Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    lateChoco Inventory
    Allen Walker Allen Walker YO Birthday - Riddle 2 Nakajima Atsushi

D.Gray-man Manga get to have new TV series in 2016! (With new cast)

It is revealed in the Jump Festa event in Chiba on Sunday that Katsura Hoshino's D.Gray-man manga get to have a new TV anime adaption which will premiere in 2016. A new website is open for the new series that was announced is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and in this website, a new promotional video is streamed, news and cast are annouced..

The visual quotes reads, "I want to live. Even if I destroy you."

According to the pv and the revealed visual, it shows that the Alma arc will be animated too.
    There are two changes made to the original cast. One of them is Allen walker will have Ayumu Murase (Notable characters Hinata from Haikyuu and Shinkurō Kichōji from The irregular at magic high school) as seiyuu replacing Sanae Kobayashi, and Howard Link will have Shinnosuke Tachibana (Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss, Overlord's Peroroncino) as seiyuu replacing Daisuke Kishio.

Background information:
    The previous series was broadcast from 2006 - 2008 with 103 episodes in total.
    The manga was originally published in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 2004, however due to numerous hiatus, the manga was moved from weekly to monthly. Resuming in 2009 at Jump Square magazine. And finally after a long hiatus, it is resumed in the new Jump Square Crown magazine (Quarterly, 4 times a year) launched on July 17.

Comment: This came as a surprise! Since the manga also recently resumed~ And 2016 is really getting better and better~

¤ Broken Dreams ¤ ForbiddenOath's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ForbiddenOath Inventory
    Asami Solomon Mookyul Yukina x Kisa

Re: D.Gray-man Manga get to have new TV series in 2016! (With new cast)

Oh My God! Allen looks so grown up *fangirling* and here I thought Kanda just couldn't get any sexier, but hell to the yes. It's great news! Thank you for sharing!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ForbiddenOath Inventory

They haven't really say exactly when the release will be right...hopefully...mid-summer?????

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    lateChoco Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] The release date haven't been released yet, they just announced there will be a anime on DGM this year.
    Will keep you update! ^^

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    lateChoco Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

At AnimeJapan 2016, it is announced that D.Gray-man Hallow, will be premiere at July 2016.
    One promotional video and one new visuals are revealed.

The visual quotes reads, "Don't stand still. Keep walking."

Furthermore, more seiyuus for the characters are also announced:
    Ayumu Murase as Allen Walker
    Takuya Satō as Yū Kanda
    Natsuki Hanae as Lavi
    Ai Kakuma as Lenalee Lee
    Shinnosuke Tachibana as Howard Link
    Yutaka Aoyama as The Earl of Millenium (RIP to Takiguchi Junpei, Earl's previous seiyuu)
    Masakazu Nishida as Tyki Mikk
    Yui Kondou as Road Camelot
    Souichiro Hoshi as Wisely
    Ryōta Asari as Alma Karma

All seiyuus in this current TV series are different from the previous TV anime series of D.Gray-man.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ForbiddenOath Inventory

Thanks @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for the updates. Absolutely good news to wake up to for sure! Yay, July! So many of my babies are coming. Not enough but few days I got Super Lovers, and D Gray-Man in July. It's going to be a lovely summer. I still can't get over how different Allen looks. Thanks God my baby Kanda still looks smexy as hell. Want to lock him up.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    glesh Inventory
    Junjou Romantica Cara Cafe Relish Rei Tyki

wait...so it's really a "new" series, and not just a sequel?? coz i heard somewhere in twitter that they will continue the anime but with different cast... but anyways, either way is good coz i'm actually not satisfied with the ending of the original anime, i mean they didn't defeated their enemy...yet. I just hope that the new cast will exceed my expectations huhu coz i got used to the "original" voice actor of Allen >__<

>> ALLEN IS GETTING MORE HANDSOME HERE AND KANDA GETTING MORE COOLER KYAAAA~~~ I CAN'T WAIT!!! /flips laptop/

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    lateChoco Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; From what I know, that time when the anime stops at 103 eps, is because it is going to or is already ahead of the manga. So, they stop the TV series until now. This TV series will continue picking up the story from where they left off from the anime in 2008...
    plus... maybe they wanted to peak the fans interest now that the DGM manga just came out from the long hiatus and continue to be a quarterly manga since just last year. (I have been following the manga and really it has been a long wait! Almost give up on this story, since that long hiatus! ) ><

I can't wait for 14th and Allen to be animated!!! <3

PS: This time Allen's seiyuu is Hinata (Haikyuu) so maybe he finally grow up and break his voice?! XD

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    glesh Inventory
    Junjou Romantica Cara Cafe Relish Rei Tyki

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ohhh now i get it~ i just get keep updated with the news coz reading the manga makes me sleep lol though of course i know it's really good i can't really wait...i love this anime so much! <3

What??? Allen's seiyuu is the same as the seiyuu of Hinata??? omg...i can't imagine hahahaha but i'm sure they will satisfy the fans xD

Southeastern Europe Currently: Western Europe
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Original Character Taki Reizen Youko Kurama Gunji

Oh, gosh! I need to hurry up and finish the anime (I know, I know >.< ) because I'm definitely going to watch this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles