted to the taste of his blood. Nothing was more sexy than having an older vampire at his feet, begging to be allowed just a drop at the very least.

Hotaru had just praised him like a parent would if he were a good behaved child. His ears started turning red from a rush of anger and embarrassment that overcame him. Not only did he praise him but he made such an insinuation with that disgusting remark. He hated the thought of sex and pleasure, it never appealed to him like it would to most. Akito hated being touched by people, the polar opposite of this guy. Akito wiped his cheek, frowning slightly, unhappy with the sudden contact. Hotaru didn't stop there, no, he even got under the blanket with him. Akito was freezing, feeling Hotaru's heat made him delighted, but he needed his boundaries at the moment. He shuffled himself out of the blanket, sitting on the other side of it, using it as the wall for space and boundary. He honestly didn't care if this other vampire took it personally or not, he just dislikes any sort of contact with people. It made him feel unclean. He shivered at the loss of his heat source.

He didn't know how to explain his answer, and he sure as hell wasn't going to spill his life story for this guy. It's not like he could just say that he didn't like the idea of feeding because it disgusted him, he didn't want to think of the relentless teasing this guy would surely do. He brushed his hair out of face with his fingers. He still felt so sick, but it wasn't the dying kind of sick at least. "I just didn't... feel like... feeding?" he said, accidentally turning it into a question. He didn't completely lie it just wasn't the whole truth with it. He knew that this guy would never buy that as an answer and the longer he stalled, the longer he had to stay there. He sighed, speaking in a firm tone, "I just didn't like the idea of feeding. It disgusts me, okay? I don't like the taste of blood, the texture, or even the sight of it. I can't stand the thought I'm hurting someone when I bite into them, I just hate feeding."

He sounded like he just poured his feelings on the table for this mystery vampire to see. He surely earned himself the teasing by doing that but he couldn't help it, he just wanted to get it over with so he could leave. His thought process still jumbled up with the taste of this guy's blood. The idea of feeding was still disgusting as before, but his new cravings didn't say the same as his brain. He wanted to get out of there as fast as possible, hopefully never seeing this vampire again. He needed to find some reason to leave, but he couldn't think any. He couldn't make up an excuse on the spot either, he was a terrible liar. He was stuck in this endless loop of contradicting thoughts. He needed to get himself straightened out before something went wrong.

Hotaru pursed his lips when Akito drew out of the blanket just because he came in. He guessed maybe he wasn't the cuddling type? Boo. He didn't need the blanket as much as he did, so he threw it back around him and got up from the sofa, grabbing his coat and sweater from the floor, still listening. From what he was hearing, it sounded like Aki-chan hasn't been a vampire for very long if he still had that kind of humanity and stubbornness inside of him. Hotaru himself was a pure vampire. Born from a mommy vampire and a daddy vampire, he never got to experience any struggle with the guilt of using a human for feeding... And being a vampire for so long, he came to the conclusion himself that humans weren't their cattle. They were a combination of body and soul, just like himself. Truly something worth having the title of something higher than a kind of livestock.

"How long have you been a vampire, Aki-chan?" He asked, calmly and coolly in response to the firm tone he got, "Probably not long because with an attitude like that, you would have been dead already..." He's met a small handful of vampires like this in his time. They never got to the point of Aki's level of starvation however. It was all the same thing. They couldn't believe that their life has changed so much, how inhumane it is to have to drink blood, its gross, bla bla. "Do you want to die then? Because there is no possible way for a vampire to live unless they consume blood... Especially if you new. Since you body has to adjust to the changes, you need a lot more often then I would. It's like an initial tax for having eternal life." With his two articles of clothes put away, he shrugged and gave Akito a quick glance, "I wouldn't mind being the one you drink from if you feel so uncomfortable doing it with people... But if that's the case, my own tax for saving your behind will increase too."

Returning to his big, red comfy couch, Hotaru laid himself, stretching out his legs and purposefully touching him with his feet with a smile on his face. He of course wasn't only thinking about Aki-chan. If the new vampire stayed here, he can have fun with him. He looked so stern and serious. They were opposites. How much fun it would be!

