Starfighter Role play

Exellda

To be honest, I've been wanting to do this role play for a while now. It can be a one on one or group RP. I saw some other resentments, messaged the users but no one got back to me.

So here I am, asking if anyone is interested.

For those of you who don't know, Starfighter is a webcomic.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The story centers around Cain and Abel...

2012-04-03-Michelle2.jpg

(read the comic if you don't know what it's about I will not summarize here)

The role play does not have to center around them (unless there is a one on one rp). However, in the group rp there can be OC's you have created or additional background characters from the actual comic (preferably both).

Other characters:

sfgdr1_zps2e5dc170.jpg

(From left to right)

Encle, Keeler, Praxis, Abel, Cain, Diemos

latest?cb=20131130030946

Phobos

latest?cb=20141030034051

Porthos

latest?cb=20131130034120

Cook

latest?cb=20141030033823

Bering

200?cb=20131130041221

Ethos

And more...

Extra characters:

Eclipse:

tumblr_nopky7oD9u1qg6x08o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nopky7oD9u1qg6x08o3_500.jpg

OTHER CHARACTERS:

starfighter_rp_npc__anvil_by_meibatsu-d7ihpxs.png

starfighter_rp_fighter__hammer_by_meibatsu-d7ihpvf.png

starfighter_rp_navigator__crucible_by_meibatsu-d7ihpw3.png

starfighter_rp_fighter__forge_by_meibatsu-d7ihpx0.png

ezio__starfighter_rp__by_kapu_official-d7gv7fs.png

There are more characters that I could list, but for the sake of time, I won't list any more...

The setting is already set, so there are no worries. We don't have to do anything too complicated.

I'm looking for a dedicated partner(s). The replies do not have to be too extravagant. 1 paragraph at least. I have a habit of replying with decently long replies. No text or slang unless that is the character's personality, even so, in a role play like this there shouldn't be any at all. Decent grammar because it would be nice to know what you are saying.

I do not want any Mary Sues with their cliche ukes. That being said, I'll accept uke(s) but they have to be able to take care of themselves, no obsessively 'overly cute' ukes. They cannot be weak. Also, because every character who is on the ship had to go through a physical and passed, with the exception of Keeler, so to an extent every character has to be strong.

Fighters are usually the stronger ones and the Navigators are usually the smarter ones. This doesn't mean that the fighter must be a seme and Navigator must be a uke. (if any of you have read the comic or played the Eclipse game you would know.) I'd say that most relationships should be seke. And if this is a group rp, we can negotiate who is a fighter/navigator and who is partners and whatnot. Also if there is some sharing going on, etc. Also note that relationship are not secluded to ONLY fighter/navigator, it can be fighter/fighter or navigator/navigator.

Since there are so many characters, regardless if this is a one on one, the partner(s) must be able to play as the other characters. The galaxy doesn't center around our characters (no matter how much we want it to).

So either post below or PM me~

One on one/ or Group

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• terrybear99

• Aira9720

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...