We Belong Together ((KrillenxGoku))

Bardock

Okay guys, I know it's been a while since I really posted much. And that is because of this fanfic right here. I've been working on it for a while now and I finally feel as though it's good enough to share with you guys.

So this will be a different kind of fic. Each chapter will be the point of view of a character. So, with that said, some will he longer, while others not so much.

For other Dragonball Z fans, such as myself, I am sure we have all seen the Ressurection of Frieza movie. Well, this story will take place after. HOWEVER, a few things will be changed. What would happen if Goku wasn't the one who defeated Frieza? Those questions answered.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps: Each post should be one chapter. Each chapter will be someones point of view. For example, at the top of the page it would have "Vegeta" meaning, its Vegeta's point of view.

Also, as a warning, there is some slight marijuana use in this fanfic. I reread the rules, and didn't find anything against it, so if I broke any rules, please let me know and I will fix it! Thank yoj!

As always, I do not own Dragonball Z, or anything that if affiliated with Dragonball Z. Enjoy and don't forget to PM me to let mw know what you think. See you later!

Goku

I opened my eyes, but all I could see was darkness. Confused, and a bit disoriented, I tried moving my head. It moved, but no matter where I moved it, I only saw the abyss of darkness. What happened? Why can't I see anything? It was then I realized I could move my arms. I raised them, and felt the soft tap of my hand hitting something in front of me. I placed my palm against it, moving it upwards. I realized that whatever it was, was only about a foot in front of my face.

My hands found my face, then. Nothing seemed out of ordinary. My hands trailed down to my torso, and I felt soft bumps of something stitched onto my shirt. The color orange flashed before my eyes, and I knew then that was the color I was wearing. Yes, I remembered slightly. An orange Gi.

"Respect and honor..." It took me a moment to realize those soft spoken words came from my own mouth. Who had said that? How did I know what the symbol said? I didn't have any memory of it. My hand reached out again, now both hands against the wall in front of me. It felt soft, like a really expensive cloth. Satin? Nothing made any sense. Why was the wall covered in satin cloth? Both hands reached on both sides of me, and I felt the same cloth inches away from my shoulders. It took me a moment, to my horror, that I was in a box... bit not just a box.

I was in a coffin.

"Wh-?" My breath hitched, and came out in short, airy huffs, "What the fuck??" I started to hyperventilate. God, I was buried alive! I had to get outta there! Both hands ripped and clawed at the cloth on the coffin walls, and after making fists, I didn't think about what I was doing. Both hands easily broke through the hood of the coffin. Dirt and grass fell into my box, right on my chest and face. I sputtered, shaking my head to get the earth off.

Seconds slowly ticked away to minutes as I continued to dig and claw my way through six feet of dirt. I reached the surface at last, sucking in a breath of fresh, cool air. My lungs expanded immediately and I lied on my stomach, my body halfway out of the grave. Already tired and achy, I managed to push myself up, and pull the rest of my body out of the hole I made. Then, I slowly rose to my feet, a bit wobbly at first. The sky was dark, the only thing that shone brightly was the full moon. Dark, droopy trees covered the tips of headstones all around me.

Damn it.. what happened?? My hands found my hair, and both fists gripped my hair as I turned, and I finally saw it. My own headstone was by the hole I crawled out of. I then lowered to my knees as my read what it had said:

"Son Goku, loving father and husband. Hero of Earth. We love you."

I died. I died, and now, somehow, I'm alive. According to this headstone, I was called Goku. After taking a few, short breaths, I finally got back up to my feet, and I turned away. My feet started walking, stumbling every few moments from my legs feeling shaky. I didn't know where I was going. But my legs knew where to go. I just had to find someone who could help...

Krillen

I sighed softly as I held my daughter, Marron, in my arms. She slept softly, cuddling against my chest as she let out a soft sigh in her sleep. I sat in Eighteens rocking chair, moving quietly back and forth. Upon hearing her sigh, my lips curled up into a smile. Speaking of Eighteen, the lovely android sat across the room on the bed we used to share, flipping through a fashion magazine. She must have had her ears ringing, because she then looked up, and smiled at me. I nodded once, giving her a soft smile back. I was grateful she lets me live in the same house, even though we'd been separated for months. I know she worries about me, and I do everything in my power to convince her that I'm okay.

But I lied. Six months ago, I had managed to snag up Goten and Trunks and we searched for the dragonballs. Of course we found them all, and I made a wish. Six months before that, my best friend since eight years old died in a fight. I made the wish to bring him back to life. We waited, but Goku never showed. As the second wish, we asked Shenron where he was. It was then that Shenron said Goku awoke in his resting place.

Fear in our hearts, we flew to his grave, where we buried him. When we arrived, our fears became reality. Goku was gone. We sesrched for days, even weeks. But since Goku just came back to life, we couldn't find his energy signal. He was out there somewhere. I had wanted to continue to look, but Piccolo and Gohan both told me to go back to my family.