Akito was happy the source of heat was returned to him. He pulled it around himself more, making himself snug. He wanted to make it as as hard as possible for Hotaru to get inside the blanket again if he tried. He just hoped that Hotaru got the message of hating being touched, or maybe he didn't even care to know. Akito had a feeling this vampire would do whatever he wanted anyway. He didn't care if he looked stupid to this vampire, it was just a fact of life for him. Feeding was a wrong act of a previous human, but blood itself was disgusting. He was having a hard time coping with the fact that he enjoyed tasting it from Hotaru. He couldn't say he was addicted to the vampire's blood, he never really tasted it before today. From the moment he turned into a vampire he starved himself.

How long had he been a vampire? Close to three weeks, three painful weeks. It took a lot of self control to prevent himself from going into a frenzy from starvation, unlike a lot of vampires he hunted. Half the stories were they were starving and basically started killing any human that walked their way. He was even surprised with the amount of control to prevent himself from acting on impulse. He gave a small 'hm', responding to the fact he wasn't a vampire for very long. It wasn't that he didn't like talking, he just felt no need to respond to what Hotaru already knew. Did he want to die? Not really, he just didn't want to feed either.

It's like an initial tax for having eternal life.

That comment irked him. He sneered, baring his teeth. "I didn't choose to become a vampire! Another vampire chose that for me. I never wanted eternal life, yet it was given to me. I'd rather grow old and die than be able to live another hundreds of years," he snapped. He didn't mean to come off so rude, but this topic was a touchy one for him. He was being forced to pay a price for something he didn't want. He felt bad for his immature behavior he just displayed, but he wouldn't say sorry. He slumped his shoulders, looking down in his lap. It was like he was a child throwing a tantrum over the fact that they needed to eat their vegetables. He needed to feed to live, he didn't want to die, so feeding was his only option.

I wouldn't mind being the one you drink from if you feel so uncomfortable doing it with people... But if that's the case, my own tax for saving your behind will increase too. He lifted his head, drawn in with curiosity. This vampire had just basically offered him the deal of a lifetime, literally. He didn't want to die yet, he still had somewhat of a life to live, vampire or not. He didn't even mind the fact his debt would increase, he already assumed that it would. He didn't really think over his decision before spouting, "I'll take that deal." His voice much softer than when he had snapped at Hotaru. Just as he said that, the Hotaru had gotten back on the couch, putting his feet on Akito. Akito mentally scolded himself for just accepting the offer. He was sure that it was going to involve a lot more body contact. The thought alone made him want to vomit. He wanted to shove Hotaru's feet off of him, but he needed to be nice. The worse he behaved, the more power Hotaru would have in his hand. This was going to be hell for him. This was his punishment for becoming a vampire, he was sure of it. Is it too late to go back and change his mind?

Being snapped at like that, it was obvious he hit a vein. When people get turned into vampires, yes there is an internal struggle, but why exactly was there a need inside of him to actually defend himself in such a way? Back in the day, people would beg to be able to have the same powers and lifetime as a vampire. Hell, if any of his current friends knew he was a vampire for real, they'd be begging him to. Although it was always nice having someone begging at your feet like a dog, it wasn't reasonable to be turning just anyone into a vampire. In this new world, it would be horrible for any wrong man to gain eternal life. To be a vampire, there's a lot of understanding when it comes to how things are supposed to go in life.

To anyone, it would be weird to know how most vampires can't turn humans into them unless they've lived for at least fifty years. The true reason of that was because the body takes time to fully mature as a full vampire. The reason to elders, like himself, was that it gives a human time to reflect on the world as it passes by. You see how good people rise, how evil men rise... turning someone wasn't a small thing that didn't matter. It was sharing your soul to someone else. If a vampire gave their soul to evil, then wouldn't that suck. And so why did a vampire decide to change him? It might have to do with the fact that he was so sensitive to the fact he was no longer a human being. Akito wasn't evil, but still. There had to be a reason if the mystery vampire "chose" it for him.

Hotaru didn't like to think deeply about things. It took too much of his brain power to do that. He was too old to be getting side track... he hadn't even paid attention to when Aki-chan said he agreed to their deal. His eyes looked off and when it was still silent, he looked back at the newborn vampire and raised his eyebrow, "What was that? You said yes?" Judging by his face, he was right. "Oh, cool!"

He folded up his legs and sat up on them, "How are you feeling now? Better? I wanted to taste your blood too. Other things as well if you're down for that." Winking and sticking his tongue out playfully. No, Akito didn't look like he'd ever be down for anything, but that was the best part. Hotaru could make him want it, he was so sure of it that he wiggled his but and smiled wider, "And by the way. I'd like it if I took a bite out of your neck on my bed. Its way comfier and when we're done, you can just go right to sleep. I can't bother you if you're asleep." That was a lie actually, but hey, why not? "What do you s..."

