Bline Date to Blindfolds (Coffee-Tastic and Grumblr) [R18)

Coffee-Tastic

Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.600.1909952.jpg

Name: Momotaru Hiraka

Height: 5ft 10in

Hair Color: Midnight blue

Eye Color: Gold

Personality: Normal looking from a distance, but once you get to know him, he is extremely sexual both to women and men (even though he is strictly for the same gender). He's very playful on top of that, loving to be around other people and being able to talk to anyone, even if they're complete strangers

Likes: PDA, seeing people's reactions, cats, acting silly, sex, toys (both stuffed animals and the dirty kind of toys) and teasing others

Dislikes: Serious people, working, being treated like an adult, his landlady, excessively clean things and strong smells of chemicals or gas or oil

Bio: He was openly gay from a young age. For that reason, his parents didn't treat him the same and as soon as he was old enough to leave the house, he was driven out. For a while, he only stayed at the homes of his boyfriends until making enough to get a place on his own. He doesn't mind rejection, being used to it and already aware of how to cope, and often uses his high sexuality to bother other people, be it grabbing his boyfriend's asses in public or performing mild acts of foreplay in places he shouldn't. Being quite the man he is, he has a hard time being in a long-term relationship... just because he prefers this doesn't mean he dislikes the person at all, enjoying hanging out and hooking up with his ex's as friends all the time. Despite this issue of his own, he believes it is possible to find the one.

"Hmm..." Momo looked at his phone for the time, "Too early once again..." It was a blind date taking place a week after splitting up with his last boyfriend. Like always, it wasn't that the guy wasn't good, he was! He was nice and he was cute, but he wasn't the perfect one he was looking for. Blind dates were new to him since he normally met people at bars, meet-ups with groups of friends or on completely random occasions. These dates proved to be nice surprises though, meeting about three other guys prior to tonight date. It was exciting to see what he'd get and that excitement always made him feel frisky, which his dates always seemed to appreciate.

At the table, he did himself and his date a favor and got drinks. Momo had no idea what his date liked, so he just got his favorite, which was red wine. He sipped some and looked off at the other tables. This restaurant was popular for couples, so looking at the pairs, he gave a smile. Sure, as much as he loved sleeping around and being his dirty self, he longed for something like that. There was something charming about the thought of having his one and only, someone all to yourself that was bound to him and his strange self. Momo didn't think he was picky, but there was so many people he's been with, its hard for others to see it that way sometimes. But he was a strong spirited man, he never allowed other people's opinions get the best of him.

His routine for dates were either having sex first, then dating afterwards or having the date and then having sex afterwards. A little slutty of him to be like this, but the act of sex for him was just a fun past time... maybe a bit of an obsession as well... that's on the down low... Normally, his dates never complained about his ability to get playful just as fast as a rabbit, not yet that is. Even if it wasn't sex, he knew how to make people happy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Grumblr

Dino.Cavallone.240.181408.jpg

Name: Shiro Kurogane

Height: 5'9

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Golden Yellow [Pretty much yellow]

Personality: Shiro can be considered a flirt who is always seen hitting on someone different. You can say that it's due to his confident and naughty behavior. He even likes to play dumb and innocent for things he obviously knows.

Likes: Being thrilled, day dreaming about sexual things, trying new things, reading books [surprisingly], sneaking in kisses, spicy food, seafood

Dislikes: Sweets, sour food, bitter edibles, vegetables, and being left unsatisfied.

Bio: Shiro was born into a family of three. A mommy, a daddy, and an older sister. They all got along, everything was nice, everything was perfect, and because of that Shiro was extremely bored. He would do nothing in his childhood but be the good boy with those good grades. It was only until he got into high school that things began to change. He started to hang out with the extroverted groups and got out of his shell. He became this burst of energy that everyone wanted to hang out with or even sleep with. However Shiro had this problem. He was a huge gay pervert. He wanted to have sex so bad but he had to control his urges because he knew that the things he thought about were a little too extreme for anyone to handle. It was also hard for him to distinguish if he actually liked someone or lusted after them so he had to distance himself from having a relationship. It was... Terrible! That is until one of his friends hooked him up on a blind date. Oh! If only he didn't open his big fat mouth about feeling lonely without a boyfriend...

Shiro raced down to the restaurant with his hair and clothes in a mess. He made a mistake for taking a nap earlier. He assumed that he was going to sleep at least for an hour and then get ready for the blind date but he ended up sleeping for more than that. His hair felt like it was a mop of an ugly dictator and that his clothes were the crinkled noses of disapproval. It was a complete recipe of disaster and ruin. His blind date was going to ditch him the moment they would lock eyes and tell their mutual friend or friends that they never want to see Shiro ever again. It would put a crack in his pride if that were happen but what could he do? He couldn't arrive at the restaurant hours later and say, "Hey! Sorry for being fashionably late. I was looking like shit earlier." His friends told him that was a complete no, no and he couldn't no, no now.

When Shiro arrived at the restaurant, feeling like he had to chug chunks of air, he used the reflection of the windows to fix himself. He gave his blonde hair a light ruffle and shook his head slightly to give it a little fluff. His hands then swiftly executed a bowtie that was slightly crooked and even gave Shiro a frown. Finally he did his best to smooth out his dress shirt, though it may not have worked. It still looked like he was trying to go for that strange Visual Kei school uniform kind of look. The lazy kind at least. Hopefully his date didn't...

Who was his date?

Shiro cursed to himself. If only he had paid attention to his friend more than his stupid video games, he would have known what this blind date's name was. All he remembered was, "Single Guy... Looking for someone... Why not go out with him if you're so fucking lonely?... Stop eating all my food and go play your own games!" He sighed heavily at the memory, resenting his own behavior. How was he going to even his blind date? For all he knew, his date could just be imaginary or...

