Confess something :)

BLdesu

I am an only child, being a girl my parents have been very strict. However, one day I was around 12 or 13 and with my mother we went to find a lady who was her longtime friend. He had a daughter a couple of years older than me and while we were playing with dolls in his room, he said to me: you are mom and I will become dad. He was standing behind me, I remember having a floral skirt, he lifted it starting to touch me underneath, at first I found it a bit strange (but not too much) then I turned and kissed me on the mouth ... a long and warm kiss. At that moment I did not understand anything, but I liked it. It was my first kiss, I remember it very well. It hasn't happened since that day, but we have remained friends. A few years later she became pregnant with the boyfriend she had at the time and her mother forced them to marry. A few years later I got married too. She went to live in another country. I knew he didn't have a happy life, on the contrary. Unfortunately she died last year.

Woahhh .... I am 43 years old and this is the first time that I speak of this thing....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It must have been hard to write it here but all these memories are very rare, right? My mom always says that after death, everyone should turn into a butterfly so I believe your friend is now a beautiful butterfly who is with you forever.

A few months ago, my brother had a serious car accident.

This was his car

70850283_2057445437703996_3463526318291812352_n.jpg

And he escaped with only minor injuries. That day I cried and hugged his pillow as hell and now our sibling bond is stronger and better than ever before. When I came back from work and saw his face, I hugged him tightly. No words.

Ya know, our relationship was really very fragile and broken because of my anxiety, bipolarity and his girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now). From then on, I want to be a better person.

My mental health problems are stable now and I work every day to be a good person and his best friend when he needs to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Thanks honey, you are so kind, thank you very much.

Well, it was difficult but also liberating. I was very little when those things happened but they are memories that will always remain with me, like the memory I have of her. The thing that makes me sad is that she has not had a life at least a little happy.

I love what your mom said about the butterfly. It is a beautiful, very sweet thing. Maybe it really so, huh? Would be great!

Reading about the accident your brother had and seeing the conditions the car was in really scared me. I'm so sorry ... but I'm relieved to know he's okay.

And you Ryuu, if only I could, I would hug you right away. Wow, I feel that you are a beautiful person and you and your brother are lucky to be there for each other. I am an only child and I had many complexes and a low esteem for me (still today it so), and believe me, even if the relationships between brothers are sometimes not always idyllic, it does nothing, it is much worse when you have no one to confide in, for ask for advice or help. Or even get angry and fight.

Yes Ryuu, you are a great person and please allow me to say that I am proud of you and how you commit yourself, work and always try to do your best. I hope with all my heart that you can achieve what you wish and have a happy life. You deserve it!

Stay strong and above all be proud of yourself, always!

• 2 years later...

I am an closeted Atheist 

only 2 people knows about it :) will never confess at all as I can get in jail or even killed for it . No need to confess as it is not peoples business :)  and it is not worth it 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Back when I first started here  I wasn't 18 but 17 with a month or two left :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

(I did not rp till I was 18, dont worry) ;)

Also it was on another account which I stopped using because I was ashamed of not replying for many weeks. Me being ultra shy and not sociable (except online) probably had something to do with it. Never told anyone, not even my online friends from back then. Sorry guys :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Love y'all ♡

• 1 month later...

- I miss the good times here at YaoiOtaku. 

- I dislike the fact that life/relationships move on so much that only awkwardness is left after. 

- I feel like I'm always the last one left behind while trying my best to keep holding the slipping hands. 

- I dislike condescending people who think know best humanity's evil nature but do not do any effort to see the other side of it. 

Should I confess more ? :) 

1 hour ago, Choree said:

- I miss the good times here at YaoiOtaku.

I confess Im still friend with Choree. And we have a good time talking atm :ali_016:

• Like 1