His phone started to ring in the distance, it happened to be the opening of Lucky Star. Not sexy. "...Yeah, just go to my room. It's right over yonder." Pointing over at the hallway, he went to go find his phone in the many pockets of his coat. He hated using the damn thing, even after it being many years since it came out. He missed having to send letters. He missed using his signature of staining his lips in red lipstick and kissing the seal. Times change. Now, Hotaru was waiting for when holograms would be available to the public. It wouldn't be long... Fifty years? A hundred at the most. He'd bet money on it, but there was nobody that he could do it with except for Aki-chan. Except he had a feeling that he wasn't going to be sticking around more than he needed to.

Just like the living room, his own bedroom was sleek and comfortable, but unlike the living room, he had a pictures of his family in his room. Every fifty years, they'd take a photograph together. It was a real shame how in just twenty more, they'd have taken another one... When the day came by, he was sure to feel empty and he wouldn't leave his house for a while.

Akito regretted saying yes the instant Hotaru started suggesting sexual acts, though he couldn't say he was surprised. Sexual impulse was a common thing for man and vampire alike. The thought never appealed to him though, it just disgusted him at the thought of how sex crazed someone could be. He rubbed his neck unconsciously at the thought of getting bitten into. Did it hurt? Was it pleasurable? Hotaru did express some pleasure when he had feed from him but maybe it varies in each vampire. He was curious to know the feeling that Hotaru felt when he drank from him, he probably wouldn't have to wait long to know what it felt like either. This vampire in front of him was quite eager to get a taste already. He didn't feel much better but he saw no point in protesting the demand, it would be over soon anyway.

He couldn't bother him while he was asleep? What cheap kind of lie was that? Of course he could bother him while he was sleeping. If he thought that would make it easier to go into the bedroom, it didn't really sway his decision one way or the other. He didn't seem to have much of a choice anyway. Hotaru's phone started ringing, not knowing what the song was from, it sounded quite cheesy. He almost laughed at how it perfectly started ringing in the situation. here Hotaru was trying to be seductive and his phone goes off completely killing the vampire's mood. He dropped the blanket from his shoulders, standing up. He didn't really know what to do with it, so he just left it there, heading for the room.

It was nice, just like the living room. He had wonderful interior design. His eyes scanned the room, locking them on the family photo. He squinted his eyes slightly, trying to recall who those people were. He knew he had seen them somewhere before, but he couldn't recall. He didn't remember all of the faces of the vampire he hunted, there were just too many. He kept looking the photo over and over, but he just didn't remember how he knew them. He took his eyes off the photo, not wanting to dread on the lack of memory he had. He hoped that he didn't kill them, Hotaru might mentally snap if he did.

He walked over to the bed, sitting on it. Hotaru didn't lie, it was quite comfy. The day was long, hard, and full of excitement. He would have wanted a normal, dull day instead, but life is a bitch. It throws things we don't want our way. If definitely threw Hotaru his way, he definitely didn't want that. He didn't need to stay forever, just long enough to get himself on his feet. He had to get used to the fact he was a vampire now, he had eternal life. He just had to overcome the obstacle of drinking blood. He closed his eyes, laying on his back. He wasn't tired, not one bit, he was just tired of his thoughts. They never stopped and sometimes he needed a break. He opened his dark, red eyes, staring at the ceiling. Life as a vampire has only just begun and he knew it.

Putting one hand on his hip, he put the phone to his ear and waited for the song to stop. It was really loud in his ears... "I need to press the button." he mumbled at himself after letting the phone go on for another five seconds. He picked up the call and sighed, "Yes, hello?" Hotaru roamed around the room with his eyes and listened to one of the girls he knew ask if he got home alright, if he felt sick because of the cold, ect. Being attractive was great, but then he got calls like this from the friends he was barely friends with. Acquaintances. His real friends knew that the bird will fly into their hand if they're holding still for long enough. "I feel like I'm dying right now. Tell everyone that they need to set up a funeral in advance." He spoke to her sarcastically, making her laugh and keep on talking. "Huh? Uhuh. Yeah. Yup... Yes. Uhuuh..."

