Maou Lover Vol. 01-02 🌌 KINUTA Nana [JP]

cruciatus

Maou Lover Vol. 01-02 �� KINUTA Nana [JP]

Y0ZQ5x7.jpg?2AOdn2HC.jpg?4

Original Name: Maou Lover

Alt. Names: 魔王ラバー, 魔王ラバー VS王子様, 魔王戀人, Maou lover VS Le prince (French), Maou Lover VS Ouji-sama

Author: KINUTA Nana

Artist: KINUTA Nana

Released: 2013

Original Publisher: Kaiousha

Serialized In: Gush

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Sports, Yaoi

Categories: Anilingus, Island/s, Jealousy, Misunderstanding/s, Opposites Attract, Rivals Become Lovers, Stranded, Teasing Protagonist, Tennis, Translator

Status in Country of Origin: 2 Volumes (Complete)

Description: V.1 - Maou Lover

“Don’t show that face to anyone else except me”

Mao, the demon-king-like genius pro tennis player, and Hikaru, the S (sadist) and intellectual player, are rivals from when they were juniors!….. It was supposed to be like that but he always looks at me whether it’s during the game or not. Furthermore, suddenly asking me to go out on a date and even French-kiss me…! I can’t stop my heart from beating fast, could this be..... love !?

V.2 - Maou Lover VS Ouji-sama

“You’re not so honest, huh. Even though your body is “honest” like this ❤

”Mao is the devil-king-like genius who hates to lose. His childhood friend as well as his rival in tennis is Hikaru, an intellectual noble-like and a S (sadist) type! Their relationship is like cat and dog because of their opposite personalities. However, they became lovers because Hikaru found out the weak points on Mao’s body. But then, the night at the summer training camp, just when Hikaru was about to attacking Mao but he suddenly stopped... Because i’m the king so just come and do me ❤ I will never say it!!

Hi guys, I'm SORRY that you're not able to download because of broken links. I have the files with me but I'm BUSY and it might take some time before I can re-up because I have a LOT of raw mangas. But I'll definitely re-up ASAP.

Download:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

:Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

Hello, errr this kinda off topic but may i know your signature and avatar pic come from which anime/manga? Thank you

It's from One Punch Man. It's a webcomic which was adapted to anime last year. While it's a pure shounen/action manga with no BL, the main character Saitama (the bald guy) is frequently being paired up with his student Genos (the blond cyborg) by yaoi fan girls. The image I've used is a fan art. ;D

It's from One Punch Man. It's a webcomic which was adapted to anime last year. While it's a pure shounen/action manga with no BL, the main character Saitama (the bald guy) is frequently being paired up with his student Genos (the blond cyborg) by yaoi fan girls. The image I've used is a fan art. ;D

Thanks a lot. I think i gonna love this manga even without BL content :)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i can't down volume 1 and Volume 2 ,YOU CANT SEND my mail VOLUME 1 AND 2 FOR ME

my mail :

and thanks you

The link for vol 1 and vol 2 is broken. Can you please re-upload? thank you very much! :)

Re-read the original post. The instruction are in red, same as in all the posts. Hard to miss...

Sorry for the attitude OP. I manage a blog myself and the inability, or simply laziness, of people to follow simple directions seriously gets on my nerves lol. I see people asking for re-uploads all the time, you all have so much more patience than me!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

please send me the vol. 2 link my email is

thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

My screenshot ver.

Maou Lover Vol.01-02

pw: nana

• Like 6
  • Thanks 21