Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Suida

I'm sure most of you have already seen the new Star Wars trailer! And i'm sure some of you don't care XD

But i'm unreasonably excited for this movie. JJ Abrams is a great director and he's doing a great job by keeping the plot under wraps and confusing so it isn't spoiled. I really have no clue what relation these new characters have to the old characters. I was pretty damn sure that the "Heroine" (Daisy Ridley) is "Rey" Solo or Skywalker but seems like she's just a scavenger inhabitant of the planet Jakku.

Looks like the "Hero" (John Boyega) will be the ex Storm Trooper "Finn" which is very surprising!

Teaser #2 gave me goosebumps where Luke is obviously talking to someone who his part of his family saying "The Force is strong in my family... my father has it, i have it, my sister has it, you have that power too" Maybe he's speaking to his nephew... It could be that Solo's son is Kylo Ren whatever still don't know what to think of it... anyway i just hope we get to see a lot of epic saber fights. Maybe the most epic one will be in the third movie between Finn and Kylo Ren XP I think this movie is going to be amazing and i'm pretty damn excited ^^

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• Ayakashiu

• Rikimaru

• unlove

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm watching all the 6 episodes again before I see the ne movie, which is finally in theathers here. ;D I wished to go see it on Christmas Eve so we'll see if the Santa will think I was good enough this year. XD Till then, I'm just having my fingers crossed it will be as good as expected! You already saw it?

I had to see it twice, I cried through the entire first time. It's nothing like the last couple films, so much better!!!
It was so sad?? D: I hope not, I don't wanna cry the whole time. orz

It wasn't a sad movie, per se, I just got very emotional. I even cried at the beginning when those yellow letters started rolling out into space.

Nope haven't watched it yet will probably watch it in 2016 when everyone already have watched it and got tired of the movie.

What's greater than sitting alone in an empty cinema hall XD It's pure bliss.

There are a few things that i hate about Cinema Halls… like when the person next to you laughs or talks to much. You know people in Austria have the bad habit to laugh a lot and about everything… this is so annoying you can't really enjoy a movie! -_- Oh and not to mention distracting cell phone lights in Cinema Halls!!!!

XD oh how i envy you!!! I doubt that i will cry but hopefully in a few weeks i'll be sitting in the Cinema like this v

popcorn_zpscmhet4xq.gif

I managed to avoid spoilers so pls don't put any spoilers in this thread!! XD XD

So on that note.. May the force be with you!

Darth%20Vader%20Dark%20side_zpsufxov1k6.jpg

Lol I know what you mean, there's always someone ruining the fun for everyone else here too. But patience is not one of my strong virtues and I really wanna see it. ;D
Ah I understand that. :3

• 3 weeks later...

So have you watched it? XD And what happened to your car? I know this is so off topic but it's my thread and I can post what I want! XD

Oh yeah, for Christmas. ^^ And I liked it. I think it's a good continuation of previous episodes. When will you watch it? I wanna talk with you about it!! :p

Nothing happened to my precious. :o But now I'm sure I can pay it off so it's really mine. \O/ And btw, cars can go into every topic. :3

Oh Oh Oh wait with that I've a date next week on Thursday and we're going to see the movie together ^^"

So

I'll talk with you on Thursday about the movie. XD

cars can go into every topic

You're sooooo right!! Ahahahahah But I'm glad you can keep your precious. XP

Ok, I'm waiting till Thursday and you ain't getting any spoilers from me. ^~^ But you can tell me about that date of yours in the mean time. :cool:

it's just a boring guy who is not even into Star Wars ppfftt. He's good looking but that's it nothing more actually we've nothing in common :/ things like that happen when you can't say NO. He's my bro's friend which makes things even harder. *Sigh*

*pats your head* Just hope he won't try and hit on you during the whole moive. (; And that's why it's nice to have guys for friends..whenever that happened to me, I just invited everyone along. XD