Leslie_LC

Here is the Opening night stage greeting...

Taki did something for us... What that will be... ^^;;;

Mao-kun's said the last word... T T

This will be the last Mao-kun and Dai-chan together with the uniform on...

I will miss but hope they will have great project and come back to us... ^^

• Like 1

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• kooly87

Top Posters In This Topic

thanz hama71....

i feel so sad...is mao-chan crying?his eye a bit teary (T^T)...when i see that i also want to cry..

sayonara takumi ang gii...(T^T)..till a next time~~~

thanz hama71....

i feel so sad...is mao-chan crying?his eye a bit teary (T^T)...when i see that i also want to cry..

sayonara takumi ang gii...(T^T)..till a next time~~~

It's mix with tears and sweat... --;;;

Mao-kun did sweat a lot that day...

But, also he got motional so he couldn't finish last word... T T

Mao-kun explane everything in his blog...

This is so sad :'( Maochan cried in the end T______T

I really don't want this to be the last of them... but afterall, they have created beautiful memories together. And don't know why but I think Mao looks really handsome in the clip, even more than usual~ love his hair style...

We'll miss them alot... hope to see more dramas or movies of them in the future but I don't think I would like to see Maochan or Daichan being coupled with another girl. Anyway, I want to wish them luck in their lives and careers onwards ^^

Daimao gambatte!!!

This is so sad :'( Maochan cried in the end T______T

I really don't want this to be the last of them... but afterall, they have created beautiful memories together. And don't know why but I think Mao looks really handsome in the clip, even more than usual~ love his hair style...

We'll miss them alot... hope to see more dramas or movies of them in the future but I don't think I would like to see Maochan or Daichan being coupled with another girl. Anyway, I want to wish them luck in their lives and careers onwards ^^

Daimao gambatte!!!

Well Mao-kun got more motional then before...

He feel that this will be the almost last greeting he will do in Tokyo as Takumi...

So the last word is more harder for him to say... T T

But, he did tell what he want to said it in his blog...

He said thank to everyone who came to see the movie...

That was what he was to say but couldn't say it that time...

Poor Mao-kun... He also sweat a lot that time so he feel bad showing that to the fan...

Don't worry... Everyone love the way you are!!! ^^

I hear lot of that for them to have other female parter... ^^;;;

Only Mao-kun for Dai-chan, Dai-chan for Mao-kun... --;;;

But, I don't want them to be limit themself...

I think truth fan want them to do best and become best actor ever...

So hope to see them in some project soon...

Only project their are doing now is stage work... T T

it is true that Aiba Hiroki appear in Taku first movie as friend of Gii that play violin?

Yes! He was... He play Satoshi in 1st Takumi-kun movie... ^^

I did Tenimyu members and Takumi-kun cast in Tenimyu post...

in moments like this i get so mad that i dont know a word of japanese! they are smiling, talking a lot and i can't understand a thing! urgh!

it's funny how we get to mix the actor with the character. i was watching and thinking mao-kun voice is different..stronger.. and he's so talkative! and then i remembered.. well.. he's mao-kun and not takumi! hehe

what about dai-chan?? omg, he's so good looking and charming, even when he's doing nothing! they look so good together! and not just that, they look like nice persons too. i feel like hugging them!!

and i can't believe that's the last movie already! how llong until dvd, and then eng subs? oohhh we'll have to endure the wait!!!!!

Yes! He was... He play Satoshi in 1st Takumi-kun movie... ^^

I did Tenimyu members and Takumi-kun cast in Tenimyu post...

haha maybe i forget about that post..it kind of shock when i know that he have a role in takumi...:) he's cute :)

in moments like this i get so mad that i dont know a word of japanese! they are smiling, talking a lot and i can't understand a thing! urgh!

it's funny how we get to mix the actor with the character. i was watching and thinking mao-kun voice is different..stronger.. and he's so talkative! and then i remembered.. well.. he's mao-kun and not takumi! hehe

what about dai-chan?? omg, he's so good looking and charming, even when he's doing nothing! they look so good together! and not just that, they look like nice persons too. i feel like hugging them!!

and i can't believe that's the last movie already! how llong until dvd, and then eng subs? oohhh we'll have to endure the wait!!!!!

Well I do understand some... but that make more harder for me...

I could misunderstand about what they say some time... --;;

Any way Mao-kun was answering about Gii as Dai-chan or Dai-chan...

