Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    jeck Inventory

Re: Queer film butterfly

in youtube, it's only 45min something and that's already the uncut director's cut.. unfortunately i'm not able to watch it because i need to rent or to buy that short film before i'm able to watch

Quote Originally Posted by žlutáryba View Post
    Well the video is not available in my country but maybe you'll be able to watch it here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And if you're not able to watch it, you can download it here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thank youuuu 😭😭😭 i have been searching this movie since the old downloaded are no where to be found in my pc 😭😭

- - - Updated - - -

well, I'm not really sure my self. The producer said it was 20 mins long, but I downloaded it in yo*k* long ago before it surely has 20+ mins for part 1 and 19 mins for part 2. unfortunately i can't found it anywhere in my pc 😭😭😭

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    vikyuu Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by žlutáryba View Post
    Well the video is not available in my country but maybe you'll be able to watch it here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And if you're not able to watch it, you can download it here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hi, can you please re-upload the video. Because I can't reach out the link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles