THIRDS Series by Charlie Cochet

Suida

Hell and High Water [THIRDS #1]

dhfn8tM.jpg

Genre: Romance, Paranormal

Author: Charlie Cochet

Plot:

When homicide detective Dexter J. Daley’s testimony helps send his partner away for murder, the consequences—and the media frenzy—aren’t far behind. He soon finds himself sans boyfriend, sans friends, and, after an unpleasant encounter in a parking garage after the trial, he’s lucky he doesn’t find himself sans teeth. Dex fears he’ll get transferred from the Human Police Force’s Sixth Precinct, or worse, get dismissed. Instead, his adoptive father—a sergeant at the Therian-Human Intelligence Recon Defense Squadron otherwise known as the THIRDS—pulls a few strings, and Dex gets recruited as a Defense Agent.

Dex is determined to get his life back on track and eager to get started in his new job. But his first meeting with Team Leader Sloane Brodie, who also happens to be his new jaguar Therian partner, turns disastrous. When the team is called to investigate the murders of three HumaniTherian activists, it soon becomes clear to Dex that getting his partner and the rest of the tightknit team to accept him will be a lot harder than catching the killer—and every bit as dangerous.

Blood & Thunder [THIRDS #2]

VlNGouS.jpg

Plot:

When a series of bombs go off in a Therian youth center, injuring members of THIRDS Team Destructive Delta, and causing a rift between agents Dexter J. Daley and Sloane Brodie, peace seems unattainable. Especially when a new and frightening group, the Order of Adrasteia, appears to always be a step ahead. With panic and intolerance spreading and streets becoming littered with the Order’s propaganda, hostility between Humans and Therians grows daily. Dex and Sloane, along with the rest of the team, are determined to take down the Order and restore peace, not to mention settle a personal score. But the deeper the team investigates the bombings, the more they believe there’s a more sinister motive than a desire to shed blood and spread chaos.

Discovering the frightful truth behind the Order’s intent forces Sloane to confront secrets from a past he thought he’d left behind for good, a past that could not only destroy him and his career, but also the reputation of the organization that made him all he is today. Now more than ever, Dex and Sloane need each other, and, along with trust, the strength of their bond will mean the difference between justice and all-out war.

Rack & Ruin [THIRDS #3]

NwIJ64W.jpg

Plot:

New York City’s streets are more dangerous than ever with the leaderless Order of Adrasteia and the Ikelos Coalition, a newly emerged Therian group, at war. Innocent civilians are caught in the crossfire and although the THIRDS round up more and more members of the Order in the hopes of keeping the volatile group from reorganizing, the members of the Coalition continue to escape and wreak havoc in the name of vigilante justice.

Worse yet, someone inside the THIRDS has been feeding the Coalition information. It’s up to Destructive Delta to draw out the mole and put an end to the war before anyone else gets hurt. But to get the job done, the team will have to work through the aftereffects of the Therian Youth Center bombing. A skirmish with Coalition members leads Agent Dexter J. Daley to a shocking discovery and suddenly it becomes clear that the random violence isn’t so random. There’s more going on than Dex and Sloane originally believed, and their fiery partnership is put to the test. As the case takes an explosive turn, Dex and Sloane are in danger of losing more than their relationship.

Rise & Fall [THIRDS #4]

JaUwMub.jpg

Plot:

After an attack by the Coalition leaves THIRDS Team Leader Sloane Brodie critically injured, agent Dexter J. Daley swears to make Beck Hogan pay for what he’s done. But Dex’s plans for retribution are short-lived. With Ash still on leave with his own injuries, Sloane in the hospital, and Destructive Delta in the Coalition’s crosshairs, Lieutenant Sparks isn’t taking any chances. Dex’s team is pulled from the case, with the investigation handed to Team Leader Sebastian Hobbs. Dex refuses to stand by while another team goes after Hogan, and decides to put his old HPF detective skills to work to find Hogan before Theta Destructive, no matter the cost.

With a lengthy and painful recovery ahead of him, the last thing Sloane needs is his partner out scouring the city, especially when the lies—however well intentioned—begin to spiral out of control. Sloane is all too familiar with the desire to retaliate, but some things are more important, like the man who’s pledged to stand beside him. As Dex starts down a dark path, it’s up to Sloane to show him what’s at stake, and finally put a name to what’s in his heart.

Against the Grain [THIRDS #5]

4ulFoZu.jpg

Plot:

As the fiercest Defense Agent at the THIRDS, Destructive Delta’s Ash Keeler is foul-mouthed and foul-tempered. But his hard-lined approach always yields results, evident by his recent infiltration of the Coalition. Thanks to Ash’s skills and the help of his team, they finally put an end to the murdering extremist group for good, though not before Ash takes a bullet to save teammate Cael Maddock. As a result, Ash’s secrets start to surface, and he can no longer ignore what’s in his heart.

Cael Maddock is no stranger to heartache. As a Recon Agent for Destructive Delta, he has successfully maneuvered through the urban jungle that is New York City, picking up his own scars along the way. Yet nothing he’s ever faced has been more of a challenge than the heart of Ash Keeler, his supposedly straight teammate. Being in love isn’t the only danger he and Ash face as wounds reopen and new secrets emerge, forcing them to question old loyalties.

ENJOY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yanin25

• Vanlatte

• Suida

• Celine_1303

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you so much,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san! I hope the books are as wittily written as the blurbs cause I kinda laughed at the first one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does that mean you has the seventh book?!

I really need to read the rest!

Btw, does this series end in 9th book?

Hi, everyone... this includes Book 1-8, and Beyond the Book Volume 1 & 2. In pdf, epub and mobi.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have book 9 yet, I believe it will center on Hudson and Sebb. By the way story is unfolding it is safe to say that will h

I don't have book 9 yet, I believe it will center on Hudson and Sebb. By the way story is unfolding it is safe to say that we will have more books to read. Hihihi

Sorry, the link was deleted. Here's a new one.

Book 1-8 and Beyond the Book Volume 1-2.

:-) Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you go to the right section, you will find that book 9 was already uploaded please check this

it is in yaoiwolf0-0's reply.

• 8 months later...

Didn't know there was a korean webtoon of THIRDS series. Wish I could read korean. :)

Hey none of the links work , think you can put up new links to the whole series pleaaaase ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I LOVE this series and while i was re-reading it, I thought I could share in case the links aren't working. It's my first time using mega, I hope it works.

The folder includes: THIRDS books 1-10 plus the extra 9.5 (gummy bears & granades) aaaand the first side book in the THIRDS Universe, starring Austen and Zach

The books are mobi so if you need them in another format just use an online converter (

)

ENJOY!