His eyes stopped over at the lonely guy at a table with two glasses of red wine.

Was that him? It had to be him. He was a guy, he looked like he was waiting, and he was only drinking one of the glasses. Though he could have been waiting for someone else or have a bad case of alcoholism. Not that he wouldn't mind flirting for a while. He liked flirting with drunk people. He could kiss them and taste the alcohol from their tongue. The idea of kissing that stranger and drinking the wine from his lips triggered one of the many switches Shiro had. Gosh he was getting so turned on that he forgot that he was looking for his blind date.

Shiro cheerfully walked over to the man and smiled widely. "Need someone to help you drink that wine of yours?" He slowly licked his upper lip with hunger. "I wanna volunteer for that."

Momo was starting to think his date wasn't showing up after time past beyond the time they agreed on. The anticipation was killing him to the point where he could grab some other guy from the restaurant and sit him down in the chair across from him, then go on from there. But he didn't have anything else to be doing and while he waited, he used his phone to take away some of the jumpy nerves, playing mini games one after the other. The comfort of the wine might have helped more. Momotaru didn't easily get drunk, so alcohol served more as a relief than something that numbed down feelings.

Looking up from a frustrating game, his eyes looked past the other tables at the glass window. For anyone outside, its hard to look in on the restaurant, but for the people inside, it was clear as day. Speaking of day, the man that stopped and fixed up his hair had hair just as bright as the sun. A blond that was a familiar detail of his blind date. He was cute and watching him fix up his appearance made him smile and laugh a little. To him it was kind of dorky, but very cute and he needed something to lift his spirits. Momo put his phone back into his pocket and picked up his glass of wine, sipping it casually while pretending not to notice his date, he hoped, come in.

When the man he knew for sure to be his date, Shiro, approached him, he lowered his glass and watched his tongue go over his lip with satisfaction, gesturing the seat across from his position, "Do you? Take a seat then," his eyes narrowed slightly as his smile grew, just like a fox, "Your timing is quite impeccable, but you make up for it in entry."

Biting his lip with a giggle, Momo sat up straighter, coming closer towards the table. If his date was going to do things like that, he best keep the bottom half of himself under the table completely. Actually, if his date was going to do things like that, they should just leave and find themselves a room to stay in... But he still was curious about this one. "You must be Shiro then. Its nice to meet you!... Oh. By the way, you don't have to say my full name. Its a date, I think we can be as informal as we like," he looked at the blond's clothes, then up at his face again, "Call me by my nickname, Momo."

Shiro was late, his clothes weren't as perfect as his own, but he truly did make it up just for making a shiver go up his back... Momotaru didn't know that Shiro didn't even know his full name, he should be glad that the man gave his nickname, but still. He'd be let off the hook if he knew if that was the case here. Not a lot of things made Momo upset. If people did him wrong however, that didn't mean he forgot about it. What comes around goes around, Shiro was no exception and he'd experience that soon enough if this date goes as smoothly at it seemed so far.

Sweet! He didn't think the man was batting for the same team. It would have been terrible if the man wasn't. Shiro would have had apologized for his flirting even if he didn't want to. The guy was yummy to look at and sweet to talk to. Though he wouldn't dare to sleep with him. He hadn't had sex before and he didn't want to dump all that virgin responsibility to him... Though he might have. Shiro didn't know. All he did know was that he was going to take the empty seat, flirt, and...

Shiro's blood froze. What was that he said? His timing was sarcastically impeccable? He made up for it in entry? Its a DATE? Fuck, fuck, fuckery in all the fucks. He was talking to his DATE. The one he left waiting for God knows how long. Fuck, fuck, fuck. With his luck, he didn't know whether or not he was blessed at the given moment. The Momo might have been pissed at him for being so late and looking like Shiro did. Hopefully he could save himself and this date.

"Ditto, Momo. I'd like to be as informal as I can with you."

He slipped his glass of wine to his lips and took a sip. Thank goodness he was kind of a lightweight when it came to alcohol. It was going to help him calm down his nerves though obviously he had to drink a couple of more glasses to get the buzz he was looking for. Shiro would rather be a little tipsy and buzzy than sober at the moment if he planned on not screwing up like he already did. It wouldn't be fair to Momo and would waste his time. Shiro didn't want that. He wanted both of them to have fun and be as comfortable as possible... Even if being comfortable meant more intimate. He didn't mind that idea at all and licked his upper lip again.

"]Sorry for being late. I got home from work and decided to take a quick nap." Shiro chuckled. "I didn't think I'd take a nap for hours." He seriously didn't. "If I had known that you were my blind date, I would have came sooner."

"I certainly hope so," laughing again, Momotaru put his elbows on the table and cupped his cheeks gently in his hands, "And well, if you slept for that long, that means you won't mind spending some extra time with me after our dinner, isn't that right?" Giving a wink, he looked down and pointed at the menu, quickly changing the subject so his date could wonder about what he meant, "I've been to this place plenty of times, so I already know what I'll be getting. If youre up for it, we can both get the same thing. I do recommend the speghetti... I love pasta."

Casual start off. Not bad... Momo was good at reading people and judging by the sip of wine to go with his late arival and apology, he could take a guess and say Shiro was nervous, the poor guy. He's never been on a date with someone like this before. Probably because on normal dates, people already knew what he looked like and they wanted to get on his good side so they can have a good time in a hotel or at one of their places. It was nice being treated nicely because of his looks, but even if he wasnt treated specially, all of his men at least got some fun after a date. And then after that, they treated him differently.

One thing he hasn't gotten much of were virgins. Actually, the only time hes been in a relationship with a virgin was when it was him being it. Momo loved eating up the reactions of other men just was much as he liked eating up the man himself, so of he were to find out who was sitting across from him, he'd say they should skip the dinner entirely and find somewhere private. There was no way he could possibly have any patience for someone he could show his world to.

