Junjou Romantica Season 4

Virdian*

I know this is kinda early, but it is never too early to start a thread when talking about Junjo, right?!

We are going to have a fourth season, most likely next year in summer. The manga has been selling really rapidly which is beyond awesome! I also believe the anime has been quite successful. I'm just excited to see how the series will continue, and don't forget to let people know about this series!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fan_yaoi

• Virdian*

• ForbiddenOath

• Rokkojok

Oh, summer's so far away... but I'm already so excited! I'm going to read the manga in the meantime ^^ Let's hope we'll have that season!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't wait, I've finished the first 3 seasons in 2 nights. I went to sleep at like 5am after watching the first seasons and first 2 episodes of the second season and woke up at like 6:30am crying lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously? That will be like third consecutive AOTS from Studio Deen this year (with current season being dominated by Rakugo and Super Lovers confirmed for spring). Can we all already agree that 2016 is Deen's year?

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it would end at 3 seasons. Now I have something to look forward to along with Super Lovers!

I saw on website say that there is 4 season coming this June that what this website said

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I don't know if links are okay if not I just say website name datereliz then look for it.

um... that spanish thing.. thats not the real thing right????... I mean JR is an anime not live action, The 4th season. Cuz im worried now... Its just a fan-vid right the spanish thing..just a random clip.. right?? *awkward* the "trailer" under the JR Picture.

• 2 months later...

I don't think it's happening...at least not for a long while. *feels so stabby*

I think they have more than enough material to give us another season though. :No!:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really!? I can't wait! It toke them forever just to do season 3 and now we get season 4, so quick!

Also isnt it sad that they still havent brought junjou season 3 dvd over here and still not continuing publishing the manga too....

I have vol.1-12 and wish any publishers will continue where it was left off...T^T