He walked to his room with the phone still at his ear, looking at Aki-chan. From what he could tell so far, he always looked like he was thinking of something. Whatever he was thinking about then, they were probably going to change. "Hm. That sounds interesting," he told the girl on the phone, coming over and sitting himself down on Aki's crotch since he was already laying down, doing it harder than he needed to just because he can. This person was in his debt, he can do whatever he wanted, how he wanted it. "Tell me more about your coin collection~" Oddly speaking of coins, he had his own collection stored somewhere around his stuff. It wasn't because it was a hobby, it was because he knew that people would go crazy for coins and throw money at him for something that was worth a penny a few hundred years ago. It was for emergencies.

As for Aki, he looked down at him and covered the mic end of his phone, "Take off your shirt," he smirked at him and put the phone back at his ear, "Yeah? Wow, that's super old. How did you even get that?" Hotaru started moving his hips, trying to excite the cute vampire under him. While he ground his behind on Akito, he started to take off his belt and open up his zipper just to get that step done head of time. Vampires his age probably didn't find sex to be exciting anymore, but he never got bored of sucking the reactions out of people no matter what. He didn't think anyone would ever understand how happy he was when the vibrator was invented for consumer pleasure...

Hotaru was going to do what he wanted with Aki-chan, but looking down at him, getting a better look at his face, that weird feeling was coming back. Did he really know him from someplace?

Hotaru came in the room, still on the phone. Akito didn't mind the background noise, it pulled him out of his thoughts, he did mind the fact that this cheeky little vampire sat on his crotch. He wasn't heavy, that was a plus, but why did he have to start now? He was on the phone too, how vulgar. He was right, accepting the deal did mean more physical contact. One he thought he'd never actually do. He could still leave, that was a choice right? Of course it wasn't, even if he were to not take the deal, he still had to make up for feeding from Hotaru. He was putty in this vampire's hands.

Akito looked up at the vampire on top of him. Take off your shirt. The vampire had a smug look on his face. Getting a better look, Hotaru was a good looking vampire. Hotaru began to grind his hips, causing Akito to gasp for air, his ears turning red from embarrassment. Okay, new feeling, very new. He watched the boy undo his belt and zipper. He was much more eager than the newborn vampire. Perhaps he could get away with not having to do this? He highly doubted that. He sat up enough to be able to pull his shirt off. He was slow and reluctant when doing so. He threw over the side of the bed, onto the floor. He had never felt so vulnerable in front of someone.

Akito was extremely irritated and it showed on his face. He hated the fact he had no choice but to do this, he was completely at this guy's mercy. He was still feeling sick, maybe this vampire would realize. He didn't feel himself get that excited from the feeling of Hotaru grinding himself on him, instead he just felt odd about the whole thing. He tried to have sex before but he never got hard, he couldn't. Porn didn't appeal to him. Sex is general was just so... weird. But here he is, in this kind of situation. Everything was just so abnormal.

Giggling, he shook his head, "What? What exactly are you doing to be spending so much money on coins? You were the one complaining about how you didn't have nothing nice to wear at the party. Buy new clothes." He looked deliciously over Aki's body, licking his lips when he got a look at his fresh neck. The thought of a meal was exciting enough to put the phone down and take of his shirt and dropping it behind him with a sense of pride. Unlike the male under him, he liked being undressed. It was such a natural state to be in. Natural was nice!

Hotaru knew the girl would be able to continue on and on about herself, so he allowed the phone to stay to the side as he leaned over into Aki's neck, pressing his nose onto his skin, "A bite to seal our deal~" kissing his neck, he closed his eyes and bit into his neck, not giving the new vampire a chance to take in the fact he was going to be bitten again. How terrible was it to have be bitten and turned into a vampire, only to be taken in by a vampire and then bitten by him while being in a whole new setting? He wouldn't be surprised if it took some time before he wasn't the only one having pleasure.

All care about anything was going away fast now. The state was delicious. It was the combination of human and vampire as well, which tended to happen when feeding from a newborn. He tasted human so briskly, telling him that Aki hasn't even been a vampire for two months at the most. So new... He was in a completely new world. Hotaru didn't know if Akito understood that as much as he should. Possibly.

