latest?cb=20131005220709

Name: Kobayashi Hajime

Sex: Male

Position: Seme

Hair color: brown with shade of black on the tip

Eyes color: brown with yellowish shade; changed red when faced with light

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 55 kg

Likes: listening to music, buying new pair of earphone, quite place.

Dislike: people who looked down on him, sensitive about his height, crybaby person, bully person.

Personality: straightforward, a bit cold hearted, badmouthed with people that bully his younger brother.

Biography: Hajime is third year student in one of his high school. He always intimidated people around him since he always being called short thought he already 18 years old. Yet his younger brother really different with him; he has tall body which made him sometimes envy. However he always protected his younger brother who got bullied cause he timid and shy. But his younger brother start to act differently toward him somehow and he always wondered what happened to him.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

1301498166w453-h343.jpg

Name: Kobayashi Ren

Sex: male

Position: Uke

Hair color: long blue hair

Eyes color: black : changed brown when its faced with light

Height: 175

Weight: 60 g

Likes: sweet cream cakes, sweets,listening to music,Likes to collect his favorite songs cds, books, library, fashion.

Dislike: horror movies, hunted house, ghost,thunder

Subject that he is good at: math

Subject that he is weak at: english

bio:Ren is a second year student . he has a tall body but he is shy and have timid personality when faced with other people he always hid behind his big brother. he don't have many friends but at school he is popular with girls bcoz of his looks, he stay late at school a lot and read books in the library

Every early morning as usual Hajime already wake up and almost done preparing himself for school. With white earphone on his ears that connected to ipod on his pocket and school bag on one of his shoulder, he walked out of his room and faced right away with his little brother's room once he's out. "Oi, are you done yet? I'm gonna make a simple breakfast so come to the kitchen fast or I'm gonna leave you.." he knocked the door in front of him a couple of times before walked downstairs toward kitchen; their parents already left first actually.

As he heard voice of door knocking he suddenly sit down and he heard his brother was talking to him, he stands up and look at the clock "what!! i over sleep again" as he saw the time he run to the bathroom wash his face brush his teeth grab his clothes starts to wearing it and puts some perfume on after that he takes some of his books,cds and ipod he puts it in to his bag, he walked downstairs, sits on the chair,start to eating up and he call out to his brother " hajime onii chan why didn't you wake me up we are late now what should we do....." he looks at his brother with a worried face.

Hajime is eating his breakfast while the upstairs full of noisy voices which made him sighed and finished his breakfast within minutes. He already stood up and wear his shoes on the front door while Ren rushed from second floor, watched him eat the breakfast fastly and couldn't help laughed at the sight; of course Ren didn't see it. "are you still elementary school that need someone to wake you up, huh? after all, we're not really that late.. so hurry up put on your shoes and we should run to the bus stop.." he nudged his little brother gently then hold open the front door while waiting the other.

He finish his breakfast quickly and start to wear his shoes "of course i am not a elementary kid its just that i sleep pretty late last night bcoz of the new cds that i buy yesterday i was listening to them i did'nt realize that it was already late and its not my fault that i love music so much" he stand up he was about to walk and realize that he forget to pick the bag up " ohh i forget to bring my bag just wait a second" he take his shoes of again and run to the kitchen and picks his bag up comes back,wear his shoes again he stand up "let's go Hajime onii chan"

Hajime leaned on the wall while kept the door wide open yet he blinked with surprised face while heard his little brother protested back his words before with such a long explanation; know that Ren must be sulking a bit. He just want to calmed down Ren but he already went back to the kitchen to take his bag. 'That child.. he never change..' he thought, smiled slightly while seeing the long haired boy walked back. "Yeah yeah.. let's go.." he walked out first but paused for a moment. "Err, sorry about my straightforward act before.." he said with almost in muttered voice, walked to the sidewalk first and left the locking door to Ren.

He walked out from the door and saw his brother start walking he was locking the door and heard his brother was saying soory to him he lock the door and catch up with him. " onii chan your apologizing too me" he start too laughing and lean on his back "this is the first time that i am seeing you being so honest to me its kinda cute hahaha,why i am so tall i can't hug you properly this way......just kidding being tall is so cool" after saying that he start to laughing and walks in front of him, he saw the bus was already at the bus stop and another students was getting into the bus. " onii chan look the bus!! we should hurry up" he point at the bus.

Hajime could heard their house locked by Ren as he reached the sidewalk yet he startled cause the taller boy caught his step within second, even he start to leaned on his back and mentioned about his apologize before. "W-What? It's usual to apologize, right?" he reasoned but then twitched both of his eyebrow cause his little brother start to teased his height. "Ren! Stop talking about that and don't be proud just because you're taller than me.." he grunted in annoyed but dazed for a moment as Ren walked in front of him; the blue haired boy is surely tall and cool somehow. "I know it! I already walked as fast as I can.." he protested, manage to reached the bus stop and got in the bus on time.

he runs and get into the bus on time " we made it!! if we were few second late we could have lost the bus" was catching his breath,he sit down and call out to his brother " onii chan can i call you 'Hajime' too like everyone in school its not fair that i am the only one who can't call you by your name" after that he pulls out his headphone from his bag he connect it to his ipod and wears it "onii chan i am going to sleep a bit so wake me up if we get there ok" he click the play button on the ipod, he close his eyes and lean his back to the seat, its took him only few seconds to fall asleep.