Shiro's cheeks were flushed and it wasn't because of the wine. What was Momo suggesting? Was it... Was it sex? His eyes wandered over to Momo as his thoughts tried to figure out what the man was trying to say. He hadn't really given his date a proper look and cursed to himself that he was a fool to do it only now. Momo's hair was a color of an enchanting dark blue. It was like the night sky and it trapped anyone's eyes if they dared to look. Then there was his eyes. Shiro folded in his lips, enjoying the sight of them. His eyes were a glimmering gold and shined even without a source of light. They caught Shiro in a bind that held him down.

"Fuck." He cursed with a raspy whisper. His thoughts were sparking and crackling like firecrackers. They were all racing with images of Momo's naked body against Shiro's. There was even the abuse of using Momo's voice with moans, groans, and fucks. Oh my. If Momo knew how much of a pervert Shiro was, it'd be an embarrassment for Shiro. Someone who he just met suddenly discovering his date is a perverted virgin is something Shiro didn't want to happen. It would have been a shock.

Returning back into the real world, Shiro smiled at Momo's suggestion. "Ah spaghetti? Is that an invitation to reenact that Disney movie?" He asked chuckling. "I wouldn't mind doing a spaghetti kiss so open in public... Along with other things." Fuck!

Shiro slowly bit on his thumb, trying to calm himself down and look unfazed by his own words. He was too turned on. He wanted to have sex. His mind was racing too fast and was overflowing with perverted images. Shiro couldn't even keep his boner down. He was an adult for damn's sake and here he was having his hormones flying everywhere like a teenager. He had to calm down and take things easy. Right now he was practically throwing himself at Momo and what kind of desperate adult was he to do that? It was seen as unattractive and he didn't want to look unattractive to Momo. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did he have to be such a fucking pervert?

"So what do you do for a living, Momo?" He asked trying to get his mind off of sucking Momo's dong.

Lady and the Tramp was the movie he was referring to and Momotaru himself never even thought of it like that. It would be adorable to reenact that scene with his date, but then Shiro gave him a different thought all in the same sentence. He hid his mouth with another laugh with his eyes peering at this blond cutie. It was great to know he was open to doing things in public. That would make things a lot more fun right off the bat. It was even more obvious that Shiro was nervous, even at his own praise-able flirting. Momo couldn't stop smiling, his cheeks were sure to hurt even before he got a chance to hollow them out with the other man's dick.

"You're too funny," he put his hands down and took a relaxing breath, "My work... I work at a restaurant. I'm sure you heard of it before, its Dorsia. Its a very high end place, so the pay and the tips I get are enough for me to get by well... But don't worry, I'm not the fancy kind of person at all. The last place you'd see me eating at is where the silverware is made of gold or something like that. Like, for instance, I'd rather have the next date entirely at my place, or yours." Purring, he took his glass and spun around the red liquid inside the glass. "Keep that in mind, Shiro, haha! Now, say. What do you do?"

Shiro was doing a poor job of looking unfazed... or it could be that Momo was really good at seeing through the eyes of people... In either instance, he was getting a bit bothered. His cheeks were a nice shade of pink, he even changed the subject as soon as he threw Momo something delicious to think about. All the things he could do in public... He'd love to feed off more of the embarrassment Shiro was leaking out like an oil spill.

If Shiro knew how much of a pervert he was, he was sure the blond would become even redder. Momotaru's shame was hard to reach, everyone he knew figured that out early on in being friends with him. He can openly tell someone how he spent his night and go into detail of how his time was with his partner, or even with his own self. Of course, he wasn't trying to creep anyone out. His frivolous attitude towards sex and other subjects makes it okay for him to be so openly dirty. Others can view him as a trashy homo, but Momo wouldn't change a single thing about himself for anybody.

Dorsia? Oh wow. That was... Quite surprising to hear. Shiro had only heard bits and pieces of that place from his friends. Though he didn't really pay any attention to them. All he really remembered and summed it up was that it was a restaurant that everyone wanted to go to. Kind of like a McDonalds. Overall he didn't really care about all that kind of stuff because it was just a place for food. However the way that Momo said it yanked open Shiro's eyes on the matter. Dorsia seemed to be this expensive place for rich people and impossible to get a reservation in there. Shiro took a sip of his wine, getting that information in there. He needed to get out more to understand all this stuff.

"Oh?" He questioned, smiling eagerly at Momo's suggestion. "We've only just met and you're already thinking I'll be going home with you." He said as he tilted his head in a cocky manner. "A little cocky now, aren't we?" He chuckled. There we go. Now the wine was helping him out regain his composure. It was unhealthy to think that but he figured that this case was special. "Not that I mind if you are..."

He paused for a moment to adjust himself in his seat before answering Momo's question. "Ah me? Well my jobs aren't as interesting as yours. I'm a librarian at a somewhat small library." AH! What was he saying? That was completely boring! He had to say something else. Something that he's been doing lately that was a little cooler than his usual day job. "I also work some other jobs too. They're usually small time but I occasionally get asked to work at a couple of places a little longer." He gestured his clothes. "Like this. I've been working at a club for the last couple of nights as a bartender and haven't been sleeping well." He sighed and shook his head at the memories. "The women that go there know how to drink and it makes me envious that they can hold it so well." Then his eyes roamed over to Momo's lips, his thoughts wandering on... "I wonder if you can handle drinking me up."

Crap. The dirty thoughts were suddenly taking over his tongue.

"But if you can't, then I can always drink up yours..."

A librarian. A librarian... Momo wished he could have said the word out loud because even if Shiro thought that was boring, he thought it was unique. When have any of his dates admit to being a bookworm? Well, he was assuming that Shiro was a book lover. With all the other jobs he was being offered with, he didn't need to keep being someone who worked at a small library unless he enjoyed books. The thought of that was nice to think about. It was actually an attractive feature Momotaru appreciated that was inside of Shiro.

