Hottest and dirtiest quotes in yaoi?

Leslie_LC

Which are in your opinion the hottest and dirtiest quotes in a yaoi manga, anime, novel, a bl drama...?

Mine are:

"I'll take all of you." ~ Klaus (Maiden Rose)

"That's why tonight I'm gonna let you love me to your fullest" ~ Iwaki (Haru wo Daite Ita)

"Even if it's sexier from behind, I really wanna see you face!" ~ Katou (Haru wo Daite Ita)

"I'll take care of you right here" ~ Asami (Viewfinder)

• Like 9

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• sarah3161

• Jin.

• Sasunarufan13

I love this quote:

"It's YOUR room... YOU open it... Or shell we do it right here standing up? - Morinaga (Koisuru Boukun)

I've attached an image too:

koisb.jpg

• Like 18

I love this quote:

"It's YOUR room... YOU open it... Or shell we do it right here standing up? - Morinaga (Koisuru Boukun)

I love that quote too!!! :leaf15:

Other one I like:

"If you want me to be gentle with you, then beg for it" ~ Shiki (Togainu no Chi)

• Like 8

Shhh, shut up Sen. I don't want anyone else hearing that sexy voice of yours! - Swordfish (Under Grand Hotel)

I love that manga. It turned me onto jail sex. So did Enzai. :7yoyo10:

• Like 7

"You are mine. Even if the world shatters around me now." - Iason Mink (Ai No Kusabi)

I don't know if this could be concidered hot or dirty but I just love that quote :msn_red_fox 8

• Like 7

More like «DIRTY-&-HOT-AS-HELL-yet-somehow-manage-to-be-funny-somewhere-in-between-without-loosing-the-sexiness» dialogs with these two~

*melts like butter on toast*

:Red_fox11:

Ryuusei: "Did you want to see me naked that badly? You sullen pervert."

Moriya: "I though I'd punish you and your dirty mouth. Is that alright with you, Ryuusei-sama?"

--

Ryuusei: "I feel like each year your tongue gets more perverted."

Moriya: "Compared to your promiscuity there's still quite a difference."

Ryuusei: "What did you say, you bastard?! You wanna settle this here?!"

Moriya: "Not a problem for me. Aren't you the one who likes outdoor sex?"

Ryuusei: "Who wants to do that? Idiot! (...) At least a hand job!"

Moriya: "...So crass..."

Ryuusei: "Shut up!"

(...)

Ryuusei: "You are really hard too! Clearly... a little cold... so unbelievable..."

Moriya: "You are so excited that you feel me hardening. As proof you see... Filled with stickiness here. So wet here... So perverted. Did you know, Ryuusei-sama?"

(...)

Ryuusei:"You are definitely more perverted..."

:5yoyo34:

from ZE by Shimizu Yuki

(Moriya x Ryuusei are my deepest obsession so...)

--

Dear Neko-chan, you just made me suddenly want to read UGH all over again and I just re-re-re-read it a couple of months ago *.*

• Like 11

OMG, you guys!

I feel like i'm gonna be burned into a crisp just reading all the entries here. woot!!

I've read so many BL manga, so many words..so many actions...I could barely remember all of them. The best I could do is condense the mood they exude in the page.

Maybe it's the uke side of me that's why my mind literally goes blank when I read such words uttered by the seme who are usually primarily the culprit of such hot and dirty, dirty quotes. *faints*

• Like 4

I love this quote:

I've attached an image too:

koisb.jpg

which chapter was that ?_?

• Like 2

"Don't think you can escape. I'll reach the deepest spot of your body." (Shiki - Togainu no Chi)

"Don't lie! If you really don't like it, fight me seriously!" (Aragaki - Aishuu)

"Every time you look at me with those eyes, I want to conquer you. Slowly, taking my time while doing it..." (Shiki - Togainu no Chi)

• Like 6

To me it´s:

"Nobody´s looking in this sort of place...

It doesn´t matter even if someone is watching" Yu from Glamorous Lip.

Here it´s :3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

for me i felt it's hawt~~~~it's from Royal Fiance :leaf20::leaf3:

Kairi:"Enough i can't .it's hurt and make me want to cry

Shou:Is That so?..Do you know what that feeling is called?

Kairi : Huh???

Shou:*whisper* It's is Called Extremely happy..

AND THEY LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER

omgee really like this...hahahha:leaf15:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

ok so this quote got stuck in my head for a while:

"The famously researched sword is being thrust into my sheath...!"

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, i can't believe it that i haven't post something on this thread! You guys are rock!! Ok, back to the title, i've found these:

"Iwaki, they say that making love and being taken by a beloved person is more than pleasure. I want to feel it too!" - Katou (Haru wo Daite ita)

"This body open to me, i'll carve myself into it" - Klaus (Hyakujitsu no Bara -doujinshi-)

"Sorry we have to do it in my dirty little shower, but i won't be able to sleep if i don't have you" - Klaus (Hyakujitsu no Bara)

"I'll f*** the deepest part of you, but you kill your own voice. How does that feel?" - Klaus (Hyakujitsu no Bara)

• Like 6

Usami's response to Misaki asking about lovers::

Usami-"But we're going out, too"

Misaki-"We are!?"

