SOUL EATER [SoulxKid 18+ fanfic]

melodytheuke80

Prologue

It was a calm Spring morning in Death City, and Kid was going to Soul’s house. Recently, Kid has been visiting Soul and Maka more often, to work on plans for the Kishin expeditions, and stopping Kishin Asura.

Walking up the stairs of Soul and Maka’s home, a pit of worry formed at the pit of Kid’s stomach. He was…nervous. He had always had a huge crush on Soul, since the very beginning. Ever since he had battled Soul on the battlefield, his eyes always got wide and his breath was taken away for split seconds when Soul’s muscular, strong male body transformed into the razor sharp, amazing red and black scythe. Kid had always wanted to touch Soul, to run his hands down Soul’s muscular chest, to hug him, to hold his warm body. He also had always wanted to try out Soul’s scythe form for himself. He had always felt envious and jealous of Maka, the fact that she got the best weapon in the school was overwhelming for him. But Kid, being shy and reserved, had not told anyone about his fantasies- not even Liz or Patty, his own partners who were sisters and like family to him.

Kid let out a sigh, and rung the doorbell to Soul and Maka’s apartment. It took a few moments, but the door opened. Maka stood there. She seemed puzzled.

“Kid? What are you doing here?” She asked, cocking her head slightly in confusion.

Kid placed his hands in his jacket pockets, his facial expression blank and he seemed tired. “I’m here to discuss the Kishin plan, and what we will be doing about it for the next few days. Would you be so kind to let me in, or am I prohibited from entering your premesis?” He asked.

“Uhm… it’s fine, Kid. You can come in.” Maka opened the door wide, and Kid entered, his amber eyes blank…but a shimmering glow somewhere behind them. He enjoyed entering Soul and Maka’s house. It had a cozy, warm atmosphere that Kid really liked.

Maka closed the door and asked Kid to take off his shoes. He complied, and then started going upstairs to find Soul, but Maka let out a “tsk tsk.”

“W…what?” Kid stammered, turning around to face Maka.

“You’re not allowed up there now. He’s busy with homework,” she said firmly. Kid felt a pang of sadness come to his stomach and his heart sink down lowly.

“R-really? B-but…please?” Kid asked, his eyes suddenly became shimmery and sad. “Can’t I say hello to him?”

“Ugh…fine. What’s with the sudden interest?” She asked, but Kid just brushed her off and went upstairs.

“It’s nothing,” he called to her. She seemed confused.

Going upstairs, Kid’s legs suddenly got a little shaky and nervous. He paused in front of Soul’s door, his heart pounding like crazy in his chest. Ba-dump Ba-dump

He opened it a crack, and shyly stepped inside. “Soul?” He asked.

Soul, who was working by the desk and heard Kid’s voice, stood up and padded over to Kid. “Oh hey, Kid. What’s up? Did Maka let you in?” He asked.

Kid nodded. “Y-yes, she did. Um…what are you doing?”

Soul smiled at Kid. He had been used to this embarrassed type of reaction from Kid, in fact it was completely noticable. “I’m just studying…it’s really freakin boring, I’ll tell you that. Why don't we…uhm…talk a little?” Soul said calmly, letting Kid into his room. Kid blushed and sat on Soul’s bed. Then Kid looked at his feet, silent.

“You okay?” Soul asked, sitting down next to Kid and gently placing his hand upon Kid’s back. Kid nodded quietly.

“I’m fine.” Kid informed.

“Alright, good. Look… I know things are hard nowadays. I feel you there. Don't feel down about it.” Soul reassured. He gave Kid a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Kid smiled. “Thank you, Soul. It’s appriciated.”

There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Eventually…Kid decided to man up a little, and ask him something he was thinking about for a while now.

“Soul?” Kid asked.

“Hm? What’s up?” Soul responded calmly.

“I…wanted to ask you something,” Kid continued to speak quietly. “What’s going to happen after this?”

“After? I’m not really sure, Kid. I don't know what’s gonna happen. Don't worry about it, okay?” Soul said.

“Okay…”

Another silence.

Kid felt something sad rise on the back his throat, a lump of sadness. A tear slowly ran down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away before Soul could see.

“O-Oh, yeah, that’s right…um…” Kid tried to change the subject. “Are you…you know, d-dating Maka now?”

“Huh? Wait, what?” Soul suddenly felt a little frustrated, turning to look at Kid. “Why would I be dating her?”