He was listening and nodding his head while his date spoke about his various jobs and bartending. Then he said another thing interesting. "Getting cocky yourself, hm?" he saw the way Shiro's yellow eyes looked a few inches down from his eyes and at his lips. It seemed like not only was the blond a bit nervous, he was frisky as well. "As much as I'd enjoy that, you shouldn't assume that I'm unable to do anything when I'm feeling thirsty." He licked his lips and gave his bottom lip a small bite as he leaned closer to Shiro, "My only question for you is how much you're willing to give me... And at this rate, I honestly am considering taking our date somewhere else. I'm becoming very parched and I want to see how generous my date will be to me when I..." suck his cock. Momo mouthed the rest of his sentence slowly so the other man would be able to understand it.

Shiro's mind was working off more shame than Momo's but his own self restraints were loosening. He wanted to taste Shiro's sweat right off his boy, being pressed close together while breathing heavily and desperately. Momo wanted to know what kind of kisser the blond was and experience that for himself in a private place with his hands in his fluffy looking hair~ "Hmm..." he moaned a little in his mouth at the thought. Momo was a strong visualizer, what can he say?

"Excuse me sirs." the waiter finally happened to show up, smiling and ready to write down orders, "Are you both ready to order?"

"Um..." he sat up again and smiled innocently at Shiro, "Will we be ordering, or do you want to go through with my suggestion? Its up to you, Shiro." Momo looked away, lifting his drink to his lips to have some more of his wine.

Shiro felt goosebumps crawling around his skin as he watched the sexy animal lick his lip and nibble on them. He unconsciously did so himself with his eyes focused on Momo's sexual face. Did Momo even know how bad Shiro wanted him? If he continued to look so sexy and seductively draw him in with that sultry voice of his, Shiro was never going to be free. He was going to be bound by Momo and suffocate in a blissful atmosphere if he didn't stop. Shiro didn't want him to stop though. He was silently crying out for more and his heart began to race as Momo's tongue carefully twisted around his mind.

"I'm becoming very parched and I want to see how generous my date will be to me when I..." Shiro felt his thoughts getting ready as Momo sparked up a small fire. He felt himself dying of anxiety as he leaned in, hoping for his words to be something so tasty. Oh please let it be tasty... So tasty that his mind would go blank...

Suck.

His.

Cock.

With the flip of his horny switch, his eyes suddenly shut down into something sex crazed. He craned his pointer finger and brought it to his teeth, gently nibbling on them. His rational mind was gone now. It was thrown out the window and wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon. Now all that stayed behind was his animal instinct to fornicate for weeks. Nothing was going to stop that unless someone fucked it right out of him or he fucking it out.

Shiro made a playful smile and released his bow tie. "Take me to go." He released two buttons from the top of his dress shirt, showing a peek of his bare chest. "I need to eat meat right now..." It was likely that Shiro had gotten more than just his date's and the waiter's attention with his actions. It was most likely that he caught the eyes of many others. He was practically stripping his clothes off and saying he wanted to have sex right on the table with everyone staring. Shiro didn't care though. As long as he could get rid of his V-Card and have Momo's body ravaging against them, he didn't care if the entire world was watching them.

Before the date started, it was Momo's eyes that were looking around at the other couples. Now they were mostly all staring or glancing their eyes at them in secret every few moments. And why? His date was acting so... amazing. No person he's been with on a date has done something so bold in public, nothing like stripping off their bow tie and taking off buttons from his shirt at the restaurant. Momotaru wanted to take off all his clothes for him and just go to town with him on the spot. He would do that if it weren't something that can get the in serious trouble. And he really liked this place, so he didn't want to get banned... The look in Shiro's eyes made it a hard decision though to be fair.

The man didn't realize he was staring at Shiro until he blinked, the waiter's nervous gulp of confusion being so loud. Momo cleared his throat and nodded, "Okay then! Well, sir, thanks for checking up on me every now and then, but it seems like we're having our night out someplace else." He got up from the seat, putting out a green slip of twenty bucks, dropping it on the table, "I know the first drinks are free, so that's ten for my second one and the rest you can keep for yourself." Momo patted the waiters back and grabbed Shiro up, pulling him towards the exit.

This whole thing felt very adolescent and silly. How could two adults be so impatient as to leave the dinner date before it even started just to fuck? Adults didn't do that because the true adults were the other people at their own tables, watching the two of them like they were a video on the weird part of Youtube. His heart pumped and his cheeks were getting color from how exited he was... "You're really getting something special tonight. By god, you earned it," he was totally afraid of tripping and falling onto the floor, because if that was the case, their fun would start right then and there. Momo couldn't remember the time he felt like this. There was more than anticipation going around in him with Shiro. "I don't live far... Please, lets go." A few steps out of the door, he pressed his chest against Shiro's and gave the man's lips a lick, squeezing his hand that still remained in his, "Follow me..."

His voice was full of desire and play. A new guy meant a new experience to Momo, each one tasting different and having their own sweets and spices... He was so curious to get a taste of what Shiro had to offer. His cum, his sweat, his saliva... Yeah, he wanted to try all of that. The dark haired one purred again at his crisp imagination, making him hold onto Shiro's hand harder as he kept dragging him like a dog. "Say... What side does my 'special' date take?" he asked. It was sometimes a simple thing to ask, he didn't care how things went as long as he got what he wanted... And if his blond joyride was still interested afterwards, why not try both ways? Why not try everything he had in his big book of naughty things to do with a partner?

Shiro was barely keeping any attention what was happening around them or even read what was supposed to be rationally important. All that spun within his mind was that he was going to have sex with that sexy darkhaired animal all over him. It was so bad that he kept imagining all the dirty things they could do and they were all tied to what Momo was doing.

