♚ Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream {Open | Seme's desired!} ♚

Free

Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

My character had everything, well, mostly everything. He was rich, had many adoring 'friends,' rather attractive, he had servants serving his every whim. Perhaps one of the biggest things he was missing was his parents support. They rarely ever paid attention to him, always busy with work or too stuck up to give a damn or glance in his direction. Either way, it made an impact on my character. For one he was always acting out. He was stuck-up, snobby, and was use to getting what he wanted when he wanted... Well, mostly everything. What he craved and desired most was attention, specifically attention from someone he deeply cared for and who deeply cared for him and desired him.

He did outrageous and scandalous things to get the attention he desperately wanted. This in turn, made his parents shun him. Especially when they discovered that their son had been having multiple affairs with other men. This was a big no fort characters parents who were big homophobic's, however, not wanting to attract anymore attention to themselves since their son already had called too much focus on them with his behavior already. They allowed him to continue living under their roof, but acted very cold towards him, like he was a complete stranger.

This only made my character angrier, causing him to take drastic measures. He made a sex tape with another male and put it online. This was the last straw with the parents. They didn't know how to get their son out of their hair... Until they thought of an idea.

It would be set up as an everyday kidnapping(however it was anything but that.) and then he'd be gone for good. They sold their own son to three individuals(YC's) who had seen the sex tape when it first came out and had taken an interest in the feisty little troublemaker. YC's always wanted a house pet. But they liked experiencing and savoring the time it took to train and really break a pet to what they desired and wanted from them. All the ones they considered already 'broken in' or 'house trained.' Here, they had a ripe opportunity to pick for themselves.

So of course they accepted the parents offer.

The boy(MC), obviously knew none of this, and the parents wanted it to remain this way, as just a kidnapping, no telling of any of the parents wicked scheming. How long could the lie be kept hidden?

So the day came to 'kidnap' my character, not knowing any of the events to come. He was in for a very unpleasant side... Perhaps the owners were in for one too....

Information/Rules:

1. I am looking for seme's. for your three characters/owners, one can be a seke if you wish. However I am not looking for uke's.

2. I'd like at least one paragraph! More is definitely welcome and encouraged! However I do understand sometimes it is hard to come up with long posts, I'm looking for more quality over quantity, but both together would be amazing! :)

3. Third person only please, I do not rp in first or second. To me that's just weird when roleplaying!

4. Sex will obviously happen. As for kinks, I'm pretty much fine with everything except for the following: vore, extreme bloodplay, scat, piss, potty/toilet play, this might be updated. Please tell me if you are uncomfortable with anything!

5. I do not mind starting the thread/rp, you just have to ask! ^.^

6. I'd like a partner who is willing to contribute. Tell me your suggestions, your concerns, your questions! I can get a bit crazy with my ideas, you should too! I also have a little note to add, I don't mind adding supernatural elements to this roleplay if you wish, our characters can be different supernatural creatures.

7. Like you may of noticed before if you've taken the time to read through this(which you should), you will understand that you will be playing three characters. I also do not mind playing other characters, perhaps a servant or another pet they have? Whatever floats your boat! ^.^

8. Please try to have correct grammar and punctuation! While I am definitely not a grammar nazi, I like to see it. It can be hard to read if there's a mistake in every sentence! I will give some leniency if you are on your mobile(I am all the time) or if English is not your first language.

9. Please have fun! Tell me if your getting bored! We will work something out! :) I hope someone is interested!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Free

Top Posters In This Topic