Kyte's Character Catalog

Kyte

Hi! My name is Kyte.

I decided that while I'm here, I might as well make a catalog for my characters as well.

First, as a forward, these characters are meant to be reused and recycled for different RPs. Since most RPs have a certain point where they pitter out, I've always depended on being able to access a ready stock of characters to use.

That being said, there might be certain times where you find a particular tale where you begin to believe that nothing else would suit them more, so you decide to shelf them, for the good of the beautiful life they've finally found for themselves. Keeping that line of thought, I have a simple system for characters in my catalog:

-

Available characters are free and open for pickup.

Taken characters are currently in use, and can't be claimed until they've been made available

Multi characters are assumed to live in a multi-universal existence, so they'll exist and be active in more than one RP, I'll ask you not to get possessive or jealous.

Retired characters are permanently out of stock, and will not be available for pickup in any future RPs

-

All character's statuses are liable to change for any time and for any reason I see fit enough, I ask you respect this.

Otherwise, if you truly desire to take one of my characters for RP, feel free to PM me, and we can discuss plots! ^^

Thank you, and happy skimming!

- - - Updated - - -

Gas-mask-guy-P-anime-33790728-500-625.jpg

Name: Darren Oak

Nickname: N/A

Sex: Male

Position: Uke

Race: Human - Mutant

Years: 20

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 120 lbs

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Black

Information:

Darren is a young male best suited to a superhero genre type RP. His plant-like body and ability to control plant growth is often different in origin, depending on the setting, but remains a vital part of his character and overall nature. He's a modest hero type character who's main goal is to try and live a peaceful life.

A bit of a recluse, Darren situates himself in a home, where he can cultivate plants, and surround himself in a mountain of literature. By trade, he likes to write romantic fiction, usually holding all the business from within his home, if he can.

Darren's ideal partner would be your stereotypical hero figure, eg; your Supermen, your Argonauts, your Kotetsu Kaburagis... (More in personality than appearance.) Essentially, those high inspirational heroes that everyone knows. There could be exceptions, but this paints a fairly clear picture of Darren's tastes, and the type of people he admires.

------

Jack.jpg

Name: Cas Martyr

Position: Seke

Race: Human

Years: 19

Height: 6'

Weight: 130 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blond

Information:

Cas is perfect as a companion-type character for any RP. Soft spoken, kind and considerate, Cas has no troubles interacting with most people. He's an intelligent person, but also modest to a fault. He's a pure and friendly, and a complete prime example of the "Nice Guy" trope.

Though a simple character, Cas's strength is his incredible versatility. Stick him next to a high-energy character, and he can be a supportive best friend. Next to a broody, sullen character, he can be a comforting influence. In a group, he'd perfectly fit the role of "Team Mom". He's a wildcard that's good to fit in any given setting.

------

390189.jpg

Name: Leon

Position: Seme

Years: ????

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair: Black/White

Information:

Leon is your stock mysterious stranger, perfectly suited to fantasy, sci-fi, or horror settings. His origins will vary, but he almost always starts off with amnesia.

The great thing about amnesia, is that it can take a character to incredible places, as they look to discover what sort of person they can become. Depending on what influences he experiences, Leon can develop a certain personality in one setting, and experience an entirely different one in another.

When dealing with Leon, he'll initially just go along with the motions of the moment, and slowly build up from there. You can set a character beside him, where they end up looking towards the same goal to make for a good buddy piece; or you could have someone around to boss him around for contrast and plot direction.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyte

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1289264335020.jpg

Name: Lero

Position: Seke?

Race: Human - Ghost

Years: ???

Height: 5'10''

Weight: N/A

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blue

Information:

A more unique character, Lero will start pretty much any RP as a spirit of a person who had died. Eccentric, bright, and full of eternal, youthful vigor, Lero makes a happy life out of being dead. He'd tell anyone that he's experienced more freedom and more joy in his current state than he ever did in his entire lifetime.

Lero is comfortable in a light-hearted RP setting, but is just at home in darker and/or suspenseful stories as well, since his nature as a ghost can add to the overall ambient mood you're looking for.

------

kaito4.png

Name: Darius Arkwright

Position: Seke

Years: 19

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 130 lbs

Hair: Black

Information:

Tough, serious, and incredibly cold, Darius marks a great villainous character, available as a general antagonist, or even for a redemption arc.

Not much else to say about Darius, aside from his steely emotional walls, or his glacier heart. Be warned, Darius requires prodigious amounts of patience, if your expecting to get past his thick, steely layers and make a genuine connection.