One scenario was when Momo was pulling out money. Shiro couldn't remember exactly why Momo did that but it created a hefty dreamy idea. Momo paying Shiro for the harsh rough sex. He bit his lower lip, smiling lewdly. He could imagine his back against the mattress, Momo drilling his cock down his hole, Shiro fitfully holding onto the mattress sheets with undeniable pleasure, and Momo whispering dirty things about how much of a pervert Shiro was. His body trembled at the thought and made him hungrier. Was that going to happen? It wouldn't so good if that was the only position they were going to do for his first time.

Another scenario that popped into his head was when Momo licked his lips. "You're a tease..." He remembered himself murmuring. Who would leave a horny person like Shiro with just a light lick on the lips? It turned Shiro on even more so he shouldn't be complaining but he wanted more. He wanted Momo to open Shiro's mouth and suck on his tongue. He wanted to feel Momo's tongue play with the roof of his mouth and tangle about with his own tongue. The desire to be unable to breathe from all the heavy breathing when they would continue rough housing tongues and frantically strip each other's clothes. They would only break their tongues away to lick and taste each other's skin. The thought made his body tremble more. How long would Shiro be able to hold out before they reached to Momo's place? He would end up having sex with him on the street if Shiro kept his perverse thoughts up.

"You're really getting something special tonight. By god, you earned it."

Shiro felt his nerves go ecstatic again with another scintillating scene. He was being treated like a dirty dog and Momo was his master. In his mind, he found with a collar and a leash held by Momo. Momo would be saying how much of a good boy Shiro was and would give him a special treat. The master would yank at the blonde's leash and spread out those sexy legs of his for Shiro to fuck into. Shiro would huff and puff as he ravaged Momo's lewd hole, listening Momo beg him to shove inside of him harder like the dog he was. "Nngh..." Shiro moaned out loud squeezing Momo's hand harder. He was going blow if Momo didn't take him home fast enough.

"Any side as long as I'm fucked out of my mind." Shiro replied with his breathing highly irregular with a greedy lust. "I can fuck you, you can fuck me, we can fuck all week." He boldly said as he licked the tip of his canine. "Just make sure you fuck me so good that I won't even remember what position was my first time." His body trembled at his own words. "I can't wait to finally have sex...."

It was nice hearing his new partner would let him do whatever he wanted, he dearly loved doing what he wished. For now though the main issue is just getting back to his apartment so they can finally go wild and... "Excuse me?" Momo stopped walking and looked right at Shiro again with his gold eyes wide. First time? Finally have sex? "Y-Your a virgin, Shiro?" His eyes glittered with awe and wonder, "I've never..." he yanked his blond date again, going faster towards their destination, "I've never had one before... w-wow... Ok!" On top of his current feelings, he felt himself grow two times more impatient and excited.

Goodness.

A virgin... "What experiences have you had with other guys? Nothing? Are you a completely blank slate?" He looked back at Shiro then looked ahead quickly, "We're going to have a better time than I originally thought..." Every time he had sex was different, that was true, but to have someone that was new to it entirely was too good to be true for him. All the things he could do would to Shiro would be reactions that nobody else had yet. Hearing his moans, seeing his expressions and getting his reactions when he let loose his filthy self... Fucking all week was something he would hold against this man, but he was sure he wouldn't refuse him anyways. With vibrators, dildos, beads, rings, collars, handcuffs, arousal lubricant and plain old skill, Momo was sure to have the best play in a long time.

At the pace of their speed walking, or running actually, Momotaru's apartment was coming right up. He was on the very bottom floor, so sadly there wouldn't be any frantic elevator making out, but it meant they could be soon be doing the same thing in the house. Keys out, he got to the door, but he had trouble getting the key in the hole from his shivering hand. He was getting a bit too happy.

He had no idea. The way he flirted didn't make him think that he was a virgin at all. The way he licked his lips and showed his hunger, it got to Momo so incredibly hard. He knew virgins had the ability to flirt well. Momo was just like that before he lost his virginity. Shiro, Shiro, Shiro... He was proving to be someone special already. He kind of reminded him of himself and he also gave him things he's never seen before~ that being his stripping at the table.

Shiro couldn't tell if Momo was extremely happy or extremely happy. Currently his mind was too fucked up to tell really anything outside of sex. The way that Momo was looking at him when he spilled the beans, the way he was practically yanking him all the way home like a dog, and his yummy questions flying about his virginity just made Shiro hornier. "No one. No one." He repeated, actually moaning them out. "Just make me feel good..."

When they finally reached what seemed to be Momo's home, Shiro was already at the borderline of impatience. He wanted to fuck now. He wanted it, he wanted it, he wanted it so bad. The way that Momo was jumbling through his keys was an anxiety attack waiting to happen. If they weren't going to have sex by the time Momo opened the door, Shiro would rather have sex right there. "Nngh... Please... Let's do it right now..." He moaned as he hugged Momo from behind. "I can't wait anymore. Mmm, please..." Shiro's hands trailed down to Momo's crotch and rubbed against his crotch. He slowly thrusted his hips into Momo's backside, moaning. "Can't you feel how swollen I am?"

In normal settings and situations like this, his cheeks didn't get red. His ears though... they were a hot red when he was pressed onto and touched. "Yes, I can," he said, his voice breathy as if his words got taken away completely. Getting fucked against the door wasn't entirely new, except from the fact it was done inside, not outside where someone might accidentally walk by on. Momo closed his eyes and ground his ass back against the hardness he could very clearly feel on him. "Ahh..." he bit his lip, picturing them without clothes and panting together right there on the spot. Just as he tried to visualize Shiro's hard dick going into him, the keys finally cooperated and went into the hole ironically.

