Hisoka figure at his most dazzling~

lateChoco

A new figure, Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter is going to be made. This time, it is quite unique. Not only it is a figure, but it glows. Take a look at the picture underneath spoiler to find out more.

kc2bFxm.jpg

wKuJnuX.jpg

DkjC3nM.jpg

It glows!

zx1ly0v.jpg

rhcZJno.jpg

His crotch will lit up when pressed on the figure's base. The sculptor of this figure, made the figure according to the order request. "Fast Ball" and "so cool it will entrance female fans". And I think it does have the desired result.

The sculptor also hide the fact that his crotch lit up to his superior until he could show this figure in person in order to see their expressions.

The sculptor says "I'll never forget their shock all my life."

One of Hisoka shining crotch example in the anime... ...

afq5j3a.jpg

I'm not sure why did Hisoka's crotch shine at manga/anime... but maybe it has something to do with his overflowing bloodlust, homicidal tendencies. ^^

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lateChoco

• Loliderella

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg la~~~~ so good!!! XD They also got this sticker in line~~ Idk, I have a thing for ppl with manic personality~~ It bothers me but~~ oh well~~~ (´・_・`)

image_7.jpeg