• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virdian*

• diemme

• J4sm1n4

• RueRyuzaki3110

If you are into cute and sweet shonen-ai with hot guys in it, then yeah i would totally recommend it. The story isn't really engaging but well that's just my point of view. Therefore i'd rate it 6/10. The art style is def a big bonus here.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked it to a certain point. Romance was rushed and it came out of nowhere imo. I think that they should have left the ending open, you know without a pairing. I gave it 7/10.

• 1 month later...

I rated it 6/10 because the character art and their personalities were really creative. I think the ending was a bit rushed and it would've been better if it had more actual romance but it was definitely worth watching.

• 1 month later...

I'd give it a 5.5/10. I loved the animation and style and there were certainly lovely boys for every taste. The story and the romance were skimpy and rushed. And, in my opinion, the main couple just weren't that interesting separately or together. I found myself wishing the story followed up on some of the other potential characters.

5/10? Uh, It's great but the story, hmm, I didn't like the point where you go there, ALREADY! Ilike the couple or the main couple. They're really cute! Btw, I like the art and other yaoi scenes XD XD! Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

i actually like the story...it's cute and funny, there's a bit drama too. i watched this twice coz the first time i watched this, i was still innocent and didn't quite get the story lol so i watched it the 2nd time for my heart to rest at peace xD i'm not bored while watching this. But of course we have different preferences so it's really up to you, there's no harm in watching this anime :)

i rate this 8/10 :D

• 1 year later...

I watched it some years ago, and it was pretty entertaining, even though I wasn't too much into the main couple. As BL anime I would give it a 5, since it found it pretty decent back then.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...