Have you known or met a real gay guy in the real life? XD

JuJu

Hah~ im really exciting to tell alll of you my story :msn_red_fox 14 and to know what do you think abt it :(

Actually, this story concerned about one of my friends and my teacher, and i was not

going to tell anyone about this XD but i have read Just me's story and i feel that i need to share it with all of you XD May be some suggestions are given and i can help both of them ^^~

My English-intepreting teacher looks like a normal guy, really :) He is short, white and rather fat ...I must say that he is really good at teaching..he used to get a bachelor certificate in ThaiLand ..

...we all love him and.....we have never known about his real sex until ...........

....:msn_red_fox 4

It was the fifth-lesson taught by him...He requireed us to make a list of names, emails and phone numbers .......( and he dont give any reason :msn_red_fox 11)

We all immediately did that and gave the list to him :)

The next day, one of my friends went into class with very strange face expression!

We were curious and asked what happened to him? He said that the teacher sent he so many messages last night...he was so scared that he got an insomnia last night....

The teachers asked him whether he could go out with him for coffee...? whether he could go for a holiday with him in Thai Land?????:msn_red_fox 7

My friend must replied all the messages with polite and refusing attitude...but the teacher kept calling and sending messages for about one week.......

This really scared my friend....he even must changed the number, email and Yahoo nick....:(

He said to me that he really didnt understand why....

He is not handsome

not attractive......not an ideal man for gay....??:msn_red_fox 7

why did the gay teacher kept disturbing him???

:msn_red_fox 12:

hah...........

i myself think that.....the Gay love is sometimes not good and nice as we have seen in the movies...with the appealing and beautiful characters and lovely plot....:Red_fox3:

SOmetimes it is rather complicated and annoying to someone :msn_red_fox 18

• Like 7

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• chiakaiyuki

• jamieboy

• andreanitzoo

lol... What a story! Poor guy, he must feel so awkward when he is at that teacher's classes... And what was the teacher's attitude towards him after that?

I've met gay people, lots of them, but none of them was ever in a similar situation (as far as I know, cause none of them is close friend to me, so maybe even if they were, they didn't tell me)...

Yeah, I did! I have friends who are gay and sometimes they come and share their problems with me... but all the gays I know look great!

Your classmate is in a very delicate situation... I wouldn't want to be in his shoes... But is your friend gay as well?

• Like 1

Yeah, I did! I have friends who are gay and sometimes they come and share their problems with me... but all the gays I know look great!

Your classmate is in a very delicate situation... I wouldn't want to be in his shoes... But is your friend gay as well?

Nope...:) he is not :)) he had a girl friend XD

lol... What a story! Poor guy, he must feel so awkward when he is at that teacher's classes... And what was the teacher's attitude towards him after that?

I've met gay people, lots of them, but none of them was ever in a similar situation (as far as I know, cause none of them is close friend to me, so maybe even if they were, they didn't tell me)...

i really don't know :) he showed nothing in the class........

may be he tried to be normal......

but.....my friend, he is so scared that he must sit at the end of the class :)

He should try to make the teacher understand he's not interested... maybe to try to make the teacher see him with his girlfriend. Then maybe the teacher will give up...

• Like 1

lol...I've always wanted to have a gay teacher... but a cool and cute one like the one from Boys Love 2 :leaf15:

As I see, you have a gay teacher... but it's far away from the one in my dreams.

• Like 3

@Rei: ahh...i think that way is rather cruel ...but ..it sounds effective...:(

@Karin: yes :) me too...if i have a teacher like Aoi, i will love him, of course ...^^

In the real life, not everyone is pretty like movie actors...even the gay guy XD

In the real life, not everyone is pretty like movie actors...even the gay guy XD

I agree! Not everybody is perfect like the actors. But maybe it would be even boring if everybody would be just perfect...
  • Like 3

Ommo. xD

I don't know if I should laugh because it's so absurd or cry, because I pity the poor guy!

What would we do if someone of the same gender would be interested in us (if we actually are hetero)?

I don't know! :x

I would REALLY feel uncomfortable in his classes!