“W-well…” Kid looked down at his feet and felt smaller again. “You’re her weapon, right?”

…Pause.

“C’mon, Kid. That’s none of your business. Stay out of it,” Soul said firmly, giving Kid a nudge.

The sadness rose in Kid’s throat again, and tears began to come. “I-I’m sorry,” he squeaked, barely speaking.

Soul let out a soft sigh. “It’s alright, Kid-kun. Don't be sad.” He said, smiling a little at the shinigami.

“I…”

“Hm?”

“I…. am sad….”

Soul’s eyes softened. He realized he had to ask Kid what was going on. “Why are you sad now? Did something happen with Liz or Patty? Had a bad day or something?” He asked.

Kid let out a loud sob. “N-no, that’s not it!” He suddenly began crying, grabbing Soul’s strong shoulders, and weeping sadly. “I… you will hate me for this… but…”

“Aww. Don't cry,” Soul said quietly. “I won’t hate you for anything, Kid. You’re my friend. Go on, spit it out.”

“B-but…it’s like, BlackStar’s your friend, right?! What am I to you?!!”

Soul was quiet for a moment, thinking of his response. His red eyes softened with concern for Kid.

“That’s a good question, Kid. But I have a pretty honest answer.” Soul admitted, gently placing his hand upon Kid’s head. Kid blushed. “I like you. I look up to you as a friend and a comrade, someone who I work with everyday on Kishin battles. But of course, there’s more than that. You’re very kind and respecful, and you show a lot of concern and care for what’s been going on with the Kishin. You’re a fighter, you’re skilled and precise, but you can be frustrating sometimes, with your symmetry OCD and stuff. But I like you. I like you for who you are. If you weren’t the perfectionist you were, the kind person you were, I would be confused, honestly. I don't want you to change. You’re a good friend of mine.”

Kid blushed deeply at those words. “S-Soul-kun…” he whispered. “C…Can I be honest, too?”

Soul shrugged. “Sure, why not.”

“I… I love…” Kid blurted out. “I love you….”

…Pause.

Soul’s red eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. Boy, was he not expecting that.

Suddenly, breaking their moment together, Maka came upstairs and said, “Hey guys, I made dinner. Come down when you’re ready.”

Kid squeaked, and Soul just called, “A…alright, got it.”

When she left, Soul somewhat calmed. “Kid…” he asked quietly, looking into Kid’s amber eyes. “Are you serious?”

“W-what do you think? I’ve been…so embarrassed around you nowadays! N-no, actually…I’ve had a crush on you since I met you!!” Kid yelped, his amber eyes shimmering. “You’re so…handsome, muscular, strong, you’re an albino…all the girls want you for their own! Maka is your MEISTER for crying out loud! A-and I was just scared b-because I thought you’d be angry…but you don't seem angry…at all…”

A smile came to Soul’s face. He patted Kid’s head.

“I’m not angry. I think it’s cute,” he said calmly. Kid blushed like crazy.

“R-really?!” Kid squeaked, looking up at Soul all needy.

“Yeah, yeah, I do. It’s actually pretty cute that you feel that way.” Soul admitted, moving his hand from Kid’s head. “However, we have other things to work on today…”

Kid nodded. “I-I understand.”

“But before we do…” Soul reached his arms out for Kid, smiling a gentle smile. “Hug?”

Kid nodded eagerly, and happily accepted the hug from Soul. He cuddled the albino, just as he had dreamed of doing. He was very, very relieved that Soul wasn't angry.

And happy, too.

---

Ever since Kid confessed his love for Soul, and the kishin work died down for a few months…things had escalated greatly. Now, Soul and Kid were lovers in secret, while Soul generally worked with Maka on normal things and stayed with her at home. Outside of their daily lives, and in their own little private space… Soul and Kid would be very needy for each other. They would kiss and make out behind curtains, behind trees…they would lay together on the grass outside of the school grounds and have tickling contests…they would tease each other and kiss when people weren’t looking. They had a happy, fluffy type of romance right now. However, they never had intercourse yet.

And Soul wanted to change that.

He had bought a maid outfit, a schoolgirl uniform, and a few different types of women’s clothing like nightgowns, cute pajamas, aprons, and just stuff you would find on the women’s section of the clothing store instead of the men’s. He was doing this because he had came up with a very good idea-

That Kid would make a perfect crossdresser.

