Doukyuusei Anime Movie 2016 - New Trailer and Premiere Date!

lalarurusena

second pv released!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

how exciting is this! i can't believe its finally becoming animated, it feels like it's been a billion years or something!!!! it might not happen in the near future, but i am really interested in seeing sora to hara being animated too *_>*

the premiere date in japan has been confirmed for february 20, 2016!

CTKhJSJVAAAAPMO.jpg

(from the

)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winter009

• Popiside

• coloringbook-sama

• kirathe2nd

• 1 month later...

Heyyyyy it's 20 February already! I wonder if there's someone out there who has the raw movie?

I know i'm impatient, but just.... the trailer.... *creys*

• 2 weeks later...

main-29.jpg

Aniplex Confirms Doukyusei -Classmates- Boys-Love Film's US Theatrical Release

-

Aniplex of America confirmed on Wednesday that the anime film of Asumiko Nakamura's Doukyusei -Classmates- boys-love manga will open in theaters in the United States on May 6. The website is listing the theaters and theater dates. Screenings will be in Japanese with English subtitles.

Azoland Pictures is distributing the film. Eleven Arts had previously listed the film, but later removed the listing.

Aniplex of America also began streaming a new English-subtitled trailer:

~

~

The story begins during music class before the chorus festival, when male student Hikaru Kusakabe notices that the bespectacled honor student Licht Sajō is not singing. Although he thinks that Licht just doesn't like singing, he finds him practicing alone in the classroom after school. Without even thinking, Hikaru calls out to him.

Kenji Nojima (Sailor Moon Crystal, Psycho-Pass) and Hiroshi Kamiya (Shirokuma Café, Durarara!!) are starring in the anime as Licht Sajō and Hikaru Kusakabe, respectively. Hideo Ishikawa is playing Manabu Hara.

Shouko Nakamura (Penguindrum, Kill la Kill episode director) is directing the film at A-1 Pictures with character designs by Akemi Hayashi. Chieko Nakamura is serving as the art director and Ritsuko Utagawa is handling color design. Guitarist Kōtarō Oshio and vocalist Yuki Ozaki from the band Galileo Galilei (anohana, Haikyu!! Second Season) will perform the film's theme song "Dōkyūsei." Oshio is also composing the film's music.

The film opened at #9 in the Japanese box office on February 20. It sold 23,395 tickets for 34,308,700 yen (about US$305,611) on 30 theaters in its first weekend.

Nakamura published the original manga in Japan in 2006 in one compiled volume. The series was followed by the spinoff Sora to Hara and sequels Sotsugyōsei (Graduates) and O.B.. Digital Manga Guild has licensed Dōkyūsei and Sotsugyōsei in English, although the company has not yet released Sotsugyōsei.

~

Official Site ( Japanese ) ~

Official SIte ( English ) ~

New Article Source ~

-

Great news for US fan , they can now watch the movie over the cinema over the big screen , now I wish to fly over to enjoy it too ( but of cos , i couldn't afford it TAT )

^_^

Cheers & Have A Nice Day

Heyyyyy it's 20 February already! I wonder if there's someone out there who has the raw movie?

I know i'm impatient, but just.... the trailer.... *creys*

Nobody could have the raw movie so fast , you've to wait for the release of the DVD/blue ray then you can see the movie online , normally the dvd/blur ray will takes about 6 months to 1 year (depending on the copyright company and stuff , i am NOT sure how long it take , that's just a ROUGH estimation ) after the initially release of the movie on the theater/cinema

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nobody could have the raw movie so fast , you've to wait for the release of the DVD/blue ray then you can see the movie online , normally the dvd/blur ray will takes about 6 months to 1 year (depending on the copyright company and stuff , i am NOT sure how long it take , that's just a ROUGH estimation ) after the initially release of the movie on the theater/cinema

I know.... getting raws and stuff for japanese movie animation is hard *sighhhh* i wish it could be distributed as easy as animes ToT

BUt we don't even know when the DVD will be released creyyss