But - aren't TeacherXStudent relationship forbidden?!

It's kind of risky for the teacher to send so many messages to that student ö.ö

Don't know~

He should talk with the teacher and make him understand that it's not the way it should be x__x

Poor guy~~

• Like 1

I have a gay friend and he has a bf that I have also met, they are actually engaged :)

If it gets to bad for your friend he could always report the teacher, I know that sounds harsh but it might be the only way.

• Like 1

Poor guy! It must be so hard for him... I wonder what would he do if the teacher waits for him after classes and asks him for his new number and asks him face to face to go to a coffee with him... :2yoyo4: That would be very embarrassing for the guy... either to say he goes, or to say he doesn't want to go...

@ Inulain

Yeah, teacher-student relationships are normally prohibited, but not everybody cares. I know a teacher who was dating one of his students, but at least she was a girl and she consented the relationship :msn_red_fox 19

• Like 1

Poor guy! It must be so hard for him... I wonder what would he do if the teacher waits for him after classes and asks him for his new number and asks him face to face to go to a coffee with him... :2yoyo4: That would be very embarrassing for the guy... either to say he goes, or to say he doesn't want to go...

hah....i dont think that he can do some bravery things like that XD (yes at first i think he will be a uke...:) )

In my school, students must show the politeness and respect to the teacher....:(....

sometimes my friend said he hates that crazy guy (the teacher)...but he doesnt want to show it out...

he also knew that i am in favour of gay love....:) he said that if i gave his phone number for the teacher, he would...."kill" me..........!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

next week we are off from his class.....XD we only have 3 lessons with him so that my friends is so excited :))

but i feel sorry for my teacher....:( haizzz

if only i could help him :(

• Like 1

lol You're by the teacher's side? :) If your friend would find out.... :D

not really :")

i dont want my friend be hurted, too....

ahhh >

im really confused.......OO~

hah X.X~

if my friend says that he also likes that teacher...i will help them have a date immediately....XD..it seems to be exciting....

haha

and i will be a stalker for their whole dating :Red_fox11:

unluckily, the truth is not like what we are looking for :(

• Like 1

That is such a risky move by the teacher. Well that could happen of course and the guy should talk to the teacher and tell him that he's not interested, in a polite manner of course.

I have gay friends and all of them are good looking. Perhaps because gay guys are very conscious of how they look; and if you look at them, you won't expect they're gay. But if you ask them if they are, they'll honestly tell you.

• Like 2

That is such a risky move by the teacher. Well that could happen of course and the guy should talk to the teacher and tell him that he's not interested, in a polite manner of course.

I have gay friends and all of them are good looking. Perhaps because gay guys are very conscious of how they look; and if you look at them, you won't expect they're gay. But if you ask them if they are, they'll honestly tell you.

yep.^^ agree with you

almost gay guys i have met are often beautiful and attractive..XD

but there are some exeptions XD

i think my friend is scared and he...im sure.....doesnt dare to do that :(

I haven't really met anyone personally, I just saw a couple from afar holding hands when I was in Mykonos many years ago. If I recall correctly, it was an Englishman with an Asian guy. They looked very good together like they were having fun, it was kinda amusing watching them and I liked the fact that they didn't try to hide it, that takes some guts!

• Like 2

i have heard abt a very hot neww :)

haha...

one of my favourite idol have divorced because he is gay ;)....he is a very cute MC, director and comedy actor ;)

he looks very uke-d..yes....i have thought abt that he is gay...

but...

unbelieveable...>

I haven't really met anyone personally, I just saw a couple from afar holding hands when I was in Mykonos many years ago. If I recall correctly, it was an Englishman with an Asian guy. They looked very good together like they were having fun, it was kinda amusing watching them and I liked the fact that they didn't try to hide it, that takes some guts!

I like the way they are very brave to show their relationship XD

i admire them ;) really...;)

ahhhh ..its great to wactch them go together ;);)

• Like 1

one of my favourite idol have divorced because he is gay ;)....he is a very cute MC, director and comedy actor ;)

he looks very uke-d..yes....i have thought abt that he is gay...

What's his name?