One day, Soul went up to Kid after class.

“Oh! Hi Soul-kun!” Kid giggled, giving Soul a gentle hug, and smiling adorabely.

“Hey, baby…you wanna come to my place when it’s time to leave?” Soul asked, nibbling on Kid’s ear.

Kid nodded happily. “Mhm!”

“Okay, awesome. I have a present for you,” Soul said calmly, letting Kid go a little to kiss him on the cheek.

“Y-yay! Thank you so much, Soul-senpai!” Kid giggled happily. Then he suddenly whimpered.

“What’s the matter, babe?” Soul asked, petting Kid’s head gently.

“O-other side…” Kid pleaded, looking up at Soul with shimmery amber eyes. “Please kiss me on the other side…”

Soul chuckled softly. “Aww, alright.” he said and gave Kid a soft kiss on the other cheek. “To satisfy your ocd, eh?”

“Mmm…” Kid blushed and cuddled Soul. “thank you.”

“No problem, babe. Let’s get goin home, now.”

“Mhm!”

Heading home, Soul and Kid held hands and spoke about what they did today, what they planned on doing later, what video games they would play and what would be a good thing to draw. It was very peaceful and happy, just the way it should be.

Entering Soul’s apartment…Kid asked Soul what they were having for dinner.

“Hmm…not sure, Kiddo. We’ll decide later, is that okay?” Soul asked.

Kid nodded. “That’s fine!” he said, and sighed softly. “I’m not very hungry anyway, Soul. Let’s spend time together~!”

“Yeah,” Soul said, reaching into the bag that he was holding. “Here, Kiddo, this is your present. From me to you.”

Kid blushed innocently, opening the small package to see what was inside. His heart fluttered when the thought sunk in...Soul loved him too, and was giving him a present. However, the present was not what kid was expecting.

The shinigami blushed deeply when seeing the skimpy maid dress and its headpiece and fishnet stockings, just waiting to be put on. He felt his cock harden when imagining being dressed in this outfit...Soul touching his body. Fondling him as he was dressed as a girl. Making him feel like a whore, a slut, and immediately... Kid felt his body surge through immense pleasure.

"Hm? Is it okay?" Soul asked, concerned. Kid blushed as his lover brought him back to reality.

"O-oh! Ah! Y-yeah, um...it's really nice, Soul....thank you...." Kid whispered, looking up at Soul all needy.

Soul smiled peacefully. "I'm glad you like it. You wouldn't mind wearing it, would you?"

Kid shook his head. "N...no, not at all." He responded, blushing.

Soul nodded in approval. "Okay. You....don't mind wearing it now? Is it okay?" Soul asked gently, to clarify. Kid’s cheeks heated up to a bright pink.

“Um- ah- n-not sure…” Kid whispered, looking down with reluctant amber eyes. Soul came closer, and gently stroked Kid’s soft cheek with his thumb. Kid flushed a little more at the feeling.

“It’s okay, Kiddo. I’ll take good care of you,” Soul whispered, leaning in and inviting Kid into a heated kiss, which the shinigami quickly melted into. They both made out, Soul’s hands upon Kid’s thin waist and Kid’s hands in Soul’s soft white albino hair. Kid felt Soul’s hands running up and down his thin waist, causing him to let out a little squeak into Soul’s mouth. Soul took a moment to grab a wad of Kid’s dark black hair, shoving Kid deeper into his own territory. Kid flinched abruptly at this, moaning into Soul’s touch like a whore. Soul nibbed on Kid’s lips, loving the taste of Kid’s soft, pale pink lips- loving the fact that Kid had just been eating at school previously so his lips still tasted like fruit and berries. Soul then slowly seperated from Kid, smirking since Kid’s lips were now pinker and bruised with kisses.

“Did you like that, Kid?” Soul asked, his voice low and sultry. Kid flinched abruptly in his spot.

“A-Ah…yes!” Kid stammered, looking up at Soul with needy, shimmering amber eyes. “P-please take me…Soul…”

“Oh you know I will,” Soul said, his eyes darting over to Kid’s chest and he began to fondle it. He took Kid’s waist in his firm hands and brought Kid over to the sofa, and with force, he pressed Kid against the soft sofa, leaning over Kid so he was above him.

Kid blushed immensly at Soul’s determined, silent stare. He reached up, so his delicate hands were resting gently upon Soul’s back. “Y-yes?” Kid whispered, gently petting Soul’s slouched back, as if to calm him.

