New Arrival to Celestial Academy (1x1 ayais & Yaoi sex)

ayais

Row arrived at his new ‘home’ his family had shipped him off to a new boarding school it must be a nice one because it was very hard to get into.

He sight rolling down his suitcase to his private room he had not met another students as of yet

He found it odd that the class started in the afternoon 4- 8 pm he sighed getting settle in it was a small school maybe it was best for learning.

Row arrival to the academy was all planed by the dean they wanted to see how long a human would last in there school and wonder if the other student could truly live in peace with a humans.. There were rule in play to keep the human boy safe but rules could only do so much.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Yaoi sex

Tetsuya was busy online when his mobile bepped with an incoming mesage from his subordinate saying the human boy had arived.

"Well lets see how long a little sheep can last in a field of wolf and vampires this aght to be fun."

I wonder how much fun i can have with this human sheep.

"Yes i got the mesage so do you have any new info on him Ryusaki"

I wounder what the dean is up to bringing in a human to this school.

Tetsuya steped outside as he is a mixed blood the sun dosn't evan hurt him woundering what this Row kid looks like?

Row got settle in his room he was getting kind of hunger and he did see a small 24/7 café on campus he gather his student meal card and his id and walked down to the café the sun was about to set he order some chicken salad and some tea the worker eyed the boy before going to cook

Tetsuya entered the only 24/7 cafe on campus and saw the human sheep he went up to him and tapped his shoulder "Hey im Tetsuya i take it your the new kid Row ?" Damn what is it about this kid Tetsuya thought while stroking Rows shoulder and neck trailing his lether biker gloves along a line .

"So have you been warned about the Bad boy of the school yet?"

Row was relived to see another student he was starting to think he was the only one here he sighed he didn’t understand why his parented hated him . every since he came out as gay there ideal to fix him was to send him to all boy school . “ Hi Tetsuya .. yah am new its nice to met a follow student . “No I have not read the hand book yet he moved the man hand off his neck “ I don’t really like to be touch… by people I don’t know.” It wasn’t anything personal .he moved some of his lovely red hair away form his soft green eyes as he when back to eating “ would you like to sit?” he was trying to make friends he knew in such a small school he need them.

"Haha well your talking to the bad boy anyway why you end up in a school like this and if you tell me i can't touch you it only makes me want to touch you even more but im impressed your still walking in this school somthing weird always seems to happen to the new blood here." Tetsuya smiled calmly at Row now playing with rows wispy red hair thinking how buitiful his green eyes but not leting it out that he just so happend to be turned on by the outhers inocent eyes and how he wanted to see them with a look filied with lust.

Row stopped eating and grab the man hand and moved it away form his head before letting his hand go. “ I see.. well I guess I should go and see if I can find any info in the student hand book.” He stood up and took his plate over to the café worker. The worker glared at Tetsuya “ the rules.. “ he hummed “ do you want a steak or some house punch . “ house punch was code for blood of course row wouldn’t know that.

"HUH he's an odd one and ill have both please sorry bout making you lose a costumer ill pay double price for it cus."

Wow he's fiesty i like it chukuling to himself while waiting for his food Tetsuya start's to feel somthing bad but can't figure out what it is. "I wounder how long he'l last what do you think cus ?" "I don't know and can you stop calling me cus while im working it's anoying.Now go and sit down like a good pup." "Yes CUS huhuhu." Good i love teasing my older cousins one good thing of being a mix blood is that i hae a larger familiy.

"Here you go Tetsuya . That will be thirty pounds."

"Thanks cus and see ya later ."

Row had left his money on the table he would have gone up and paid I but he just want sure he headed to his room seeing some student with the look of hunger when then glance at him along with men wearing the school symbol on there sleeve it seem like they were there to keep the other student in line . Row walked to his room and read his student hand book of course his was new book they were testing out for humans . he sighed he really didn’t like reading. “man why are all the guys here so good looking” he sighed.

Tetsuya ran to his room and ate his stake and fed on his blood and went to get a shower but for some strange reason he didnt feel right and looked his body over only to realise that a strange mark had appered on his chest with the letter "R" on a sword and full moon with a bat to the left not uinderstanding what this ment he headed straight to his father the head master. "DAD!!I realy nead your help NOW PLEASE i think somthigs up with that human !"