The old vampire moaned in delight, sucking slowly and making each mouthful be savored sweetly. Sucking, he also would take a moment to kiss the wound he made, only to put his fangs in again and continue. Hotaru rubbed himself at a more lewd rhythm on the brunet's crotch, sliding his finger up and down Aki's body to get his goosebumps to rise. And also, just as he thought, the phone was still blabbering in the girl's voice.

Akito watched Hotaru closely, not taking his eyes off of him. The way he licked his lips. He removed his shirt, looking confident, unlike himself who felt awkward at loss of clothing on his chest. It was slightly arousing to watch the boy act in such a manner, Akito wasn't going to lie, but it wasn't enough to get him going. It'd take more than that to get him hard. If he didn't find the other person appealing, they would know real quick.

"A bite to seal our deal." That shivers down his spine, making it official. He can't go back now, even if he wanted to. When Akito bit into him he didn't react. It wasn't pleasurable, it didn't hurt, it was just happening. It's the same as when the first time he got bit, it was just happening in the spur of the moment. Hotaru would kiss his neck, just to stick his fangs back in again, and repeated this every now and then. It felt odd to have him remove his teeth just to stick them right back in, but it felt good. This new feeling was overwhelming him. He felt his face get hotter with each passing second, he felt on fire. He wasn't cold anymore, he was too hot.

Akito could feel the throbbing that was coming from his pelvic area, his pants beginning to feel tight. Too tight. He would slow clap for Hotaru if he could. He had achieved what no one ever had, he made Akito hard. The rythym Hotaru was going made him want more, a lot more. He had never felt this before and he wish he did. The way the older vampire ran his finger up and down on him felt like a spark of electricity. It felt fantastic, he never thought it would feel this great. "Mnngh... F-Fuck," he moaned out. He couldn't help it. He didn't care if the girl on the end of the phone line heard him, it's not like he would see her anyway. He was too focused on the new feeling of pleasure. Now he could see why people liked it so much. It was like there was a whole new side to him that had been waiting to come out.

Hearing Aki moan and use fowl language got him grinning while he fed slowly, drinking to his delight before pulling his lips away and licking the two holes he made in the other's neck. "Parfait," he cooed in French, meaning perfect. Just like with many things he did, the reason was because he could. Because he could this, because he could that. Being so old and living for so long, he long since cared about things. As long as what he was doing wasn't stupid to his own being, like showing his friends that he was a real vampire, then nothing mattered now did it? He looked down at Akito, controlling himself and his desires by slowing the motions of his hips in a teasing way as he ran his fingers into his dark brown hair, "I don't mind you staying as long as you want. All you have to do is lighten up, Aki-chan. Relax and just let me... Ghh..."

Hotaru's simple brush through Aki's hair became a firm hold as he got a great amount of pain going to his head, "Hah...O-Owie," the vampire took a deep breath to try and calm the heavy thumps in his head, but it didn't do anything. Shorty after taking that breath, it came back harder again and Hotaru's forehead fell into the newborn's neck just to grit through it. It felt like fire was going through the cavities on his brain, lighting everything up slowly like a roasting duck. He's had something like this happen before, but this pain was causing him actual harm. The old vampire stopped his motions and his shoulders shook as well, "W-Wait a second. Sorry, Aki-chan..."

Getting another strike of pain, Hotaru could only remember drinking blood from an enemy of his family. It was from a human that had a vendetta against his family and had attempted to kill them by taking in poison and using his own blood as the kiss of death. It didn't work. Clearly. But the pain that came to him, he was told, was because of a bond he shared with the one he drank with. The negative compatibility was just so incredible that the blood he drank turned sour in his stomach and gave him this pain. But he couldn't remember Akito. What did he do?

Frowning and breathing heavily, he lifted his head up and stared at the other man hard, his expression not so playful anymore. "Akito. Who are you? Who were you before becoming one of us? Tell me." Hotaru was still in pain and the intensity of it made sweat start to form on his forehead.

Aki was turned into a vampire by a vampire for a reason. He got so mad thinking about the fact that he wasn't human anymore. Hotaru felt like he knew him from somewhere before, but he couldn't figure it out. There was no avoiding it now. The blood doesn't lie and he couldn't continue knowing such a bad link was between them.

Akito's neck felt sensitive from the bite. It burned, it felt like it was irritated. He wanted to touch it but he felt like he couldn't move. It stung horribly, was this normal? Why did it hurt him so much? He looked up at Hotaru as he slowed his movements, running a finger in his hair. Suddenly he grabbed firmly, pulling hard on shorter pieces of his hair. He clenched his jaw in pain. He was about to start scolding the older vampire when he saw that he was in pain, a lot more than himself. What was going on?

