Compliment someone

Sai-Miyoshi

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Did I ever tell you how much I like your personality. I think it's beautiful. :Red_fox:

And I like your drawings. I think they are so cool to look at. You're really good at it.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedNoki

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

• batista

My sweet

, I want to thank you for all your encouraging words yesterday by making this tiny compliment post to you! Thank you for giving me the energy and helping me realize about so many things.

Sooooooo: *Jumps on you and hugs you* You are da best!!!!! ^^

I'm awkward. So, most of the day I might be just like 'f$ck this sh$t, whatever'. But today I got all the right senses & I wanna compliment someone.

, you're the best! I know I'm not doing a good job as your fellow online friends, forgive me. But seriously buddy, you did a good job at MM novels download section. I know that you must be a kind person even though I don't know you that much. But c'mon, doing a selfless like sharing many books for us to download, risking & sacrificing stuff? That's cool buddy! No one can ever just do that even me. So, please don't be too upset if you don't get as simple as 'thanks' from others. Just know that this stuff you're doing is awesome. But if you don't feel happy doing it anymore, you can always stop anytime buddy. No one gonna mad at you. Just tell me if anyone dare to do that to you. I'll fight for you, friend.

You're the best

& good job!

ps: look at me & my awkward speech argh...

Thank you so much for your kind words

I am always happy here with all of you, so I will stick with you guys but Foxy_Vixen's comments is really bugging me. This person ignored BRIDGET's replies and then said something like " no one ever respond to his/her threads and make he/she feel invisible", so I want Foxy_Vixen to see a big picture and my side too. and hey..your speech is not awkward at all. It is really warm and sweet. Thank you voide :In love:

@.@ I missed you guys/girls. And I haven't seen you three for a while.

• 4 months later...

I want to compliment myself as a start, today has been a really nice day ( no bird-poo landed on me so thats a thumbs up) I started my day with sleeping a lot, then Reading yaoi in bed (sekai ichi), then making french toast, then cleaning my kitchen, cleaning my floor, cleaning my 'trolly' i have next to my desk where i keep ..tons of stuff( most drawing things) and then I bought food and a honey melon and now im eating a nice sallad.

*wipes off tear from face* Im so proud over myself today

And then I want to compliment everyone else here who makes this Place to my favorite Place every day of the week ^^ What would I do without you people , i seriusly dont know. You are the best.

:leaf12:

• 3 weeks later...

You look absolutely stunning as an egg, my dear...^^

[video=youtube_share;GHDUIAOpmqg]

omg you like my lazy ass too much! XD this is sweet, YOU'RE a sweet precious (kinky) mochi yourself! ;)

YAY!!! 6000 POSTS!!!! Racheal is officially YO's Goddess!!! cheetah13yoyo5foxy2:3onion15:

YAY!!! 6000 POSTS!!!! Racheal is officially YO's Goddess!!! cheetah13yoyo5foxy2:3onion15:

Thank you so much Mochi. I don't think I am fit to be called angel tho' How about Official Suida's bot?.

i think Suida's bot has been your official title for a long time now.. well, to be fair, the goddess thing too yoyo5

you're absolutely incredible, my friend:D

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much

for all the hard work you have been doing for us behind the scenes. Thank you for stayed up all night to prepare everything and moved us to the new server so smooth that most of us barely noticed it. We are so lucky to have you as our Admin Key

Thanks a lot for the kind words, all your support, all the uploads and most important, for being part of this community, helping it grow, being patient, kind and giving advice to members when they need it.

..do you know how weird it feels when someone with a god patience like you compliment my patience, but thank you so much for your kind words Key. ^-^

I want to compliment one of my best friends here,

You made my day yesterday when you, after some resistance, read the manga that was my first yaoi XD

The story sucks and that it must have been very painfull for you. But it was hella fun to see your reaction after.

:_red_fox 5

You do understand you need to read the rest now. XDD

• 3 weeks later...

great job for completed the reading challenge!!! You really have a godspeed when it comes to reading ;D

• 1 month later...

Love the fact they embrace their weirdness or quirks, rather than shy away from it. That's cool!

I am a little sentimental today, so why not use this moment to send out some loving thoughts and compliment all users here. ^_^

All i want to say is this... This forum wouldn't be what it is now if it weren't for every single one of you. It's nice to see how every one contributes in their own possible way, may it be through donations, sacrificing your precious time and energy to keep this place maintained or helping each other out and having a open ear when help needed. And i think i can speak for

, the mods and everyone working in the background, that it gives them the motivation and drive to keep on doing their best and logging them selves in each day when seeing you eagerly taking part on all various conversations, participating on events and contests and leaving back kind words of appreciation. It shows that their hard work is worth the effort.

So everyone, let's keep up the good work and continue help this place, that is like a second home for a lot of users here, grow in something beautiful. :In love:

:D Ill sign to that to. This place is like a second home X] And it's thanks to everyone who is here and makes it a so nice place.

:_red_fox 4

• 4 months later...

I wanna Compliment ma' self! (Again...this gotta be the 5th time or so)

Do you know what i have accomplish the last 2 weeks?

I have been stressing my blood and soul out for this course im doing in art history.

I was to busy during christams so i had to do my best finnish 7 parts/weeks in two

:cuteonion8:

I AM F*** GORGEOUS, Today I finnised wrinting my last paper, tomorrow i will read it through and then i have 7days off untill next (horrifing) class starts, that i even dont wanna study, but hey, it looks like i dont have a job atm.

so i will be adding politics to my ..my.....what on earth is it called.....that whole reason you study so that you get a paper that says "you finaly are "something". You know what i mean.

:cuteonion45:

The boat is in harbour, the horse is in the stable, the food on the table, the di*k in the ****.

All is where it should be. I am a walking lil' miracle. (Whit a tooooo big mind for this littel head atm)

leaf4

(I should perhaps ad that my teatcher have not yet given me "you passed" on the things i ave handed in. But lets pretend they are all oki for now and take this moment to be happy.)

I wanna quote a great charater that once said:

You gotta put your behind in the past.
Hakona-matata Pumba

Edit!

*is playing "Wounderchild" in the background*