With the click of the door opening, he snapped out of it and remembered how even with the drained patience the both of them had, Momo was still hooked on the idea of making this virgin have the best first fuck ever. With Shiro never doing anything, not even a blowjob, there was too much that Momo wanted to see all at once. He pulled the man in and turned around, grabbing the blond's open shirt collar and yanking him towards his chest, going in for a kiss this time and not just a lick full of tease. Obviously he had to close the door, so after dropping his keys on the floor, he used his foot to close the door shut.

Just as Shiro came onto him a minute ago, Momo's kiss sent his date's back against the door, grinding onto him hard, "Room..." he said, parting from the kiss every few moments, "We're going to do this in the room... Ahh."

He didn't even give Shiro a chance to comprehend the kiss or what he was saying by the time he took him towards his bedroom. The main colors of his place were mostly black and white, but of course, the lovely accents were a lusty red.

Shiro growled in the back of his throat when Momo pressed his arse harder against his crotch. How seductive was Momo going to be if he kept this up? Shiro was already leaking through his cock and was already pushing to be inside of the blackhaired seductress. The man's heavy breathing, his tantalizing moan, and his ripe body drawing Shiro in. He licked his upper lip with pleasure and thought about them tearing off their clothes. Ripping off a couple of buttons and breaking a couple of zippers didn't seem like a bad idea.

Then without a second to think about what would come next, Shiro and Momo were sucked into the apartment. They were locked in a hot make out session and Shiro faintly tasted the wine on his tongue. He felt his back pushed against the door and Momo roughly rubbing against him. It was so good that Shiro couldn't stop moaning and feel his body being captivated. It didn't last long as he was soon whisked away to Momo's bedroom with his mind still lingering on their shared kisses.

The moment Shiro saw Momo's bed, he decided to take the lead and pulled him to the bed. He fell onto the bed backwards first and Momo after him soon after. Yes, yes, yes. They were going to have sex. They were going to fuck and fuck until they were both fucked dry and then fuck again. Shiro's sex crazed eyes twinkled and his swollen lips gave a seductive smile. He pawed at Momo's clothes and sloppily attempted to take them off. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Hurry up and fuck me." He repeated, breathing heavily. "Take it off. Take it off. I want you to fuck me naked. Let me see that sexy body of yours. Hurry! Hurry!"

When he saw that he couldn't take them off, Shiro started to take off his own shirt. It wasn't so nice and polished the way he was taking it off though. "Fucking clothes..." He ripped his shirt open and popped off a couple of its buttons. Shiro glanced down to see himself and grinned perversely at how dirty he was. His bare skin was glistening with sweat from the running and his chest was quickly elevating and descending due to his heart beating so fast. "Look what you did, Momo." He seductively whispered. "You made me dirty..." He grabbed hold of one of Momo's hands and placed it on his naked chest. It brought shock waves of pleasure down his spine to feel the other man's hands on his body. "Make me..." He slid Momo's hand lower to the edge of his pants, trembling as it got closer to the certain sensitive spot of his body.

"Dirtier."

That smile of his was going to be his end. Momo was too drunk on lust for something as simple as a smile to get him this badly. Momotaru smirked back playfully watching his date try to take off his clothes all on his own, failing the same way he failed to open the door the first time around. The amount of desire and demand this virgin man was displaying for him was too delectable and savory. Such need was refreshing, but Momo was still thirsty, so he couldn't just stay there and keep making Shiro wait for him to do something. And there was no need to wait when Shiro's shirt came off, letting the man's gold eyes glisten back what he was admiring from on top of him. His sweated skin and fast moving heart, Momo literally wanted to lick it all up. He didn't care if it was gross, he loved the taste of raw horniness. What kind of evil sin was that?

Momotaru got his shirt open enough for his fit body to be seen by the desperate, starving virgin lamb when Shiro took his hand and shook his entire human existence. Look at what you did, Momo. You made me dirty.

Eyes following the movement of his hand like a wolf on prey, his lips parted from the temporarily failure of his mind as he was brought lower and lower. Make me... Dirtier.

What... what kind of virgin had this kind of power? Momo felt like pure mush and for the time being he really did forget his little plan. The man took that control back, grabbing Shiro's bulge and rubbing it hard under his palm as he dove into the blond's neck and started ravaging up the salty surface, "As soon as you told me it would be your first time... Exactly that has been all I've wanted to do to you, Shiro. You don't understand." He moaned on his neck, taking his lips lower and lower each suck and lick he gave the soft skin under him until he got to Shiro's nipple, circling the perked up nub with the tip of his tongue before blatantly sucking on it with another lustful moan. "You're mine tonight."

Momo was a fast worker and he was a multi-tasker. After giving Shiro's rock hard erection a fine, rough massage, he unzipped the man's pants and, with skill, fished out his cock... and it was then that his teasing instincts were coming into play. His hand moved so slowly up and down while he most certainly was not working slow with his mouth. The darker haired one could tell from what he was feeling in his hand that Shiro was going to be a nice ride for sure. Smiling at the thought, he giggled and nipped the nipple he was toying with. He loved feeling a dick slicked up in it's own pre cum and wow, was Shiro's friend downstairs excited or what? If he could be sucking his dick at the same time as tasting him there, he would be doing just that.

Shiro was tingling with excitement. The true version of Momo’s body was better than his imaginary one. It was only a big peek to see what else hid behind those wretched clothes but it was enough for Shiro to drool. If he was dominated by that kind of body, Shiro would have a tough time standing up straight for days. The thought made Shiro bite his lip with anticipation. He didn’t mind that at all.