Soul shifted a little, so his body was lowered and his warm breath was against Kid’s neck. He nibbed on Kid’s ear, pulling at the earlobe with his sharp teeth. Kid squeaked.

“Ahng! S-stop, not there…” Kid whispered, leaning his head back, allowing Soul more room. Soul nibbled on Kid’s neck, suckling on the soft skin, leaving hickeys all over Kid’s neck and collarbone, and he began moving closer to Kid’s chest…soon enough he was leaving visible hickeys on Kid’s chest, near Kid’s nipples, near Kid’s stomach, at the same time, fondling with Kid’s two pink rosebuds on his soft beautifully pale chest. Kid was so pale and soft and Soul couldn't take it anymore.

“Why are you so fucking sexy?” Soul hissed, slapping Kid’s cheek with his hand. Kid whimpered after his cheek was slapped, looking up at Soul with lustful, shimmering, deep amber eyes.

“Y-you are too…you know…” Kid whispered, placing his soft delicate hand upon Soul’s cheek. He leaned up and kissed him. A deep, sweet, loving kiss that lasted a long time.

When they leaned back again…Soul growled under his breath, like a dog. “Well you’re just too sexy for your own damn good,” he said this as he continued moving, tracing his hands up and down Kid’s chest, occasionally pausing at Kid’s nipples to tweak them, give them a pinch or flick them.

“Is that a bad thing…?” Kid asked, his eyes glazed over with lust, they shimmered with an emotion that’s difficult to describe.

“No,” Soul responded, leaning down to give both of Kid’s nipples a kiss. “Alright, I’m gonna get you dressed in this. I won’t hurt you.. don't worry. Sit up.”

Soul moved off Kid to allow him some room and Kid obeyed, sitting up quietly. Soul ripped off Kid’s light t-shirt, causing Kid to make a soft, dissapointed sound that Soul just destroyed his shirt. But Soul payed no care, and grabbed Kid’s belt and flung it to the side with dominance. Then he slowly slid Kid’s black skinny jeans down Kid’s lean pale legs. Kid’s thin body trembled when he became more and more exposed, and his cheeks became flushed all over again. Soul then took Kid’s boxers off.

“Mmno~! Don't look at me…!” Kid squeaked, immediately moving his delicate hands down to his small penis, trying to hide it. Soul chuckled darkly.

“Move those hands. Now. I want to see,” Soul said in a low voice.

“N-no…it’s embarrassing…” Kid whispered, his slender body trembling in nervousness. Soul smirked at this.

“Embarrassing, huh? It’ll be much more embarrassing when you’re wearing this,” he laughed, throwing the clothing article of the maid dress towards Kid. It landed in Kid’s lap.

“Uwah…” Kid whimpered, picking up the maid dress and starting to put it on. “You’re m-mean…”

Watching Kid put on the maid dress made Soul feel even more pleasurable. His large cock was now very warm and hard.

“I’m that mean, eh? I don't think so,” Soul chuckled, straddling over Kid again. “I was the one to get it for you.”

“Mnyaaa…” Kid whimpered as a response. Soul petted Kid’s soft cheek.

“You’ll let me fuck you, little prince? You okay with that?” Soul asked softly, leaning in and giving Kid a soft kiss on the lips.

“Y-yes Soul…you may…” Kid whispered, kissing Soul back gently. “Go inside me…”

Soul lifted Kid up, so the young shinigami was sitting up upon Soul’s warm lap, and began to position Kid so he was in front of Soul's cock. Kid moaned in pleasure.

"The tip's against my hole..." Kid whimpered, holding onto Soul's neck for comfort.

"I know," Soul muttered, still positioning himself. "Does it feel good?"

"Mm...maybe?" Kid responded with nervousness, because he was actually a little scared, for it was his first time. "I...haven't done this before, so I'm not sure..."

Soul smiled at this. "It's okay. It'll feel good. I promise," he said this seriously, to make sure Kid understood. Kid nodded in understanding.

"O-okay..I trust you...." Kid began to feel himself being lowered, so his words were kind of lost, but Soul heard them. Kid squeaked when he began to feel something warm and hard enter him, and he felt a surge of pain.

"Ow..." Kid whimpered softly.

"It's inside, isn't it?" Soul muttered, grabbing Kid's waist.

