• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• stephynee

• hibou28

• Chinko chan

• 3 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, please take down the link. The scanlator doesn't want this to be shared anywhere. They aren't happy that this has been made available after it's been specifically said that it cannot be shared.

- - - Updated - - -

, please take down the link. The scanlator doesn't want this to be shared anywhere. They aren't happy that this has been made available after it's been specifically said that it cannot be shared.

As I recall, you had no problem downloading a copy of FB's release of Yondaime Ooyamato Tatsuyuki from this very site after the download link was removed from their blog.

K5lP22w.jpg

Sometime, I just cannot understand why ppl post file that they don't want it to be share on the internet in the first place. Since everybody have their own way, I will not judge, but As long as the title is not on "Not to Upload list" I don't see any reason why cruciatus have to take the links down. How many files that were upload on internet get promission from the Author, Writer or Publishing? Don't you think it's hypocrite to use ppl's works against their will and then complaint when other do the same. YO is nice enough to respect the Groups. If they have any complain about their works were upload here they should contact YO directly and put themselves on YO's do not upload list.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU X100000!

i missed it when they released it yesterday (damn life!)

- - - Updated - - -

i understand that its upsetting, but i truly wish scanlators won't release anything at all if this is their method. i mean releasing it for 2 hours then removing it and trying to control the distribution is not only stressful and unproductive to yaoi fans but to scanlators themselves. i love FB and respect their opinions, but it may be best not to scanlate anything licensed, release it, then try to control the distribution after 2 hours of release. it's a waste of their time most of all.

i hope this won't cause FB to go on YO's do not share list.

You're right, I had no problem downloading it from here back then. I was naive and desperate to get the link for Yondaime. But that was back when I didn't know that FB disliked YO and re-uploads in totality. And hey, I know differently now, that's why I asked if you could please take down the upload. I can't force you if you don't want to.

@everyone who spams the thread,

I would like to ask you kindly to stop barking at (suggestively attacking)each other.

I would like to ask you to not offend our community and my online home using the name of a third party who is not officially present. 'Naive back then'? I see you are active on YO for 5 years now - registered in 2012 and naive to download up to 2016 from our boards.

If you dislike the boards, you are free to go. However, you can message the staff as Fujoshi Bitches can do the same and sort that out. YaoiOtaku never turned their back on scanlation groups. So once again, do not offend the community behind someone else's name.

As of now, this thread will be closed until I sort that out with Fujoshi Bitches personally.

Best regards,

Saga