Seme Looking for Uke RP Partner

*Crimson_Snow*

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this site but I have been roleplaying for quite a few years now. I've been interested in starting up a RP on this site, and I thought now would be a good enough time if any. I am a native English speaker, and I am able to post a minimum of one response per day, with multiple paragraphs. My length all depends on the story, and what I am given to work with. I am a pretty chill person, and I'm looking to improve my writing skills through roleplay while at the same time have some fun and make some friends.

The one thing I should mention is that I do not enjoying plain ol' fluff RP's. Not saying that I can't Rp fluff, but my RP style is a little on the darker side, with one of my favorite topics being Master/slave. Basically, if you want a 100% cuddly, happy, protective Seme with absolutely no sadism, sorry hun but I'm not for you ^^;

That's really the only thing I wanted to say. I just don't want to lead on anyone with a promise of completely happy cute stuff, only to shatter their hopes and dreams. But if you are okay with a sadistic Seme who wants to cuddle then send me a message I'd be glad to chat and maybe RP!

Thanks~

*Crimson_Snow*

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *Crimson_Snow*

• hal7283

• Yukio Takamiya

• Delphi

The way I write and prefer is the same as you. However, despite liking sadism, I do not do gore during sex. Other than that, I am really interested in rping with you. If you are willing to rp with me, can we discuss a plot via pm?

Hello there Crimson Snow, welcome to this site! I'm not actually here to RP with you though since I already have quite a few on my hands. That being said it's really, REALLY refreshing seeing Role player on this site willing to play a Seme. I hope we could be friends and RP together someday.

Hi Hal7283, thanks so much for the welcome ^^ But I guess it is kind of rare to see semes on here, but I find the seme role a lot more appeasing to me personally ^^ But if you are ever open one day I would love to RP with you!

Hello! I'm new to the site myself, but I've been roleplaying on other sites for a couple years now. I'm rather interested in this and I was hoping that we could do a roleplay together. I may have times where I'm inactive, but I will try my best to tell you when that will be. If you want, we can discuss a plot over PM. ^^

Hello!! I'm pretty new to this site , only finding it recently so I'm still working out everything, but I saw this post and I wanted to say I would love to roleplay with you, if you haven't already gotten alot of responses. Even though I'm new to this site I'm not new at roleplays at all. I've been lookinb for someone who isn't all about fluff and all that, But if your still interested please message me back ^-^

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It looks like you've already got quite a few offers for partners, but I'd figure I'd throw my name out in the ring, too!

I'm not new here, exactly… but I've been gone for about a year so I'm re-familiarizing myself with YO, and can't wait to start roleplaying here again, and have been craving the sort of thing you describe here. :3

Welcome to YaoiOtaku!