The brownish haired male was panting slightly and seated himself on one of the available seat beside his little brother. However he blinked as Ren asked him about called his first name. "Hah? No.. just call me like you usual do.. I don't want people mistake me for your little brother cause my height.." he crossed his arm and plunged his earphone to his ears again, watched his brother did the same thing just like him. "Okay.. just have more sleep.." Hajime nodded since Ren always did that, turned on his music from his ipod while looked out through the window.

He heard his brother talk "ok as you wish i will just call you onii chan, does that make me special" he said that with a quite voice,he sleeps until the bus stops he wakes up bcoz of the shock "we're here let's go onii chan" he walked out of the bus and start to walk into the school " onii chan i am going first bcoz i have to help a friend in the library so see you on the lunch break" he runs really fast and avoid his brother eyes " why my chest is hurting so much, i can't take this anymore"in thought, he keeps wear the headphone and goes to the library but no one was there so he just pick some books and start to reading it.

Hajime just tugged his lips into a small smile as heard Ren didn't mind to stay call him with onii chan. The bus slowly reached the bus stop and wanted to wake his brother up but the said boy already wake up by the shock from bus that stopped suddenly, nod to the taller boy's words and made his way out of the bus. Reposition the bag on his shoulder, Hajime looked at Ren that so in rush. "o-oh.. okay then, see you at lunch.." he waved to the other but still wondered with Ren's weird act before.

He was reading the book until the bell ring he heard the bell rings he stands up closes the book and walks to the class, he sit down quitely,the teacher comes in and asked the students to open the english books after that he asked a student to read page no:24 he stands up and start to reading it loudly. 'what should i do i don't understand this at all' his thought.

The brown haired male made his way to his class after parted with his brother, found all his classmate already gathered inside. Then after a couple of minutes, the class started yet he and his classmate moved to the laboratory room since they have some experiment for their study; passed Ren's class while walked to there and noticed Ren stood up with a book. 'Ganbatte' he motioned his mouth toward Ren with a soft smile continue his walk since all his friend almost left him.

He was reading but it was a bit messy, he saw his brother was passing by as he look at him and read what he says " G.a.n.b.a.t.t.e, arigato onii chan.....wait its not the time to think about that what should i do with thisl" in thought,he was reading and he accidently called his brother in front of everyone "Onii chan wait........Oops" looks around.

Hajime could heard the class that just he passed before ーhis little brother's classー became so loud with laughs; even his friend that walked beside him laughed as well. "Hajime, your brother is so funny, still call you with 'onii-chan'.." one of his friend nudged him with teasing way. "just stop it, Kiba.. what's wrong if Ren call me like that.." he continue his walk, though he couldn't hide his laugh since his brother is indeed funny and cute too

After what he said the whole class become so loud with laughing voices he blushes and asked the teacher "Ano sensei can i sit now" sensei was laughing too he told him to sit down and start to teaching some other exsample, he sit down " ahh so embarrassing i called him onii chan in the class so loudly...........ore no baka baka baka.

The brown haired male start his class after a couple of his classmate teased him about his little brother's reaction before, he just shrug it off and pay attention to the teacher instead. Hajime has a couple of class after that and walked straight to the cafetaria when the bell of break rang, waited Ren near the entrance of the cafetaria since the inside the already full of people.

He takes few classes after few hours later the break bell ring and he stands up " finely Its lunch time i have to hurry" he was about to walk out some student pass by him and pat his back and tell him " you still call him onii chan kawaii hahaha" and than they walk away, " ahh so embarrassing" he was walking to cafetaria as he saw his brother was already he runs to him " your already here" after seeing his brother face he start to blushing and looks away.

Hajime tapped his foot on the floor while glanced at his watch since he didn't see his brother yet. However he looked up at the moment a tall figure walked closer to him, crossed his arms while looked at Ren. "You're too slow, Ren!" he said with a bit high tone, pulled his brother hand instead. "Come on, or my favorite buns will be sold out.." he grumbled, faster his walk to the bread section; actually realize that Ren averted his eyes and even blushed but his hungry stomach win his mind instead.

He was hardly breathing as his brother start to yelling at him " gomen onii chan bcoz some of my classmete start t- ahh forget about it i am soory ok " his brother start to pulled his hand as he walks "onii chan chotto matte your walking way to fast...are you really that hungry" he sighs and goes with him to bread section, "he is just holding my hand but why does its hurts so much here".

The brown haired male slowed down his step since his little brother didn't finish his words and apologizing to him instead. "What? Did by chance your friend bully you again? Then I'll punch them for good after we eat lunch.." he commented simply, sighed since Ren asked him to slow down his walks. "urusai! Of course I'm hungry.. I waited you too long than usual so I won't slowed down until I get my bread.." he said, let go Ren's hand as he buy his favorite big sized meat filled bread and a bottle full of milk. "Ren, what do you want for your lunch?" he asked.to the blue haired boy that -again- acted so weird.

Ren got a shock when his brother tell him that he will beat them up " no stop you don't have to beat them up they were just joking i am fine its not like they hit me like before so forget it" his brother was still yelling at him and he answer ' that's why didn't i tell you already that i am soory" after that they finally get to the bread section and his brother asked what he wan't " i want a melon pan and orange juice and a strawberry pudding" he said it with a small voice.

Hajime sighed and nodded while his little brother said don't pick a fight with his friend. "Okay.. but if they do something worst tell me, okay?" he answered directly, again just nod his head cause Ren told him sorry. He ordered as the blue haired boy said and pay it all, looked back at Ren that seems so down which made him flicked Ren's forehead. "Hey, don't make a face like that.. you know that I'm a blunt person, right? And it's not like I mad at you. come on, we eat at the park over there, this place is to crowded and noisy," he smiled slightly, handed Ren's foods, lead him to the said park.