What is different in your life ever since you started waching and reading yaoi?

lotusflower

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• lotusflower

• celio

• rraahh

yaoi got me to stop acting up in school

i started paying attention in class and now i'm a A+ student

all thanks to yaoi

i also got interested into politics and i am now more interested into exploring

(and, now my dream when homosexual marrige is legal is to go to the first gay wedding) of course i'll ask first^_*

• Like 1

Yaoi made me stop fighting with my cousin... She lives very close to us and she steps by almost every day. Before I discovered yaoi, everytime she came to my place we used to fight like crazy! :leaf10:

After yaoi got into my life, I showed her some images from shounen ai manga and anime and she said those guys are hot. Then, after a week or so, I told her that I found something even hotter: yaoi! :leaf20: And since then she started to watch yaoi with me and now every time she comes to my place we watch yaoi together and we don't fight anymore! :leaf4:

• Like 1

I don't think anything changed after I discovered yaoi apart from the fact my mind is now more pervy than it was orginally (and I was damn pervy before I discovered yaoi XD) and I also have made more friends - mostly all of them on here.

• Like 3

erm..when im start to like it when im watching Jonjou Romantica DVD i brought..then im aww...finally can saw that they very romantic and so cute =^ V ^=...and then i bored and find the Takumi kun Bibou no Detail..so i,m watched that at youtube...it's soooo sad and cute..and my live totally change..they changed me..to become open person...make a dirty joke to the who bullied me..and they shocked...OMG..what happen to you?...they asking...but i dont answer it...ekeke just shut my mouth...and i always locked my self in my rooms....hahahha..

• Like 1

... well, to me ...

i lost interest in bxg movie & novel =)) except some dramas adapted from manga

my lap became a "can not touch without permission" thing :))

one thing that's useful is .. english reading skill :)) ... yaoi improved my english :cuteonion7:

i've made many friends

and thanks to yaoi, i can be here with all of you .. :hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 1

For me too, like you guys said, yaoi make me discover this community and meet here so many wonderful people. :hamtaro-005 (23):

Then I think yaoi made me more open-minded, more friendly and happier! :hamtaro-005 (6):

My life changed in the sense that I don't get angry so quickly like before and also I can handle stress way better than before... :hamtaro-005 (6):

Now, when I get really stressed out, I just read a yaoi manga or watch a yaoi anime or come here to talk to you guys and all the stress disappears!

And what's even more important is that I met such sweet ppl here that I can talk to and rely on. So thank you guys!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (12): Now I don't even want to think how I'd feel without you!

• Like 4

My life did not change the least, I think.

I have always been liberal and open minded since I can remember.

I am not prejudiced against anything or anyone.

I also do not hide my yaoi obsession nor am I ashamed of it.

All that does not make me a good person, though. I am sadistic, cold and don't have any morals :msn_red_fox 9

I guess if anything I got even more heretical than I already was.

If that is even possible to begin with~:cuteonion9:

Uff~

my life changed a lot. xD

First of all I do have a topic (or a few) to talk to my cousin when we meet up :D

Because both of us like the asian culture and J-Pop / K-Pop and stuff like that :p

Moreover, people around me think that I'm crazy because I watch BL's and read Shonen ai... xD

(it started since I openly talked about shonen ai etc. uû)

Yeah - that's all?

I remained pretty the same. xD

Addicted that's for sure. XD

Yaoi got me to understand a different psyche into a woman's mind since most of the yaoi stuff we get are mostly written by women authors.

Just looking at BL actors who play uke roles encourages me to lose weight.

Great stories that inspire and influence me as a writer.

Gaining friends who share the same passion as I do.

• Like 1

Yaoi makes me realize how sick I´am (?

Well, I became more sentimental...

And I found two important people in my life who understand why I like it, and they respect me...

Yaoi is so natural to me, it´s part of my life... I mean, I don´t know any person who doesn´t know that I like it (That includes my parents)...

And I started to cosplaying with my friend yaoi or shonen ai charcaters with one of my friends ( the one who is part of my life since a like yaoi )

To me it made a huge difference in my life.

