[KOR]You're My Pet(너는 펫)

현애

20111011-Youre-My-Pet.jpg

Youre_My_Pet_Korean_Movie-p2.jpg

Director: Kim Byeong-Kon

Writer: Yayoi Ogawa (manga)

Release Date: November, 2011 (South Korea) / January, 2012 (Japan)

Cast :

Kim Ha-Neul - Ji-Eun

Jang Geun-Suk - In-Ho

Kang Ha-Neul - Young-Soo

Jung Yoo-Mi - Lee Young-Eun

Kang Hae-In - Kim Mi-Sung

Synopsis :

A woman finds a man in a box in front of her home and takes him in. She jokingly says she wants to keep him as her pet since the man reminds her childhood dog. The man agrees. Later the woman discovers that the man is a dance prodigy. Complications arise when her old flame from college appears.Based on Yayaoi Ogawa's Japanese manga "Kimi wa Pet" serialized from 2000 to 2005. The comic won the 2003 Kodanisha Manga Award.

TRAILER :

The Making :

and more Scene

Pet5.jpg

Pet8.jpg

Pet9.jpg

Pet15.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• chiakaiyuki

• cherryyuri

• robertita

• 4 months later...

Ehe, I finaly downloaded it ~

It's really good!!! So funny :3 Jang Geun Suk...

And I just found that you can watch it here!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

I watched and.. well.. the japanese dorama is SO MUCH better...

But i gotta say that Jang Geun Suk is my favorite as Momo. He looks young and cute enough for the character. He got some "sassiness" (is it right to say it like that? lol) that the japanese actor didn't had and annoyed me a little bit. Geun Suk is the Momo I have pictured in my mind while reading the manga. The hair, the naughty look on his face, his cuteness and he's sexyness on the right time.

Where can I find one like this??? hehe

@Cherry, I haven't seen the J-version, but Jang Geun Suk is exactly how I imagined Momo to be as well. :D He would make the perfect pet. *_*

Heehee, I even made my mother watch it. First time she saw an Asian movie, and she was laughing so much :3

the japanese one is a drama. overall i think it was better then the korean. but as momo.. jang geun suk completely stole my heart!!

hehe

This is one scene of japanese momo.. yeah, nice, but i still like the geun suk better. hehe

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The japanese version is better. I tried to watch the korean one, but... I stopped after 20 minutes. Sorry.

• 7 months later...

I watched both Japanese and Korean versions. I have to say that in J-version the story was better developed for me but it's a drama so it should have been like that. However, in K-version the main characters had better chemistry. And Jang Geun Suk was perfect as Momo (in fact he is one of my favorite Korean actors). But all in all I guess I liked both version equally because of different aspects :)

• 5 months later...

I was really looking forward to watching this because it’s based on my all time favorite manga. Unfortunately, the Korean version (unlike the Japanese drama) failed to deliver. The main female lead was utterly unconvincing, she seemed too weak in my opinion, the strong front that her character was supposed to have in contrast with how self-concious she is while at home was nonexistant. I only knew that she felt uncomfrotable with her college flame because she said so, I couldn’t tell by her behavior. As for her relationship with Momo, yes, the script called for a lot of cuddling, but there was no real chemistry there. It didn’t bring up that warm fuzzy feeling that the Japanese drama did. They should have chosen a more impressive actress for this role.

As for Momo’s character, I’m not sure Jang geun suk suited that role at all, but then again I have to compare him with Matsujun’s Momo - an unfair competition. I know Jang geun suk has a lot of fans, but it seemed as if he couldn’t really commit to the carefree attitude that Momo’s character requires..