That is why Mao-kun was look talk more... ^^;;;

Dai-chan... He just the way he is... in the set he is more funny... ^^;;;

DVD... They still say nothing about DVD in Takumi-kun HP... --;;;

So still waiting... I don't know how long... T T

Hope is not long as I guess it...

Any way... I still have a lot to do...

I will kill time doing that...

Any way... I hope we don't need to wait too long...

haha maybe i forget about that post..it kind of shock when i know that he have a role in takumi...:) he's cute :)

Well I saw the first Takumi-kun movie way back...

So for me I know him as Satoshi not as Fuji in Tenimyu... ^^;;;

But, he did look nice in the movie... just not the image I picture the Satoshi should be... ^^;;;

Hiyeee!!!

TADAIMA!!

MISS YOU ALL!

Heheh! it's good to be back. I was reading the pages of this thread from the last post all the way to the last time I posted and I've missed more than TEN pages worth of info. A lot of things sure has happened here. Wow! I'm surprised the proposed fanfic "Disorder Family" hasn't started yet. I was looking forward to read it on the Library of Romance Thread.

Hama-san has been so kind to contact me regarding some details of it. But I have a question...are you guys planning on making Hamao a woman in this story or the entire thing is still Hamao as a male assuming a motherly role? I think that's something that needs to be agreed upon by everyone as to what exactly is going to be. I've also noticed that some of us here prefer to have Baba-chan and Taiki assume the role of lovers and not as brothers and then there are some who like them to play as brothers. But the majority agrees that Takiguchi will be the uncle. Is he going to be blood related to Daisuke or Hamao? Or is he going to just be a neighborly uncle of some sort?

Perhaps brainstorming over the outcome of the story could take place for a week or two and then let the story begin? It is a relay story right so that should be easy. We just have to come to terms as to the characterizations and then we're all set.

I guess this is been too long I didn't post any...

So here is little test for you...

Q1... The most things in British Hills are expensive antiques...

Can you guess how much is this carpet you see here?

Q2... The coat Gii wear here...

This coat was for other person to wear...

Can you guess who was it?

Guess before you look into the Spoiler... O.K. ^^

So... How many of you got all the answer right? ^^

I will try to post other soon... ^^

Have a great night/day guy!!! ^^

I couldn't guess as to how much the carpet cost but since you've mentioned that British Hills had a lot of antiques then I safely assumed that it was gonna cost at LEAST a million dollars. hehehe! If you didn't mention antique, I would have said it was a whole lot cheaper.

As for the trench coat Gii wore, I knew it was something Sagara would wear. My clue? I was basing it on their character profiles. The series have established Gii and Sagara as the sons of very wealthy family. The color and the style and the fact that Gii was wearing one, ONLY Sagara would be able to dress something in that too. I've also noticed that the color of the jacket Sagara wore has a similar color to Gii's trench coat. It is possible certain rich people share similar tastes.

Original latest book, will be released!

The main story will be the “Misu & Shingyouji, spent last summer at the Shidou high school!”

The story comes with the spin-off of Misu and Shingyouji.

(Also Another 2 short story included together)

The original movies and latest book launch… it is getting more fun!

Now

Who is this??

OMG!!! June-chan updated me about this but it's only now I am ACTUALLY reading the details of it. I am just so euphoric. This is PURE AWESOMENESS!! Yes, a dream come true indeed. Perhaps we can safely say that the author was probably inspired by the outcome of the immense popularity of the movie series turned out to be. I also think that the way Misu and Shingyouji were portrayed on film might have something to do with it too. BabaTaiki played their roles so incredibly well.

And here we all thought it was the end but dreams do can come true. We probably wished so hard for it that it's happened finally. Who knows they just might make a movie out of it. BabaTaiki have not made any statements about not wanting to portray MisuShin again in the future. There is hope! ♥

Hiyeee!!!

TADAIMA!!

MISS YOU ALL!

Heheh! it's good to be back. I was reading the pages of this thread from the last post all the way to the last time I posted and I've missed more than TEN pages worth of info. A lot of things sure has happened here. Wow! I'm surprised the proposed fanfic "Disorder Family" hasn't started yet. I was looking forward to read it on the Library of Romance Thread.