"Mmn...yeah.... but it hurts…” Kid whispered, resting his arms against Soul’s shoulders.

“It’ll get better,” Soul reassured, and began to thrust. Kid let out a loud yelp.

“A-ah! It feels- it feels-“ he stammered, his body trembling and convulsing. “G-good!”

“It doeeeesss? Hmmm…I think I need to change that~” Soul teased, giving Kid’s ass a slap. Kid squeaked.

“A-Ah! Sh…shit, Soul…too good…” Kid whined, arching his back and letting go of a yelp. “Annngghh! MM!”

Soul kept slapping Kid’s ass, and chuckled, “This is your first time, and you’re already moaning like a whore. Ahh, naughty boy. I have to punish you for that.”

“Mm! D-don't!” Kid whimpered, he was beginning to thrust on his own now. “I-I don't wanna be punished…”

“You’re gonna get punished.”

“N-no!” Kid snapped right back, like a little brat. Soul chuckled, and lifted Kid up off his cock.

“Uwah! W—what are you d-doing?!” Kid squealed, and Soul tossed Kid’s lightweight body on the sofa. Bam! “WAAH! Owwie…”

Soul went into his personal closet in the other room, and pulled out the BSDM stuff he bought recently. Amoung them was a bullwhip, and some rope…but Soul decided agaisnt the rope or handcuffs because Kid looked so much sexier when he was wriggling around on the sofa. Soul also took a ball-gag just in case.

“Hey,” Soul entered the room, cracking the whip. It made a loud ‘crackkk’ sound. “Reaper.”

“D-don't call me that!” Kid yelled, turning a little to face Soul as he lay stomach-down back-up on the sofa. Then he gasped when seeing the whip. “Oh no! Soul what is that?”

“I should be asking you that,” Soul retorted, giving the air another lash. Crack! “What is it?”

“Mmm! I-I- dunno!” Kid yelped, looking away with blush across his soft cheeks.

“Do you need a lash from it for you to know what it is?” Soul asked darkly, holding up the whip with a dangerous look on his face. Kid trembled.

“A-ah! S-shit! N-no!” Kid shook his head, but Soul brought the whip up a little higher, and when he did, Kid’s boner increased.

Crack! Soul gave Kid a quick lash with the whip, right on Kid’s bum, which was a little pink from all the slaps. A bright pink, pretty lash formed on Kid’s bottom, and he squeaked out in pain.

“MMMmmm!” Kid couldn't help but to feel his boner increase after he was whipped. “A-ahnggg! Please!!”

“Please what?” Soul said, smirking. He could tell Kid wanted another one, and he was going to react to the unspoken request.

“P…please…” Kid began sobbing into the pillows of the sofa, reaching his thin arms above him to hold the pillow and wriggling his lean, thin body around. “P-please whip me again, Master!”

Soul’s own boner increased, but he ignored touching his hard, warm monster cock. “Fuck,” Soul muttered to himself, fully turned on at Kid’s reactions.

He gave Kid another few lashes, this time leaving more beautiful marks. “Hm…how many was that, boy?” Soul asked Kid after a while.

“E-eight, sir…”

“’Kay,” Soul responded casually, placing his other hand in his pocket.

“M-may I please have another, sir…” Kid whispered, wiggling around in his spot, trying to wiggle the pain out of his bottom.

“You may,” Soul said calmly, swinging back the whip and giving Kid the ninth lash. Kid let out a loud sob, partly out of hurt and partly out of pleasure.

“A-ahgn! May I please have another sir?” Kid managed to squeak out through his sobbing.

Soul swung the whip back again and repeated the lashes, keeping them aimed towards Kid’s bum but occassionally whipping Kid’s back. “That’s been 11 now, boy, how much more do you think you can possibly take?” Soul asked the poor sobbing shinigami.

“Mm…” Kid whimpered and wriggled around on the sofa.

“Answer now while your dick’s hard and you’re in pain,” Soul said firmly, causing Kid to let out a scared squeak.

“M…” Kid sobbed out, “May I please have another sir…”

“Fuck,” Soul muttered, giving Kid another lash, causing Kid to sob more.

