New Arrival to Celestial Academy (1x1 ayais & Yaoi sex)

ayais

"Ahh he's geting a shower i wounder if he will find it weird that im outside his door sleeping well i can just make somthing up ."

i wounder if he's ok i realy am woried about him .

"knock knock. Row you ok?"

(no problem )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Yaoi sex

Row got dress in his school uniform it was a bit more hold fashion with a puff out coraller and button up shirt but it wasn’t to bad he fixed his hair hearing the man form last night “ yah am okay just getting ready for school tonight “

"cool just last night it sounded like you were having a nightmere after i was passing by and well i gues i feel asleep at your door mind if i come in . " If he ask what i was passing by from i can just say running not like he has to know all of the truth . Whhy do i have to fall inlove right now ? *mummbling *"why did i have to fall for you? "

(no problem mate)

Row sighed “ your going to come in anywyas and yah… since you woke me up last night I had night mares .. do you know any one who has a working phone I want to call home.. maybe I can do something to make my dad not hate me…” he sighed as he sat on the bed “ fall for me?” he didn’t know what he was feeling.

Shit did i say that out loud . "Uhm uhh yeah i urhm well uhh k-k-kind of think i have f-f-f-fallen in love with y-you . " ... "And im sorry for wacking you . " Godess of the moon please forgive me . "And im sorry for falling for you you probably hate knowing a person like me is in love with you . " *blushing beet red . Oh man i want to hug him and kiss him . Im not used to this feeling and this buterflies in my stomach . Is this what they call being love sick ?

(No probs mate i am also sorry for my la)te answer to i have started to do even more exams and so on so forth . :)

Row look at him “ I don’t know.. I just kind of want to go home and my dads not going to let me come back and till am ungay.. there something about this place.. even about you…he sighed .. I am sorry I can’t I just can’t”

... "Ok i see but just what i think about it you can't change who you are . But try to be happy and make friends i can just pretend that i didnt confess to you but can i kiss you one time just once ? " Godess of the moon im truly sorry . "But i realy am in love with you ."

(sorry for such a late answer )

... "Ok i see but just what i think about it you can't change who you are . But try to be happy and make friends i can just pretend that i didnt confess to you but can i kiss you one time just once ? " Godess of the moon im truly sorry . "But i realy am in love with you ."

Row looked at him you’re a odd one people don’t just go about confessing there love to stanger.. he sighed he didn’t know how he felt there was so much love so much hate buring inside him “ tell me what are they keeping from me and I will give you one more and last kiss..” something about the school wasn't sitting right.

"Im sorry its not my place to tell you about that if i do my life would be in danger but put in a certain way the students here are ... diferent ." god dad dont kill me for just this much . "Im sorry thats all i can say and also that your are a very special human both to the world of this school and to me ." ... "Please dont hate me . ! *i run up and grab his face kissing him passinotly . * "You are the most special person i have ever met ." *i run out the door *

Row wasn’t sure what happen it seem lik the kiss happen in the blink of a eye “ human…” he walked to class there vere very few student there in his class they all eyed him one his his class mate sat very clocked took in is sceant the classmate bared thire fang of coure row didn’t notice he did his best to fouces on school work.

"Oh !! " Why is he in my class ?

"Your late as usuall just go sit in your seat ."

"Ok ok calm down teach . Hey keep your fangs to your self before i bare mine and hello again Row ."

god i hae never felt the need to protect before i kinda like it .

• 2 weeks later...

The other student back away.

Row started to feel sick these student were not normal .. what was his father trying to do . Why was he sent here.. he moved to the back and started taking down notice the class work was normal thank “god “ he didn’t really say anything to anyone and headed to the café “ maybe I just need food…” he sighed as the moon was out once more he felt the moon some how saying “ wake up”

" hello Row . What do you think about the school if you ever need anything come get me ok ? " I want to hold him and kiss him and protect him from all outher cretures. ... Im not used to feeling like this .

• 2 weeks later...

Row sat at the café eating a large dinner… when the man form before saw him “ yah.. I just really want to go out… in to the real world this place is so odd I the moon .. I think am going mad here… “ he sighed.

• 3 months later...

"your not its close and i cant protect you from it soon you wont be able to see me it will be forbidden in time you will lern our secret and the truth but its close ... even i dont knoow what it is but the moon is calling out to more than just you . it calss out to me ever night it tells me the same my heart does to protect you but i dont know how . " what have i done ! " I have to go i said to much all will be clear in due time my love my outher half i love you with all that i have left ." im so so sorry my live im sorry Row .