Suddenly his nerves sparked with pleasure in his nether regions, causing him to gasp out a moan. “A-Ah!” Momo was seductively making his territory with Shiro and it was succeeding. He was licking places Shiro never thought he’d so easily burn from. His neck was burning and the trail afterwards was a trickling flame feeding on Momo’s oil. “F-Fuck…” He moaned and slipped his hands into the midnight blue hair, balling handfuls. He was feeling so good that he had to hold onto something but show his partner that he wanted more. His words were also something he wanted more. He wanted Momo give him more of his sex talk and cloud his mind more with the overwhelming lust. “Mnngh… Tell me more. Make me yours…” He groaned.

Shiro sharply gasped when he felt a strong and firm force grab hold of his cock. It was setting off fireworks of pleasure but a rather slow one. “N-no… No…” He huffed as it was unbearable that Momo was teasing him so bad. His nipple was feeling rock hard underneath his unmerciful tongue while his dick was a different story. It felt like it was slippery and Momo’s hand was not letting him enjoy the feeling of release but the near feeling of it. One of Shiro’s hands left Momo’s hair and trailed down to Momo’s hand that was playing with his cock. He held his partner’s hand and attempted to help Shiro stroke him faster. “L-Like this… M-More like this.” He moaned and started to thrust his hips to add the friction with their hands. “Nngh yessss…”

The librarian was purring with satisfaction as he felt the release coming soon. His cock was so swollen and lubricated by his own pre-cum that he couldn’t wait for it. It would have been a piss poor start of their sex time but he wanted it out before doing more. “F-fuck me. Fuck me.” He groaned, tightening his grip on Momo’s hair. “Ah fuckkkk. Please give me fucking moreeee.” He moaned, trying so hard to ejaculate his semen.

"Be careful of what you wish for," giving a knowing smirk to his date. Impatience was hot, but he knew how much it would hurt the poor doggy to start without preparations. There'd be blood, tears and lots of pain for him... they just met, but he wouldn't be so cruel, despite the invitation being so tempting to Momo. "I want to play with your ass a bit before the big finale," Momo chuckled and took Shiro's hands off his cock and put it above his head, "One hand," he mumbled in a somewhat merry way, taking the man's hand out his hair as well and doing the same thing, holding his wrists with one hand, "Two hand... Let me do everything for you, baby. It's my personal treat as well as my pleasure." Knowing well how to distract someone from what he was doing, the fox leaned down, suckling Shiro's lips playfully before dipping his tongue inside and kissing him once again.

He was worried that they weren't as close to his front bedpost for this, but having Shiro's arms stretched up, he was thankful to know that it was going to be just fine. Momo's eyes peeked open at his pillows, reaching to them and slipping his fingers under to grab a little something... If there was ever a child to step foot in his home, they would never be allowed in his room. There were some toys and accessories around the room that would be easily found by one of those buggers. For instance: the handcuffs he just pulled out from his pillow. In his success, Momotaru moaned into Shiro's mouth and kissed with more hunger. He narrowed his eyes a little bit at the tricky task of moving one cuff around the metal barred headboard, but as soon as that was done, the hardest part was done. Momo pulled out of the kiss in a spur and used both of his hands to cuff Shiro in, his eyes watching the blond for his reaction.

"Oh and also. I think it'll be fun to see how someone gets when they aren't allowed to cum. What do you think?" The smile he gave was a cute one, which in this situation pretty much meant You're totally in for it, man. "A virgin like you? You think I'm just going to be nice and let you have whatever you want? You almost did get me a few times... but there's too many things I need to give to you. I'm strongly intent on making you lose your goddamn mind, Shiro, don't you worry."

Shiro did not at all protest. All of this was feeling so good. Momo's hands, sort of, forcefully wrapped around Shiro's wrists and the seducer's tongue dancing wonderfully inside of his mouth. It was all kinds of sexy and kinky. He moaned during the kiss and allowed his body to fall like liquid honey. Oh the dirty things he imagined them doing. Momo could have just fucked him hard against the bed without ever leaving his lips or his hands. It would be consensual full throttling sex. Mmm, so yummy. A light gasp escaped Shiro once he felt the cold shackles of his freedom fleeing.

Now things were really getting kinky.

Shiro looked up above to search for what had held him so bound and had suddenly shivered at the beautifully dark sight. Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes. He was cuffed. He was cuffed like a bad boy. Shiro licked his upper lip and lightly bit on the tip of his tongue with desire. This librarian was definitely a bad boy with all the naughty thoughts he was swimming in. Oh of all the sex they were going to do like this. Shiro was going to get his ass handed to Momo and be sore for weeks-

"I think it'll be fun to see how someone gets when they aren't allowed to cum."

Wait what? Shiro's eyes flashed to Momo and his face showed his disbelief. No, no, no. He wanted to cum, wanted to cum, to cum, "Cum." He weakly murmured as he brought his legs up into an 'M' formation. The librarian slowly shook his hips. "Momo... You're being too mean..." He naughtily whispered despite that he secretly did like the idea of Momo not letting him cum. "Let me cum. Let me cum. I'll do anything you want if you let me cum." He promised biting on his bottom lip. "Even though you already know I'd do anything to you with my body..."

"I sure do know that. So you have no leverage." Smiling to the point of closing his eyes, he ran his hands down Shiro's arms, down his chest, "Sorry, baby." Momo kissed Shiro's lips again before moving down his body to be able to lean off the side of his bed for his special box, moving his butt side to side as if he had a tail himself and was wagging it, "But don't stop begging. I need it for masturbation material when you aren't around." He was actually serious about that, but he giggled about it anyways. Begging, whining for release and desperation in the eyes. He ate that right up and he never got bored of the flavor.

Out of his box of fun, he took out his special lube, a small rubber band of some sort, a small egg vibrator and a regular long, suspiciously shaped vibrator with not just two settings. Not just three settings, but five different levels of intensities and rhythms. Momo licked his lips and winked, "Don't worry. I wash all my toys after using them myself... Hey maybe someday, I'll let you watch me and teach how to use them on your own." Having other people watch him put on a show was probably the only kind of performance he'd get roses and applauded for. Hey, that was fine with him.