Eventually Soul came over to Kid, crouching down beside him and watching as he cried. Soul lifted his hand and began to gently stroke his fingers down the lashes on Kid’s bottom. “I can’t begin to explain how hot that is to me,” Soul muttered, stroking his hand up and down Kid’s back. “You little whore…”

Kid trembled, so overcome by pleasure that he was unable to answer…and Soul reached down towards Kid’s balls and began to fondle them. Kid let out a soft whimper. “Mm…”

Soul lifted Kid’s balls gently so they were more visible in between his legs. “Now…” Soul said quietly as he stood up again, “You wouldn't mind if I came all over your ass…would you, Kid?”

“Mmmn…okay…” Kid whimpered from the sofa.

“Good answer,” Soul took his boxers down and stood closer to Kid. Soul’s large cock was positioned just in the right spot, so when semen splurted out of there, it would land on Kid’s bum…just as Soul wanted it.

Soul began to jerk off, his hands moving quickly on his dick as he took in everything that he had just done to Kid. Watching Kid tremble nervously on the sofa helped, because after 5 minutes of jerking off, Soul came right onto Kid’s bum.

Soul went back over to Kid and lifted his sock-covered foot, placing his foot down upon Kid’s back. Kid flinched when feeling this. “You look amazing like that,” Soul chuckled darkly, placing his hands in his jacket pockets. “I think I should take a picture.”

“O-Oh no! If you do…you’ll show people…! Pl-please don't…” Kid sobbed uncontrollably, his heart sinking down lowly.

“Aww, sorry Kiddo. I’m not going to show everyone. Just a few people,” Soul reassured, his voice low, and began to move his foot around a bit on Kid’s back. “Is that okay?”

A wave of nervousness washed over Kid. As…as much as I don't want to…I know Soul won’t give me another option… Kid let go of a soft, defeated sigh. “o-okay,” he squeaked out.

“Hm, good answer. Stay put.” Soul said, lifting his foot off and going to the kitchen counter to pick up his phone. He came back over to Kid, who hadn’t moved, and took a few snapshots of Kid laying there, Kid’s bottom bright red and lashes all up his back and bottom with semen splattered all over his backside.

---

After Soul helped Kid wash off, Kid felt very down for the rest of the night. Soul and Kid ate dinner together, since Maka was at Tsubaki’s house they had the house to themselves. Kid felt somewhat happy…because it was just him and Soul. But another part of him felt sad and defeated, and his bum was hurting as he sat in his chair. He was in pajamas now, and Soul was still wearing his clothes.

“Soul?” Kid asked softly as he stirred the spoon around in his tomato soup.

“Hm? Yeah?” Soul asked, placing his spoon down after he had eaten some.

Kid felt sadness bubble up in his stomach. He let go of a soft, sad sigh, placing his thin arms in front of his thin chest. “I…I-it’s nothing, I was just wondering how long my bum will take to heal…”

Soul’s red eyes softened, he could tell Kid felt sad. “Hm…I’m not exactly sure, Kiddo. It’ll probably take a few days or so.” Soul said gently. Then he smiled a gentle smile at Kid, and asked, “Are you okay?”

Kid blushed at this. “O-Oh! I…I’m okay…” he stammered, blushing. “I’m just…a little tired, I guess…”

“That’s understandable. We just had rough sex for a very long time, so it’s only natural you’d be tired. You wanna go to bed after this?” Soul asked calmly. “We can sleep together upstairs.”

Kid nodded, looking up at Soul with sad amber eyes. “Okay,” he said.

After dinner, Soul carried Kid upstairs, for Kid was starting to fall asleep. Soul had no trouble carrying Kid up the stairs.

“Geez, you’re lighter than a feather,” Soul muttered, moving some of Kid’s soft black, white striped hair from his face and leaning in to give Kid a soft kiss. “You barely weigh anything…”

Kid whimpered from being cuddled in Soul’s arms, and wriggled around a little. “S-Soul…” he whispered, his beautiful amber eyes halfway closed.

Soul looked down at Kid as he entered the bedroom. He sat down on the bed, gently and lightly keeping Kid cuddled in his strong arms. “What’s wrong, little buddy?” Soul cooed, bouncing Kid up and down on his knee.

“S-sweepy… I’m… *yaaaawwwn*… sleepy…” Kid yawned out, getting comfortable in Soul’s arms and cuddling into Soul’s warmth. “Mmn…”

Soul smiled calmly. “You are?”

“M-mmm…”

“Uh huh. I wasn't quite finished with you yet, Kid,” Soul responded, giving Kid’s forehead a flick. *pap*

“O-Ow!” Kid squeaked, and started crying. “T-that’s mean! Y…you’re mean, Soul! Waaaaaaah!”

