Equilibrium // GUILT l Pleasure [EN]

No Time For Losers Ltd.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm from Russia... The purchase of that books and sell are prohibited. Please, please help me. Send it to me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i! can i ask you if is possible to have the link? i'm search this story for years and i'd like to have it,thank you aniway

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! As a very avid follower of Guilt|Pleasure and the fact that they've requested that their material not be shared online via download, I would like to direct the curious onlookers towards their online shop!

While the physical copies might be more on the "expensive side", it's due to them being physical copies.

However, they also have an online store where you can get .pdf versions for a very low price!

However PLEASE respect the creators enough not to share the material with others.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Guest miliquatre
Hello! As a very avid follower of Guilt|Pleasure and the fact that they've requested that their material not be shared online via download, I would like to direct the curious onlookers towards their online shop!

While the physical copies might be more on the "expensive side", it's due to them being physical copies.

However, they also have an online store where you can get .pdf versions for a very low price!

However PLEASE respect the creators enough not to share the material with others.

https://gp-ebook.ecrater.com/

Do you know where can I buy phisical copies? And I am new, so do you recommend me where to start to read? @zekusu

:7yoyo10:

• 3 weeks later...
Do you know where can I buy phisical copies? And I am new, so do you recommend me where to start to read?

:7yoyo10:

Hello!!

^---- The above link is their official shop for merchandice / physical copies of everything.

It depends what you want to read :)

If you want to read ITW, the natural order would be to start from the first chapter (you can buy them in chapters or volumes).

If you have a pairing you want to follow, that'll be another. Or if you want to follow a character, that might be something different.

Just let me know what you are after and I'll be more than happy to help you!

• 4 months later...