Hama-san has been so kind to contact me regarding some details of it. But I have a question...are you guys planning on making Hamao a woman in this story or the entire thing is still Hamao as a male assuming a motherly role? I think that's something that needs to be agreed upon by everyone as to what exactly is going to be. I've also noticed that some of us here prefer to have Baba-chan and Taiki assume the role of lovers and not as brothers and then there are some who like them to play as brothers. But the majority agrees that Takiguchi will be the uncle. Is he going to be blood related to Daisuke or Hamao? Or is he going to just be a neighborly uncle of some sort?

Perhaps brainstorming over the outcome of the story could take place for a week or two and then let the story begin? It is a relay story right so that should be easy. We just have to come to terms as to the characterizations and then we're all set.

I couldn't guess as to how much the carpet cost but since you've mentioned that British Hills had a lot of antiques then I safely assumed that it was gonna cost at LEAST a million dollars. hehehe! If you didn't mention antique, I would have said it was a whole lot cheaper.

As for the trench coat Gii wore, I knew it was something Sagara would wear. My clue? I was basing it on their character profiles. The series have established Gii and Sagara as the sons of very wealthy family. The color and the style and the fact that Gii was wearing one, ONLY Sagara would be able to dress something in that too. I've also noticed that the color of the jacket Sagara wore has a similar color to Gii's trench coat. It is possible certain rich people share similar tastes.

OMG!!! June-chan updated me about this but it's only now I am ACTUALLY reading the details of it. I am just so euphoric. This is PURE AWESOMENESS!! Yes, a dream come true indeed. Perhaps we can safely say that the author was probably inspired by the outcome of the immense popularity of the movie series turned out to be. I also think that the way Misu and Shingyouji were portrayed on film might have something to do with it too. BabaTaiki played their roles so incredibly well.

And here we all thought it was the end but dreams do can come true. We probably wished so hard for it that it's happened finally. Who knows they just might make a movie out of it. BabaTaiki have not made any statements about not wanting to portray MisuShin again in the future. There is hope! ♥

For that... I still couldn't because of my cold... T T

Well for the role I am think of Mao-kun(Takumi) should stay as male...

And Baba-kun(Misu) and Taiki(Shingyouji) should be adopt Baba-kun know(how could Misu will not know something like that...)

But, Taiki don't know... So for the love relationship between Baba-kun and Taiki still can go on...

Taki is best friend of Dai-chan and Mao-kun that is why they call uncle here...

Baba-kun should be in 1st year in High school that Dai-chan and Mao-kun go... you know where... ^^;;;

Taiki is still in Jr... but, try to go see Baba-kun every weekend... ^^;;;

Also, I try to put most cast who was in the movie in the story...

I just have to put that together and post here any everyone can go from there to what to change and so on...

Oh... So that is how you did the quiz I give you..

I just think simple on that... didn't go deeper that time... --;;;

Well I was sick any why... My brain don't work... T T

Sad thing is that book isn't manga... It's novle... T T

I was hoping for manga but they didn't made into manga...

I just hope they do...

Any way... welcome back...

• Like 1

ah sou ka...

now that's been cleared, well i look forward to seeing the start of the relay story at the fanfic thread.

it's gonna be wacky, i'm sure. XD

oh what does Misu and Shingyouji call Takumi?

can they call him Mommy? :D

I can imagine Shingyouji saying that. lol

ah sou ka...

now that's been cleared, well i look forward to seeing the start of the relay story at the fanfic thread.

it's gonna be wacky, i'm sure. XD

oh what does Misu and Shingyouji call Takumi?

can they call him Mommy? :D

I can imagine Shingyouji saying that. lol

You are in too you remember!!!!! --

Any way I don't know when I can start...

I just have to clear with characters and setting and everything before start the story...

Also, the order of people who go next on relay too... --;;;

I don't know every one is still in this story.... --;;

Yes, they do... Just Misu(Baba-kun) call mother... --;;;

Shingyouji(Taiki) call as you said... mommy ^^;;;

It will be really cute!!! >

okay will wait till you get everything cleared up for the story.

i'm still in on this.

just lemme know when i'm next to go on the relay.

yay! shingyouji gets to say Mommy. i wanna hug him already.

Yojichan: Say Mommy.

Shingyouji: Mommy!

Yojichan: Say it again baby!

Shingyouji: Mommy!

Yojichan: (grabs Shingyouji and purrs) YEY!!!

Shingyouji: I can't breathe...I want my Mommy! nyaaaaaa~~

Takumi: (grabs his son)

XD

• Like 5