“Oh, you little crybaby.” Soul placed Kid down on the bed. “WHAT a spoiled baby. Do you need to have a pacifier? Hmmm?”

“Mmm…” Kid looked up at Soul with adorable, wide, shimmering puppy amber eyes. “n-no…”

“I didn't think so,” Soul grumbled, coming into the bed and pushing Kid aside. “Budge over. C’mon.”

A lump of sadness came to Kid’s throat again. “S-Soul…” he sobbed out.

“What?”

“O-oh! I-it’s nothing…” Kid let go of a sad sob, a tear rolling down his cheek. He turned on his side, sobbing softly, his sides rising and falling gently in unison to his sobs.

Soul seemed concerned. “Kid…” Soul whispered, reaching his hand out to touch Kid but Kid flinched and pushed Soul’s hand away.

“Kid. I didn't mean to hurt you.” Soul’s voice was gentle. “Sometimes I get rough. I’m sorry if it startled you.”

“Uwaaaaaahhh…”

“You’re sleepy, love. You need your rest,” Soul placed his hand upon Kid’s back and stroked him gently, and Kid didn't resist this time. “Please don't cry. I’m here.”

“Y-you’re here…”

“Yes, sweet Kiddo. I’m here, and I always will be.” Soul cooed, stroking Kid with his hand as gently as possible. “You don't need to be scared. I’ll protect you and keep you safe and unharmed for as long as I possibly can. I love you, baby. I’m sorry I had to be rough tonight.”

Kid let out another soft, sad sob. “A-alright…” he whimpered. Then he squeaked out, his voice tinier than a little mouse, “I’m sorry, Soul…”

“You don't need to be sorry, okay, Kiddo?” Soul said gently, leaning in and giving Kid a kiss. “Get your rest, tommorow’s monday unfortunately. Goodnight Kiddo~”

“G-goodnight, Soul-kun.”

---

Soul woke up feeling refreshed. He sat up in bed, noticing Kid was fast asleep besides him. Soul took a moment to stretch, and then placed his hand down upon Kid’s side.

That’s when he noticed the visible hickeys all down Kid’s neck and shoulders. He felt sorry for Kid for a moment…but he chuckled anyway.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” Soul gave Kid’s thin side a pat.

Kid whined and turned on his side, reaching behind him to rub his bottom. “Ow…”

“You okay, baby? Sore?”

“Mm…y-yeah…”

“Sorry babe.” Soul chuckled, standing up and giving Kid another pat as he hoisted himself up. “C’mon, get outta bed and get dressed. We’ve gotta go soon.”

“E-Ehh…don't wanna…”

“Well, I don't want to spank you on your previous welts first thing in the morning,” Soul retorted, chuckling darkly. “C’mon. If you’re not ready in five minutes I’m gonna pour cold water on you.”

Kid sat up and yelped. “T-that’s mean!” he stammered, blush streaked across his cheeks. “d-don't do that!”

“Alright, then get up.”

Kid obeyed, standing up out of bed and whining. “You’re being so meeeeaaann…”

“I am? Didn't recall it,” Soul teased, tossing Kid’s clothes to Kid, and Kid caught them.

“Waaaahh…Soul!”

“Get dressed now. C’mon.”

Kid got into his clothes. He was only wearing his boxers last night so he didn't need to remove pajamas. Once Kid was in his usual clothes he walked (limped, actually, because of his still hurting backside) over to Soul and gave him a hug from behind.

“Awww. You needed a good morning hug,” Soul cooed, turning around and carefully and lovingly hugging Kid back, so warm and gentle. “Didn't you.”

“Mmm…I-I did…”

“You did. Heh.” Soul smiled happily, and gave Kid’s back a soft pat. “Is that better?”

“Y-yeah..”

“Alright, I’m glad,” Soul said gently, letting go of Kid slowly. “Let’s go downstairs now.”

“Okay, Soul.”

“Good boy.” Soul took Kid’s smaller hand gently in his larger one. They headed downstairs, and entered the kitchen. Soul went into the fridge and took out a bowl of strawberries and blueberries. He placed it on the table.

They sat down and ate breakfast with the little time they had before school. After a little bit of berries and milk, Kid rested his head on the table.

“Nuh uh,” Soul scolded, coming over to Kid and patting his head. “Up you go.”