(can you play as a strict father and headmaster please if posible)

(of course )

The dean was checking over the reports form his guide squad he had set up to look after the human boy maybe if all goes well he could bring in more humans and finally the world of the day and world of the night could be one. He sighed as looked over a old phot of his wife. He touched the phot “ peace .. “ he hummed before is trouble making son rushed in the door “

“ please I wasn’t sure if you still knew that word “ he growled “ so what is it? Your not going to be any trouble with my experiment our you..?” he turned to his son “ what do you need help with .. ?” he let out a small growl

"I talked with him to day and i touched his skin but i have the old sgine that we get when we touch a hunter blood look right here on my chest . What should we do should we see what happens or should we send him back to the human world and i know it makes no sense but i dont wont him to leave ."What do we do ohh what shit shit shit "please i don't know what to do?!"

- - - Updated - - -

"I talked with him to day and i touched his skin but i have the old sgine that we get when we touch a hunter blood look right here on my chest . What should we do should we see what happens or should we send him back to the human world and i know it makes no sense but i dont wont him to leave ."What do we do ohh what shit shit shit "please i don't know what to do?!"

The dean was surprised by the mark “ I run a family background there were no hunter in his family and he doesn’t smell like one…” he was puzzled “ we have to keep a eye on him . maybe even move some student in to his dorm house .. he may find it odd that he the only one that live there…” he sighed ill send Tai over there he the head of the squad . and I would say you keep your distant the mark means you two are fated for what am not sure…”

Row tried to sleep but he couldn’t seem to he just keep staring at the moon . he had not had trouble like this since he was a child he sighed making some tea his parent sent him he normal had a cup every night to help him sleep. But the moon seem to be calling him as if telling him to wake up.

"ok then ill leave it to you but i cant leave that child alone ill move in to the dorms aswell i cant leave him beacause he makes me feel happy like mother did and i want to continue feeling that warmth ill take my chanses thanks dad."

Tetsuya continued to think of Row "Maybe just maybe i have found my soulmate i can't stop thinking about him'"

Oh just my luck there the little hot cakes is and now i think about it he has quite a nice ass and build.

"Hey Row you read the studant hand book yet?"

Row jumped as he was almost finished with his tea that had a ode smell to it “ it seem like its missing pages…” he said softly “ I was starting to think I was the only student in this dorm here..” he yawned and got under the cover the tea making him very sleepy

"Oh is it ? Can you show me it please?"I want to hug him when he is under the cover like that he looks so cute i realy do think im in love with him."well good noght." What the fuck am i doing why did i kiss him on the head while stroking his hair im losing myself i don't understand what im doing anymore.

“Row yawned can I show you in the Moring …if you want its on my dresser he pushed him away “ loook I do not like being touched by stanger can you .. not do that.!” He yelled and jumped out of bed a fire in his yes something was happen in side him “ just .. leav me alone!”

"Haha i couldn't help it you looked to cute and between us i love cute things and you are the cutedet most fun hum-person i have ever met. " He realy is cute aswell."Plus i seem to be craving you like i crave sigarets nd alchool."

Row didn’t like the way the other was talking” just get out.. I don’t want a boyfriend.. am trying to mute those feeling .. toward men you seem to be very open with them he potined to the door hidding a blush .

Tetsuya stared at Row than pulled him into hia arms mummbuling in his ear."Who said im open about it but don't mute your feelings . It hurts i tried muteing them for a long time just don't...."Lifting up Rows chin Tetsuya kissed him passiontly on the lips.

Row blushed and pulled away .. “ I don’t even know.. you.. didn’t I ask you to leav..” he headed to the phon in his room I don’t want to have to make somone remove you…” he pushed Tetsuya away “ you really need leav..”

"haha ok im leaving but just dont tell anyone what i said somepepoul i know are a bit homophobic and your the only one who knows im gay .

Good night ."

Shit i kissed him i fucking kissed him whats even worse is that i realy realy liked it god what is he doing to me.

(I am so sorry! for the late replay may be busy till after holidays) Row closed and locked the door he was angry how dare he tell him not to tell anyone! he sighed not sure what to do . it was hard for him to slepe he toss and truned as old nightmare pleged his drem he wanted to scarm but noting came out as he open his mouth stuck in those horrbel dream

"Damn i can't sleep at all i wounder if i should go have a run in my wolf form? "

"Ahh i feel better now i think ill sleep outside Row's room ." His room has a weird aura coming from it i wounder if he's okay i want to know but i can't just break the door down.

Row woke up right sunraise he was In cold sweats and he curled up crying “ I want to go home..” he sniffe he had not had those in such a long time. He walked to his privet shower to wash up and cry somemore. He didn’t know .. if he would sleep tonight after that”