So here I was. Worried sick, feeling disgusted with myself that I allowed my best friend to crawl out of his own grave. I wasn't there to hell him. Guilt started to wrack my thoughts and I let my hand raise and squeeze my temple. Eighteen must have sensed the tension, because she then got up and holding her arms out for Marron, "Why don't you get some air?"

I held onto Marron, but then let her go, allowing her to be taken from my arms. I was about to decline Eighteens statement, but after a second thought, I nodded, "Okay.."

I was walking towards the door when Eighteens worried voice sang out to me, "It wasn't your fault, Krillen..."

"Yes, it was." My immediate response surely surprised her. I didn't have to turn around, but I continued with what I was saying, "When Goku resurrected me, he was there to make sure I was okay. But I wasn't. I wasn't there. What kind of friend does that? Let another friend dig themselves out of their own grave?"

((Ok guys, I'll continue this chapter later!))

• 1 month later...

(Krillen continued..)

I walked away then, only stopping to grab something from my police jacket before I headed outside. I pulled a chair into the yard and settled into the cool plastic, my back facing the house. I opened my hand, looking at what appeared to be a hand rolled cigarette. However this one had the ends rolled and squeezed together, and didn't smell like a cigarette at all..

It was a joint. I had confiscated it off someone I arrested a day or so ago. This person had six or so hiding in a regular cigarette pack, and was going away for a long time, so I figured he wouldn't miss it if I took a couple. It wasn't even my idea to take them. It had been my partner at the time who told me to go ahead, they all did it.

So I did. I had never smoked, or done any kind of drug before this. Goku had been the cigarette smoker, and he told me Vegeta smoked pot. I couldn't say I had been surprised. Not with Vegeta's anger issues.

"Fuck it.." I finally flicked the lighter in my hand, watching the ember lit to blue and orange. I stuck one end of the joint in my mouth before lighting the other end. I had to suck on it a couple of times so it would stay lit before I inhaled. The smoke burned the back of my throat and seconds later, I coughed.

"Since when do you self-medicate, Monk?"

Vegeta's voice made me jump in my seat, sending my coughing fit into frenzy. The throaty growl of his voice sent shivers over my body. After turning my head, looking at him a moment, I shook my head and whipped a hand uo, my middle finger pointing towards the sky.

Vegeta chuckled, smirking softly before he started to move. His boots tapped softly against the ground as he pulled another chair up, sitting directly in front of me. He stared at me a moment before an eyebrow quirked, "Ever had a shotgun?"

I had started to take another hit, but Vegeta's question intrigued me, "A what?"

Vegeta smirked again, taking the joint in his fingers. It was then I had noticed he didn't wear gloves tonight. Vegeta rose the joint to his lips and sucked. It glowed red for a good few moments before he took the joint away. Quickly, Vegeta reached out, clenching my shirt into a fist in his hand and roughly pulled me forwards. Before I could stop him, my lips planted firmly against his. I tried to pull away, turn my head, something. But a nervous, yet exciting feeling washed over my stomach and I felt my face heat into a blush.

After a moment, Vegeta pulled away, but planted a hand over my mouth, "Hold it in.."

I did what he said, and held it in until it tickled the back of my throat. I coughed again, but this time very little smoke came out. Vegeta's hand loosened its grip on my shirt as a fuzzy, cloudy feeling came over my mind. I raised a hand, letting it set over my eyes to relax into the feeling. It took a few minutes, and cool air to hit my chest, to realize that Vegeta had slowly unbuttoned my shirt, and was bearing my left shoulder. A hand snatched his wrist, and I rose my head, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Vegeta let a small smirk play on his lips, "Are you high?"

"Yeah.."

"Then it'll be even better.." Vegeta leaned forward, his lips inches from mine as he pushed my shirt over my shoulders, my chest frees from all and any fabric, "Its called sex.. and I'm pretty certain you havn't had much of it since you and your Wife Split, am I right?"

My heart leapt to my throat. Was this really happening? Damn, how high was he? How high was I? Vegeta's lips nearly connected to mine before we both heard the same thing. The quiet footstep.. the snapping of a twig. Another footstep.

My hand reached down, grabbing the .357 pistol from its hiding spot around my ankle. As both hands gripped the gun, I glanced at Vegeta, "Get rid of that."

Vegeta seemed unworried, but tossed the joint aside anyway. After fixing his tank, he scoffed, "Do you really think anyone is gonna be scared of that puny thing? God, It's a joke. Get a real gun."

"Shut up, Vegeta!" I blushed softky but raised my gun. I'd never had to pull my weapon before, so this was pretty scary. My hands shook, but I kept my voice steady, "If someone's there, I suggest you come out now! You have a loaded, police issued weapon aimed at you and I will knot hesitate to shoot! Show yourself or I'll-"

I had heard the footsteps, saw the branches moving, but I stopped in mid-sentence when the trespasser finally showed himself. That familiar orange Gi.. wild, uncanny black hair.. but his eyes...

I fell to my knees, tears of relief and happiness filled my eyes and spilled down my cheeks, "Goku..."