Favorite animal? ^3^

melodytheuke80

I like cats (especially tabby cats), jellyfish, sheep, axololts, daddy long leg spiders, rabbits, salamanders, frogs, and dogs (especially pugs).

What about you? (^-^*)/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KohakuShadow

• Coffee-Tastic

• namanjohnson101

• sergaivid

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like cats, dogs (as pets) and from the wild animals I like the fox (because I think it looks cute) and wolves because I think they look cool. :In love:

Klee Kai dogs (miniature husky), German Sheppards, Golden Retriever and dogs in general, Cats (specially Main Coon and Lykoi),

Wolves, black panther, lions and any wildlife cat. Also I love eagles..

But I kinda like any animal there is. Some more some less (or in some terms some I like close to me some I wouldn't mind if they would stay away from me--- far far away. XD)

I love dogs (I have a rescued Lab/Anatolian Shepherd mix), cats (Sphynx~!), sharks (unless they be flying sharks cause that's just wrong), foxes (have lots of those here), Lynxes (also have lots of those here), and bears (despite their stinkiness and yes, lots of those here too)

My favorite pet animal is rabbits.

And weird thing is- I love anything that resembles rabbits or rodents. So I guess it's safe for me to say that I love rodentia and lagomorpha families. (Not a big fan on cat families or dog families, aka carnivorous types. So scary!!! I guess I like cutesy things!) Though, I would LOVE to have a dog.

I love squirrels, hamsters, rats, rabbits, kangaroo, deers, and lately...

arent they cute!?? Jerboa! Holy shit, it's like all of my favorite in one!

enhanced-28149-1395360745-6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...