Akito tensed up when Hotaru dropped into his neck, the burning pain getting stronger. He hissed slightly in pain, but tried to bear with it. Hotaru stopped his motion, he even apologized. Why is he apologizing? It's obvious he's in pain, there's no reason to apologize. He didn't know what to do, he just laid there, unsure of what to say. He never dealt with vampires being in pain when he usually was the one giving them that pain. How was he supposed to make the boy feel better? He probably couldn't. He felt like he needed to leave before something got out of hand. He didn't want to be stuck here any longer, it just seemed like a bad idea.

When Hotaru pulled himself up to look at Akito, he felt pity. He always felt pity when vampires were in pain, but a job was a job for him, get over it. Akito. Who are you? Who were you before becoming one of us? Tell me. He voice was serious, he spoke in a demanding tone. That was the first time he had used Akito instead of Aki-chan since they first met. What kind of question was that? Who was he before he was a vampire? He was Akito Kiinchi. He was 29 years-old. He was a vampire hunter. Vampire hunter. He killed vampires, he destroyed them. He couldn't just say that, Hotaru would probably kill him. But he didn't think Hotaru would give him the choice to not answer. He needed to leave, he felt sick.

He attempted to shove Hotaru off of him but his arms felt like jello. Where had all his strength gone? Was he scared? Of course he was, this vampire was probably stronger than him because he fed frequently unlike Akito. He swallowed hard even though there was nothing in his mouth. He furrowed his eyebrows, he was panicking. "I was the same person I am today, Akito Kiinchi, 29 years-old... a vampire... h-hunter," he barely breathed out his words. How he found any voice to say he was a hunter was beyond him. He wanted out of there now. He needed to get Hotaru off of him, but how? He felt so weak against the older vampire, like he somehow had more control of Akito than he himself did.

That was why... No wonder Aki didn't feel anything when he took his blood. He was a dirty hunter that never cared about who he was killing, so he wouldn't have a direct bond. Hotaru? No no. This was the man that... killed his family... The ones who have been with him before Aki was born. Or when his mother was born. Or his great great grandmother.

Hotaru's face went white~ he was already pale, but now there was absolutely no color in his face, stricken with the worst kind of realization, "You..." He moved away from his face and sat up, covering his mouth, "It was you." The vampire's voice was a giant mixture of shock, anger and sadness. To think he was treating the man who killed his parents so playfully... He would of had sex with the one who slaughtered his family and left with everything but regret or even a small thought that, hey, maybe these vampires weren't evil. Hotaru always tried to dim his memory of that night because the pain was too much, it was no wonder why he couldn't remember his fucking face. This were coming back to him now. The smell of blood and death. The smell of his mother's perfume dying along her spirit. The cold, loneliness in his heart from having to leave them behind and run away to a whole new city...

"Snnf..." Hotaru's eyes began to water, he sniffled and he covered his eyes with the hand that was on his mouth, "No wonder you were so pissed about being a vampire. You're the thing that you've been killing all your life!" Raising his voice, he wiped one of his eyes and leaned back over on Akito, grabbing his neck tightly with his hands, "Akito, do you recognize me?! People said I looked just like my mom! Do you remember her? You killed her along with my father and my brother!" Hotaru closed his eyes and began to sob, he couldn't just keep these emotions down in a situation like this, "No wonder someone turned your ass into a vampire. They wanted you to suffer for the rest of your goddamn life!"

Tears of anger and sadness swept his cheeks, the salty drops reddening his face near to the color of his eyes. He could do it. He could take revenge and kill the one who tore his family apart in a massacre. "They didn't even drink human blood..." He said weaker, but his grip was only getting stronger, "They didn't do anything wrong..." He cracked just a little more, the old vampire's head lowering, "You made me all alone..." Killing Akito would only be giving him release. He couldn't just kill him... Crying, he kept holding onto his neck, waiting for the bastard to pass out. He didn't want to hear his voice anymore...

It was you. What did he do? He couldn't remember. Was it something to do with the photo he saw? Hotaru's face was horrified with the man Akito was. He never recalled the faces of the vampires he killed, that was a job, not a hobby. If he let himself remember the faces he would've become too sympathetic, failing to do his job correctly. He couldn't fail what his parents expected him to excel at. The only reason he hunted vampires was because it was in his family blood, he was expected to do it. He was never give a choice.