Usami-"Why does that shock you so much? We live under the same roof, share our meals and our bed, I make your this and that all dirty and wet. I do those kind of things to you, then I thrust this and that into you, and on top of it all I..."

Misaki-"Don't say it out loud!"

• Like 14

Misaki-"We are!?"

Usami-"Why does that shock you so much? We live under the same roof, share our meals and our bed, I make your this and that all dirty and wet. I do those kind of things to you, then I thrust this and that into you, and on top of it all I..."

. .i like this, LOL :msn_red_fox 2

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! Hahaha my first post because I registered to this website after finding it by searching for "yaoi quotes". Hehehe. Anyway I'm collecting my own and I've put up some of them on my personal yaoi site so here're some of the quotes from one manga that I really love, among the many, many of them. lol

From the manga Koujitsusei no Tobira by Shoowa

(1)A conversation between Kai and Cys after they went shopping to buy some raddish and they happened to bump on Cys's ex-girlfriend. Cys here was so mad about what Kai had told the ex-gf so he told the kid after they got home:

CYS: If you ever say that there's nothing between us again, I'll fuck you right where you stand.

Me *giggles*

(2) Then another convo during foreplay. Cys put on the lights in the room because he wanted to see the color of Kai's "hair" since last time they had sex for the first time, the lights were put off.

CYS: "Now I can see what color it is."

KAI: "You perverted old man!"

CYS: "I already told you that I'm a dirty old man."

(3) Last one, although you can check more from the quotes I collected for more good stuff, hehehe. This convo is between Jin and Cys, Jin is Cys friend and they live together in one apartment. Kinda. So anyway, Jin asked Cys about Kai.

JIN: What's going on with you? Has your delinquent son straightened you out lately?

CYS: Kai is a good boy.

JIN: Mommy's actually worried that some old man is doing something acrobatic with him.

CYS: *grin*

Ok that's it for now! I hope you like what I shared! :D:D:D

• Like 7

Ok here's another Manga that I also find sexy and has loads of corniness and dirtiness. ^_^

Characters are: Torika and Shijima

(1)Shijima: "That's right. Only I can see your lusty pose."

(2) Toriko: "Honestly, you're the only one that can make me so smitten."

(3) Toriko: "Shijima, you're big today..."

Shijima:"I can't stand going without making love to you for one day."

(4) Shijima: "I'm the partner who was selected by such a daring and pervert guy and that's you. So my love is definitely more than yours..."

*fufufufu* Have a good day !!!

• Like 6

Hahahaha! I remember this one and I laugh out loud then, smirk the whole day. LoL.

Misaki-"We are!?"

• Like 2

Maybe not the hottest and dirties, but def. worth posting *_*

I even highlighted it lol

ynm22.jpg

• Like 8

Maybe not the hottest and dirties, but def. worth posting *_*

I even highlighted it lol

ynm22.jpg

lol I love it!!!I agree, definitely worth posting :D

• Like 2

(Ai no Kusabi) Iason "You are mine ,Even if the world shatters around me now."

(Mirage of Blaze) ova 2 Naoe "i am going to kill you with my embrace"

• Like 7

@ sarah

I pratically bow to Naoe at everything he says but my favorite Mirage Of Blaze quote, hands down, is:

" Then... bind me... " Naoe answered, his voice a moan. " Chain me to you so tightly that I will never be able to free myself. Then... I will never leave you again. And until you kill me, I will never be killed by anyone. "

Gahh, I want Naoe for myself so badly~! He loves Takaya so, SO f*cking much it borders hate, such intensity and obsession, such loyalty and possession *.*

MoB is the most beautiful BL story there is and will ever be, in my opinion.

• Like 5

@ sarah

I pratically bow to Naoe at everything he says but my favorite Mirage Of Blaze quote, hands down, is:

" Then... bind me... " Naoe answered, his voice a moan. " Chain me to you so tightly that I will never be able to free myself. Then... I will never leave you again. And until you kill me, I will never be killed by anyone. "

Gahh, I want Naoe for myself so badly~! He loves Takaya so, SO f*cking much it borders hate, such intensity and obsession, such loyalty and possession *.*

MoB is the most beautiful BL story there is and will ever be, in my opinion.

wow i like this quote ^_^

you are so right about what you said (its so great to see a real fan like you) :D

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

wow,u all dirt minders,i like all of it..

here are more-you are so wet,you slut!

- it feel so good inside you XD

- let me see that cute hole,,oh its pink,so cute!!

- spread your legs,yeah like that and hold on to me'

- oh did i hit your spot,oh you feeling that..

- your body is so lewd..

-Messiah-yaoi-3202991-700-525.jpg how do you want it,tong or mouth ? XD

• Like 6