“Wahh…”

Kid sat up hestiantly. Soul went to get his backpack from the closet, and Kid’s, because Kid was being super lazy and probably wouldn't get it.

“Let’s go,” Soul went back to Kid and handed him his backpack. Kid stood up sleepily, and then the two boys left, Soul placing his house keys in his backpack beforehand.

Outside it was a pleasently cool and breezy morning. While walking down the streets of Death City, Kid hestiated but still gently held onto Soul’s arm, which was kind of slugged deep into Soul’s jacket pockets.

“Soul-kun,” Kid said, “You wear the same jacket every day.”

“You wear the same suit every day,” Soul responded.

“Doesn't it go well together?” Kid asked, a little bit of pink blush on his cheeks, and he looked down innocently. “You know…the fact that I wear formal clothes and you wear casual clothes, and we can cuddle that way? Isn’t nice how different we are?”

Soul smiled at this. He let go of a quiet chuckle. “Of course it’s a good thing.” He responded. “That’s why I like you. and you look super cute in those formal, well kept outfits. Especially your suit.”

“I-I do?”

“Yeah. You’re perfect,” Soul teased, leaning in and giving Kid a kiss on the cheek. Kid blushed deeply.

There was a silence, and they approached the DWMA. Kid was about to start conversation with Soul, but BlackStar and Tsubaki were up ahead and distracted them.

Soul greeted BlackStar with his usual fist bump, and Tsubaki just laughed when seeing that Kid was still holding onto Soul’s arm. “Good morning, Kid-kun, Soul-kun,” Tsubaki said calmly.

“Good morning, Tsubaki,” Soul responded.

“Good morning~!” Kid responded as well.

“Woah, Kid. What’s with all those marks on your neck?” BlackStar asked as they headed up the stairs to the school.

Kid blushed a cherry-tomato red, and looked down at his feet. He didn't say anything, so Soul responded for him.

“I bit him up last night,” Soul said calmly.

BlackStar held back a laugh. “Bit him? You mean, give him a ton of hickeys?”

“Yeah, that’s what I did.” Soul chuckled, reaching his hand behind Kid’s back and giving Kid’s bum a grope. Kid squeaked. “Don't worry, he enjoyed it.”

---

Class began kind of quickly. Kid sat next to Soul and Maka and did his assignment, occasionally doodling in his notebook a sketch of him and Soul.

As class went on and there was a moment, Kid decided to draw something. Soul and Kid both enjoyed drawing, although Kid was much more precise about his drawings than Soul.

Kid took out a mechanical pencil with a good eraser, and lightly sketched a little drawing of him and Soul giving each other a big, happy, loving hug. Righ then, a little bit of sadness bubbled up inside him. He let go of a soft sigh, and went back to his boring assignment, feeling nervous that other people were looking at him.

Soul, on the other hand, was casually doodling penises and vaginas in his notebook, being the immature guy he is.

After class, a lot of people questioned the hickeys dotted on Kid’s neck. Kid felt very shy about it. Sometime during lunch, Soul decided to ask Kid a personal question.

“Kid, if you don't mind, I have to ask you something,” Soul asked, as he sat down next to the shinigami. Kid blushed and looked up.

“W-what is it?” Kid asked shyly. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” Soul chuckled. “It’s not anything bad. I just wanted to ask you if you’re okay with this type of rough sex. You seemed really down in the dumps during class. Is it embarrassing going around with hickeys on your neck?”

Kid froze at this. His amber eyes suddenly got shimmery and tearful. He looked down, sniffling a bit, and nodded without saying anything.

“Awwwww.” Soul cooed, placing his hand on Kid’s back and stroking him gently. “Why does it make you feel embarrassed?”

Kid looked up at Soul with a confused, innocent expression. “W-why?” he asked.

“Yeah. Why.”

“I…” Kid looked down again, resting his head upon Soul’s broad shoulders. “I don't know…”

Soul paused. He could understand it was a lot for Kid to take in. Inside himself, he decided maybe he could move at a little slower pace for Kid, while still keeping the rough parts.

“Alright. I understand it’s confusing. We’ll go slower next time, is that cool with you?” Soul asked Kid calmly.

“Y…yes.”

“I’m still going to go rough on you.” Soul told him, his voice gentle. “Remember that.”

“Yes Soul..”

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• melodytheuke80

• yaoi4fans

Top Posters In This Topic