Hotaru began to cry, covering his eyes. Akito felt a stab of pain in his stomach, seeing the pain he caused to vampires every time he decided to strike. No wonder you were so pissed about being a vampire. You're the thing that you've been killing all your life! That wasn't the whole story as to why he hated being a vampire, that was partially it. If he were to show up on his parents doorstep at this very instance, the would kill him theirselves, not feeling remorse even though he was their son. He was dead to them the moment he turned.

Akito felt a set of hands grab his neck, holding tightly. He wanted to fight back, but he wouldn't. He earned this punishment. He didn't even care if Hotaru had decided to end his life. Akito, do you recognize me?! People said I looked just like my mom! Do you remember her? You killed her along with my father and my brother! The words stung in his mind, screaming at him. He didn't recognize him, he didn't recognize his family. He felt tired, needing some sort of air, but none came. He clenched his jaw. He felt sicker than before, was this guilt?

You made me all alone..., that shot him in the heart. Those words crushed him the most. He was alone now, his parents wouldn't bother with him. If he could go back and be born into a different family he would. All his parents ever talked about was their obsession with vampires, how much they deserved to die. They fueled his brain with their beliefs, and he let them. He knew as he got older he didn't have to believe them, but he didn't want got break the family bond they had. The moment he would say no to hunting vampires was the moment he was hung for sinning. He wanted his family's approval, he wanted them to be proud, but in the end he could t even get them to look his way at all. Now they'd look at him, but it wouldn't be full of approval or love, it'd be full of disgust and hate. He frowned at the thought of how he took this boy's family away just to make his happy.

Akito felt hot, no air, just the hands on his neck getting tighter. He closed his eyes, letting the sleep overtake him. He saw no point in fighting anymore, he was worthless. It was kill or be killed in his eyes, so he initiated the killing. His parents filled him with a terrible view of the world and he didn't know what to believe anymore. Not all vampires were evil, and vampire hunters didn't have a right to exterminate them, but they did anyway. He did. He felt like a monster for the first time in his life.

Hotaru saw Akito's dark red eyes close, it was then that he let go of his neck and covered his eyes, continuing his crying in the silence of his room. From the moment that he left the bodies of his family in pools of their own blood, he was bent on digging in the feelings of really losing them. Two years went and he did a great job. Today, he thought he made a friend, but actually took in his worst enemy. What was worse than almost having sex with him without knowing who Akito was, it was how the pains of losing his family came back. All those times when he could have cried, but didn't~ it was all coming out now. And just as he was alone on that day, he was also alone now...

It was so disrespectful of him to push their deaths away out of his mind. Well not only that. He tried forgetting about all the good times they had together, just to avoid sadness. As if their lives didn't mean anything to him... but that wasn't true... He loved them so much. And he missed them with all of his heart. 1000 years of having them with him has ended, so no, he didn't want to come to the realization he was alone for the first time in his life. Truly alone. Hotaru kept himself around people all the time. He took them home to be at the center of attention, he wanted eyes on him no matter what. His need for attention only increased when at night he'd see the eyes of his family in his dreams. Lifeless, cold, and no soul behind the color of roses.

Hotaru would miss everything that having of them entailed. He still was crying, but he finally got off of Aki, going to the framed picture of his family on the wall, taking it off and hugging it to try and receive the comfort he no longer had, the comfort that he would never have again. "I'm sorry... I promise not to forget you anymore." he mumbled, snot coming out of his nose and itching his philtrum. He hated crying already and this was the worst he's ever felt...

He found his box of tissues and wiped himself up once he started to calm down. Hotaru felt exhausted and if it weren't for the man in his bed, he'd already have fallen asleep... What was he going to do with him now then? With a deep breath, he stared at Akito and thought for a while. If this was happening a few hundred years ago, he would have just thrown him into his dungeon and torture him painfully. This was present day and not only did he not have a dungeon, Akito couldn't scream too badly or people would hear. Luckily these apartments were made well and they had soundproof foam in the walls for extra privacy. However. He doubted that the sound of music or fucking, which is the intended purpose of soundproof foam, can compare to actual human torture.