Everyone seems to have such profound changes. Yaoi makes everyone a better person.....except me....:cuteonion53:

Yaoi worsens my procrastination habits and makes me wonder if my gay friends are a seme or an uke Hahaha~

And I think I'm on constant lookout for BL in public. You know, when one guy has his hand on another shoulder, alarm bells will start going off in my head *BL sighting BL sighting* :3onion15:

• Like 4

Everyone seems to have such profound changes. Yaoi makes everyone a better person.....except me....:cuteonion53:

Yaoi worsens my procrastination habits and makes me wonder if my gay friends are a seme or an uke Hahaha~

And I think I'm on constant lookout for BL in public. You know, when one guy has his hand on another shoulder, alarm bells will start going off in my head *BL sighting BL sighting* :3onion15:

Don't worry, I am kinda the same. When I found out my friend was gay and had a boyfriend I couldn't help but ask him who was the seme and uke, thankfully he knows of my obssession and told me XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm more open to homosexuals. And I have made more friends, fujoshis of course! But no one can talk 'bout sex or gays in my class because my mind starts filling with hard yaoi scenes >.

A few things happened to me, not sure if you'd call them good or bad...

-I became more bold in a sense, and ended up leading an anime club which is the reason I have come to love my school

-I stopped being innocent, and gained a pervy side

-Found myself putting more hope into romance (ended up dating a guy for about a month whose parents were royalty but are now dead, so technically he was a prince, which was way cool-if I had never seen yaoi, I would've never tried being in the relationship with him)

-I discovered that I love to write, which has had such a positive impact on my life and gotten me into the highest english class for freshmen in my school (although I'm barly getting a B-it's quite the challenge!)

I'm really pretty thankful for yaoi now. It's changed me, but if it hadn't, I wouldn't be where I am today. I would've never had the courage to stand up in front of hundreds of people and say "I'm starting an anime club" when half the people there have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. I'm glad I've found yaoi.

Oh well...I can say that some things changed since I started watching yaoi...

Firstly, I'm even more open-minded than I was before. I accepted gay people since I first heard about them, but now I am able to understand them more.

Secondly, I became a *little more* pervert( I don't complain about that though XD). And lastly I became happier because reading or watching yaoi changes instantly my bad mood :)

. .well, it do changed me a lot in some ways

. .because of this stuff, i was been open-minded that this kind of thing really do exists

. .that there's people out there who actually wrote stories like these

. .this made me want to see real BL lovers wherever I am, especially when i'm at the mall :msn_red_fox 10

. .it is one of my simple dreams :leaf5:

. .unfortunately, i can't found one :cuteonion53:

. .it made me hunger to look/search anything about yaoi :cuteonion44:

• 1 month later...

i am always open minded to (gay)

after i watched yaoi i got some new views ; like for example

i saw that a relationship between gays can be hard , because sometimes one of the couples cant express himself to his partner because he is shy or new in this (like in junjou romantica)and(Zetsuai , bronze)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me realize that Im such a pervert now :cuteonion45: People back then thought I was innocent mwahahaonion4

• Like 3

I think finding yaoi finally made me have to accept myself. I have struggled for so long to come to grips with my own sexuality that finding yaoi and seeing how others have struggled . . . it makes me feel not so along and such an outcast.

Plus I've met some amazing people on here who I don't know what I've done without.

• Like 1

I am a very sentimental/melodramatic person and I realized that I was too much of a fool to struggle over it.. It's cool, there's nothing wrong with it...

Time management as well... It's so crazy how I learned to do it.. When I want to finish reading a BL/yaoi manga, I download it and copy it to my cellphone... There's this app at Droid (I wonder if Apple has it too) called PerfectViewer, and I use it to view manga. Basically, I read manga on my free time, literally. Subways, buses, anywhere. lol. There was one guy around my age who saw me reading something at my phone, so he peeked, and he seemed interested on what he saw.. lol. It was already my stop, I hadn't had the chance to talk to him :(

There's a lot of changes in how I think, trivial matters I guess... But less makes more, right? hm....

• Like 1

My life hasn't changed much, more than finding more fun people to talk to and getting a bit more perverted lol.