Cruel to be Kind ☆ Guilt | Pleasure [Eng]

cruciatus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi there :)

can someone send the novel to me , the link is removed :'(

email :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

thanks a lot

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

mine as well

thanks a lot....................

please, could u re-upload the link/ site from where v can download the novel???? m crazy for this novel

this manga/novel is licensed so is really really hard to find around the internet apart from buying it. Trust me, I've been trying.

They can't upload it here or re-upload the link because its on the list of authors that aren't allowed as well.

check your PM ;D

I also tagged you from the request rules thread, please take time reading it, and you will understand ways around here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, this book and other books by Guilt|Pleasure are licensed materials so they cannot be shared in this forum or anywhere else as per the group's request.

I bought an e-Book ver of this novel years ago on Kobo book and it was rather cheap (it may not available on Kobo anymore though, but I think there're legit e-book stores out there who sell this book, or

to buy the printed one, there're also other books such as sequels etc on that site)

So if you all can, please purchase the book (e-book or printed) to support G|P (I'm asking as a big fan of G|P haha)

P.S: I can provide samples but not the full novel sorry :(

• 2 months later...

Can someone kind enough to send me all collection mangas from Guilt Pleasure??? I'm dying to read it all!!!

This is my email

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi gay

i have a file of this novel if someone want them plz contact me at my e-mail adds:

(i want to share but i feel uncomfortable is it ok for me to do that ?....sigh)

• 1 month later...

Hello! As a very avid follower of Guilt|Pleasure and the fact that they've requested that their material not be shared online via download, I would like to direct the curious onlookers towards their online shop!

While the physical copies might be more on the "expensive side", it's due to them being physical copies.

However, they also have an online store where you can get .pdf versions for a very low price!

However PLEASE respect the creators enough not to share the material with others.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello. I have recently become a reader of this author and would very much like to read it. If anyone else gives links to download can I please throw? Hither:

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have the volume 2 and 4 of in these words by kichiku neko and also part 2 and 3 of bad company , i search for this manga for years but i coundn't find anything , i will be very thankful if someone send them to me my email is (

) and thank you

• 1 year later...
On 8/27/2019 at 12:55 AM, zekusu said:

Hello! As a very avid follower of Guilt|Pleasure and the fact that they've requested that their material not be shared online via download, I would like to direct the curious onlookers towards their online shop!

While the physical copies might be more on the "expensive side", it's due to them being physical copies.

However, they also have an online store where you can get .pdf versions for a very low price!

However PLEASE respect the creators enough not to share the material with others.

Ayyy thanks I didn't know this site existed. It's bit confusing to use though, do you have a recommended reading order?