Counterattack Web Series

cruciatus

Counterattack Web Series

XgTaZeJ.jpg?1

Title: Counterattack

Released: 9 August 2015

Language: Chinese (English Subtitles)

Written by: Chai Ji Dan

Starring: Wang Qing as Chi Cheng, Feng Jian Yu as Wu Suowei, Chen Qiushi as Jiang Xiao Shuai, Cai Zhao as Gou Cheng Yu, Zhang Jiexi as Yue Yue

Synopsis: Wu Suowei is a pitiful human being. He was dumped by his girlfriend because of his poverty, incapability and horrible fashion sense. Resolutely, he decided to start a business to gain back his confident.

However, the path is not easy and it is full with stumbling blocks.

He tried everything but he ended up getting kicked by the city management, send to the police station and he even get caught by the police traffic when he was providing illegal driving service. Ironically, he was caught by the same officer (Chi Cheng) each and every time he broke the law.

The most appalling is that his former girlfriend is laughing at him when she saw him with her new boyfriend, Chi Cheng. Wu Suowei starts to get suspicious if Chi Cheng is pinpointing on him because of Yue Yue. Wu Suowei then decided to seduce Chi Cheng, lure Chi Cheng to woo him to counterattack his girlfriend.

Download:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Password:

x0x0lacruzx0x0

:Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:

For download reupload requests, please post

so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qwerty96

• cruciatus

• kyhfan14

• silqua_209

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone know where can i read the novel? the raw version is fine, but if it's possible i'd love to read the translated one. thank you in advance :)

count me in here .. but i need the trans one

Im using mobile anyway. And the password never shown even I clicked the show button. Anyone could tell me please how to solve this? Or there is special action to show the password like the some of post etc?

• 3 weeks later...

is there something wrong with the link specifically episode 7... i tried changing web browser but still cant access it... also episode 8 don't have any English sub on it... thanks for those who will reply on these and kudos to the TS...

Hi. The links for episode 5, 7, and 8 don't seem to be working. For 5, the file doesn't seem to be there. For 7 and 8, the link doesn't work. Any chance of re-uploading live links? I really appreciate the work that goes into this. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

the translated version you can find it in wattpad, here is the link

i hope that in the future someone put subs in the uncut version cheetah7

• 1 year later...

This series onion9 ugh it was sooooo freakin' good! the subtitles/language can be weird somethings but the actors had chemistry and the story is hot and cute :3