❣Kitties Play House❣

kittypanda

So, lately I have been having these idea's for roleplays and I wanted to try them out. If anybody is interested in them, let me know.~ Thank you~

Genres:

Horror

Suspense

Mystery

Supernatural

Fantasy

Sci-fi

Romance

Adventure

Rules:

1. Must have decent grammar.
  2. Have decent English.
  3. Can write more than two paragraphs.
  4. Be descriptive.
  5. Finally, have fun~

Plot 1: Five Minutes To Midnight

Based off of Cinderella.

YC is the son of a clock maker, when he was young his mother had passed away due to a terrible illness. His father grew lonely, but after a few years after his mother had died- his father remarried to a woman who already had two children of her own. As time passed on by, YC father leaves the house in order to sell his clocks. However, when he leaves- that's when YC's new step mother and step brothers force him to clean and do things for them. One day, an invitation to the royal ball appears on the doorstep. Insert MC, the royal prince whose father wants him to get married. But, here's the catch- MC isn't a normal prince; he is a vampire prince who has grown very lonely over the years. Each year it is the same thing, a royal ball will be held and yet nobody seemed to catch his eye. That was until now, MC meets YC at the ball and them seem to be getting along well- until the stroke of midnight. YC leaves in a hurry leaving behind his mask. Will MC ever find his true love? Or will he end up saving YC from his step family?

Plot 2: Never Trust Your Neighbor

Warning: Blood, Gore, Violence, Non-consensual.

Have you ever wondered who lives next door to you? Well, one young man became quite curious after he heard a blood curling scream come for his neighbors home. You see, it all started with a news cast- a mass murder was on the loose. No body knew where he was at- nor did anybody knew what he looked like. The next day the young man saw that he had gotten a new neighbor, the man seemed like he was nice enough. But- as time passed... Strange sounds have been coming out of his neighbors house, one day the young man decides to pay his neighbor a visit. His neighbor welcomes him into his home with open arms- little did he know that he has stepped into the house of a killer. Will the killings end with him? Will he be kept there against his will? Or will he end up killing the killer?

More plots will be coming soon. =)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• StainedCrimson

• mik3la

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I really like the idea of Plot 1: Five Minutes To Midnight

so if you want to RP please let me know :)

Hello kittypanda, I'd be willing to give either plot a try depending on which you'd be more eager for at the moment.

Hi, and it seems like the second one would be fine with me. =)

I really like the idea of Plot 1: Five Minutes To Midnight

so if you want to RP please let me know :)

Alright

, I would love to roleplay with you. =)

Plot 3: Lost In Wonderland

Based off of Alice In Wonderland.

Warning: MPreg, Language, Some Violence/ Blood/ Gore.

MC is a nobleman's son who is forced into marrying another nobleman's son, however- the day before his wedding he is wondering through the garden trying to escape from the maids wanting to dress him up. But, along the way he sees a little white rabbit. He looks around- curious to see if anybody was following him. When he made sure the close was clear-- he followed after the white rabbit. YC is a dreadful/ fearful King Of Hearts, he doesn't like anybody ruining his precious red rose garden- if he sees something amiss with it, he tries to find out who ruined it and orders to have their heads chopped off. However, from time to time he does tend to get very lonely-- he sometimes wishes to have somebody beside him and rule his kingdom with him... Maybe even have children with him. Meanwhile, MC keeps following the white rabbit and goes through so many obstacles. Meeting a few interesting people/ creatures along the way- YC, hears about a young man wondering around and has ordered his subjects to seize him and bring him to him. Will MC ease YC loneliness? Or will he try and run away in fear?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the link deary~

Sorry for the long wait deary... Here is the link~