Momo turned on the smaller vibrator and put it on Shiro's nipple, rubbing it around the hardness while he stretched out the band with his fingers in his other hand, putting it over the blond's cock and placing it down at the base. It wasn't actually a rubber band, it was a cock ring to make sure he didn't spill out without Momo's approval. "Don't get me wrong with this... I want to see how you taste, but I need to be patient and run you down. I like seeing men cry," he put his finger to his lips, "Shh. Don't tell...Okay?"

"Mnngh... I'll beg for more if you give me more." He moaned sweetly. It was a lovely thought to imagine Momo masturbating with Shiro as his material. Actually it was just nice enough that Momo even helped create that dirty scene in his mind. He'd actually like to jerk himself too if he thought about Momo moaning for more but he wasn't able to at the moment. He was rather cuffed.

The toys, however, spilled out dirtier thoughts and sounds he didn't think he could make. Shiro sucked in a pitch and puffed his chest up, feeling the egg thing lightly beat against his nipple. "Ah fuck." He sharply whispered as it felt relaxing. It was brutally calming and he liked that. "Fuck yes..." He moan. Then he made a gasp. Something held his cock tight and when he looked down, Shiro couldn't help but whimper. Momo wasn't joking when he said he wouldn't let the blonde cum.

"Neh... Momo... Lemme cum."

His gold eyes on the sweet golden prize of his that was Shiro's cock. It swelled and the tip was already realeasing out pre cum that cried down the shaft like vanilla ice cream dripping off the cone. "Mmm... Sorry, I can't hear you over the thought of hearing you moan so much~" He leaned down onto Shiro's body and kissed down from his collar to his navel, bringing the vibrator along with him for a malicious purpose.

Momo looked up at Shiro as his lips soon were at his throbbing dick, licking the side of it as if it were a melting Popsicle stick. Judging by the taste he was getting already, the big load would be very promising for his hungry self.

Continuing his actions of licking up and down his cock, the man took the small egg vibrator and pressed it along the other side of his length, the buzzing noise of the thing was right in his ear, but that was okay only because of the other sounds he was hearing from up at Shiro's dirty mouth. With a cute, but very evil giggle, he took the vibrator right to the tip, pushing up the setting to a more intense level, making slurping noises and moans all the while.

If Shiro wasn't handcuffed, he would have been doing a lot of things. The first thing he would have done was release that infernal cock ring locking his cock from cumming on Momo's sweet face. Maybe then have his perverted lenses watch as Momo licked it clean. Oh that was a sweet thought. Momo's warm and smooth tongue continuing to lick his hyper sensitive dick even after his fury of spurts. He could even 'lead' Momo's lips to cover the head of his cock and watch the eager man suck him down. Fuck that would be amazing. However his hands were locked above his head and Momo had free reign on whatever he wanted to do with Shiro's swollen stick.

"Ahhhh fuckkkkk." He husked out in the pleasurable pain. Shiro held tight on the chains of his cuffs and arched his back, groaning. His sensitive head was being teased brutally. It wanted to release its sticky liquid but it couldn't. It was instead surrendering to the rapid massages of the evil toy and releasing pre cum as its white flag. "N-noooo~!" He moaned loudly.

Shiro really wanted to fuck. All the teasing that was happening to him was unbearable. It was like touching the forbidden line without actually passing it. A tantalizing feeling that was within his reach but not actually there for him to grab it. Only Momo controlled what Shiro was to feel and Shiro was willing to give the man all he wanted to hear. It was a wonderful torture method... At least to Shiro. Maybe because Momo knew that he liked it even more to see Shiro wither in unbelievable pleasure mixed with pain. Momo was the sexy man tiptoeing on the mushroom circle and Shiro was the horny goblin watching him from the distance, tantalizing him.

Wait what?

Now book references were mixing up in his mind. The one he had just thought of was from that one Spiderwick series. He liked that book! He liked it purely and now it was tainted with his dirty thoughts. Shiro licked his upper lip, lustily. Not that it was such a bad idea. Now that every time that series came up, he could just pump his self up and cum shamelessly in a beautiful bliss. He bit on his lip. Good. Another reason to get all horny.

Momo licked up and swallowed the taste of Shiro's appetizer, he kept the vibrator pressed on his top, his reaction making his own cock swell painfully. It wouldn't hurt as much as the blond's cock, but if he were give himself relief in Shiro now, it would just hurt him... It was about time he started making room inside of the man for himself. Momo couldn't believe how tasty being with Shiro was even without having a proper date with the guy! "Shiroo? We didn't get to finish our date... Well me. What kinds of activities do you like to do?" With another low purr of the fox, he took the egg down from the tip of his cock and held it at his balls, just so it's power wouldn't go to waste while it was his turn to make his cock weep harder. For preparation purposes, he first had to pull off the rest of Shiro's clothing. He then took his lube and covered two of his fingers in a fair coat. The concoction that was in the bottle was indeed lube, but it's magic affect was making things hotter. He could already feel it making his fingers warm up.

Dipping his mouth on his dick, the darker haired man closed his eyes and started to suck on his length, taking in most of it into his mouth, which was normal. But after bobbing his head and sucking on it like his favorite flavor of icy stick for a few times, his miraculous talent of deep throating came into play, swallowing all the way down to the base and repeating the process. His fingers moved down to Shiro's entrance, rubbing the hole with the tip of his finger before intruding it in his body. Having Shiro try to talk about something normal while doing this was very mean. But Momo wasn't innocent in the bed. Not anywhere actually... One time, his teasing actually got one of his secondhand lovers mad because he was doing it far too much. A man that wasn't into hardcore foreplay wasn't the right man for him.