Torturing wasn't even his thing anymore. With history getting more and more civil in his life, Hotaru grew apart from causing that kind of pain to other people. He loved blood, but... not something like pulling of nails or cutting off someone's dick. Because ew. Hotaru didn't know what in the hell to do with the passed out ex hunter. In the end, he went into one of his drawers and took out a pair of handcuffs that were supposed to be for rough sex, but they'd still do their job anyways.

He pulled Aki's body closer to the bed frame and handcuffed one of his wrists in. Where else was he going to put him? There was extra soundproof material in the walls in the bedrooms, that he made sure of with the superintendent, and there wasn't any other convenient place to put him. It sucks that it was his bed that he had to give up, but it had to be done. Hotaru took himself and the photograph to the living room, wrapping up in the blanket that was left behind and put his head on one of the pillows. He certainly wasn't going to have a good night's dream... He was just too tired. His eyes were exhausted from their rain showers.

Akito's red eyes shot open and he awoke with a start. He was breathing heavily, feeling sweat on his bare chest. That was the first time in years he's had a nightmare about the vampires he killed. He had them all the tim when he was a kid going on the trips with his dad. The blood on the ground, the screams of pain, the emotionless face he wore. He would cry as a kid when his family wasn't around, the scenes horrified him, but he forced himself to believe he'd get used to them, and he did. He made himself think they deserved it, even if they didn't. All vampires were monsters, even though he knew they weren't. He didn't let himself have a choice in life, he just followed the orders given. He was a well trained mutt, always barking when commanded.

He tried to pull wrist that was handcuffed down from above his head, hearing the clanging of the metal. He frowned, this was not happening. He started pulling at the handcuff more, trying to release himself from it. The noise got louder, but he could not pull his hand free. He stopped, sighing. There was not point, he wasn't getting free at the moment. He dropped his hand down, his shoulder feeling stuff from being in the same position while he slept. How long was I asleep? What time of the day was it? Where was Hotaru? His thoughts beginning to race with the quiet that crept through the room. He has a right to hate you, you're a monster. Monster. The word rang in his head several times, reminding him of the sins he committed.

He started to yank his cuffed wrist again, he needed out. He can't stand the quiet, it was his enemy. He pulled harder and harder, but it did him no good. His wrist rubbed against the metal, beginning to feel irritated. He stopped once more, giving up. He sat up, shifting himself against the bed frame, resting his arm. With his free hand he touched his neck, it still felt sore from being choked by the older vampire. Why wasn't he dead yet? If it were him in Hotaru's position he wouldn't hesitate to kill the murderer who took the lives of his family.

Akito looked around the room, trying to find a distraction for his thoughts. Nothing caught his attention, his mind racing with the images of the people he killed. He winced at the thoughts of them, their faces, their lifeless body. How could he have done that? It was wrong of him, they had emotions too. He let himself be taken over by the hatred his father displayed. Why did his father hate them so much? What had they done to him? Was this just an endless chain of hatred? He hit his head on the bed frame multiple times, trying to find another source of thoughts.

Clanging, rattling, scratching of metal... Hotaru was awoken by those annoying sounds, finding himself curled undert he blanket and his face in the darkness that was the deep corner of his couch. There was no reason to be awake since it was the weekend. He didn't have an appetite. He always felt like he could sleep another few hours no matter how long he slept for. He was an old, old man after all. Knowing what was making those sounds didn't make him want to get up at all either. His resolution was closing his eyes and covering his head in the blanket. Last night, his problem was where he should be putting Akito, and now it would be how would he go back into the room and what would he even say. Or should he ignore him for a while?

He thought that he'd be able to think about it later after sleeping another 24 hours or something, but then he heard banging coming from his room. Hotaru opened his eyes and sucked his teeth, keeping the blanket tight around his body while he got up. In his swelling pain and emotional suffering, he didn't bother with redressing himself at all and he wish he had. The living room gets cold at night because the heat gets turned off automatically if he doesn't change the thermostat and yes. He forgot about that. So now he had a greater reason to go in the room, which is what he did with many hesitant seconds of him staring at the door.

Coming in, he looked at Akito, who had been banging his... "Were you banging your head on the frame?" He asked with more displeasure than curiosity. Hotaru's usual playful and foxy voice had gone stale and scratchy. "You woke me up. Don't do that. If you want somebody hitting you on the head, you should have waited for me to wake up on my own." He dropped the blanket when he got to his closet, opening the door to look for one of his more comfier long sleeved shirts.