• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• lecsjofuji

• betacarrotin

• xXShiki5683Xx

thanks for sharing some Zaria's works. i've been searching for them since it's really tough to get of a hold of them. ^^

even though i'm not really a S&M fan, might as well give a try reading some from Zaria's works

since the artwork is pretty awesome. i'm having trouble though, the mirrors aren't available :s

i appreciate you sharing them.

Yeeesss!!! I've finally found Purism doujinshi by ZARIA!!!:leaf15::leaf15: I couldn't find in anywhere...I'm so happy now! rabbit4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so so so much!! I've just stumbled upon Zaria's works recently and fell in love with it!!! Ur post is just in time!!!yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

• 5 weeks later...

Love the name of this thread because it's 100% true! Zaria's works are beautiful, not to mention SMOKIN HOT !!! xD

Zaria's works are also here and you don't need to download anything, just read it online.

=)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I havent read any of Zaria's works. i'll be sure to read them, since everyone is saying that Zaria's works are good! Thanks TS for sharing :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for the nice sharing yet most of the files are invalid and the links are dead ..

can someone please re-upload those?!? *puppy eyes* as reading at MangoGi is a real hassle with my slow net-connection ^^

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the nice sharing yet most of the files are invalid and the links are dead ..

can someone please re-upload those?!? *puppy eyes* as reading at MangoGi is a real hassle with my slow net-connection ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Today, I discovered a new favorite author. OMG. Zaria is a god. O.o

Thanks so much for this beautiful list!

Can you please give other download links? Minus doesn't start the download and multiupload requires installing ilivid. I'm on tablet, see. Can't download any except the one in megashare. ;(

• 4 weeks later...

Just asking...can someone upload the Mangas again? Maybe on 4shared or mediafire?

The others don't work for me...I don't know why

Please rabbit0

I love Zarias works too :7yoyo10:

so I want them on my ebook-reader