• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• lotusflower

• Ero Gaki

• Theresa88

sorry but I do not understand your question?

how do you mean with "what was and when the the time you got your first yaoi book!"

did you mean when you did the first time or have bought your yaoi manga right or?

sorry but I do not understand your question?

how do you mean with "what was and when the the time you got your first yaoi book!"

did you mean when you did the first time or have bought your yaoi manga right or?

I think Lotusflower wants to know what was the first yaoi book ppl bought and when ( meaning what age) ppl bought it... I guess

So, here I go. I live in a small town, it's a very hard work to buy any yaoi here. Recently Amazon has started to deliver here in Spain so next month will be my first time buying any yaoi, which one? Seven days. Btw I'm 22....

• Like 1

i got my first yaoi book a few weeks ago

it was finder vol1

i was so excited and i screamed liked a overly excited fan girl when i got it

right now i'm ... 13

My first and only yaoi (I have tonnes of shounen-ai) I bought a few months ago from amazon. It's called Sakura Gari, by Yuu Watase. Only problem is it's in German XD -might as well read it online-

I want to save up and buy some more.... ebay might be more reliable lol

I think I was 16 when I bought it...

My first and only yaoi (I have tonnes of shounen-ai) I bought a few months ago from amazon. It's called Sakura Gari, by Yuu Watase. Only problem is it's in German XD -might as well read it online-

I want to save up and buy some more.... ebay might be more reliable lol

I think I was 16 when I bought it...

its in german?

send it to me ;)

I didn't bought it was gift from someone...

About 2 or 4 years ago I got that book... it's hard to tell... --;;;

2 mangas and 4 vol. novels...

It's translate in Korean...

I also has that in English in my hard... ^^;;;

The title are... Mata Ashita by Hatoko Machiya

And Lover's Position by Minase Masara...

The novels is Sasra...

sasra3_foxsong68.jpg

Well, I don't tell my age much... so just let you know...

I been with Yaoi for quite long time... ^^;;;;

• Like 1

i was either a freshman or sophomore in high school and i had purchased a yaoi manga for the first time and decided to give it to a friend as a gift since she's the one who introduced me to yaoi. ironically, she turned out to be a lesbian so eventually she let me have it :hamtaro-005 (5):

I bought my first YAOI book about 1 year ago, I bought HARU WO DAITEITA manga from AMAZON.

I don't read manga but I wish to have 1 manga of HARU WO DAITEITA and I bought it

• 1 month later...

Mine was about 10 years ago, when I was 14. I bough my first manga in my life.

I picked these manga

satoru-ishihara-e0b8a7e0b8b8e0b988e0b899e0b88ae0b8b0e0b8a1e0b8b1e0b894-e0b8a7e0b8b1e0b8a2e0b899e0b8b5e0b989-i.jpg

satoru-ishihara-e0b8a7e0b8b8e0b988e0b899e0b88ae0b8b0e0b8a1e0b8b1e0b894-e0b8a7e0b8b1e0b8a2e0b899e0b8b5e0b989-ii.jpg

First I thought that this manga is about the gangster haha.

That was new for me,Boy's love stuffs..after that I just read BL manga haha...for 10 years.

Unfortunately, I lost this one...and I've never found this story in the book store nor the website again. (T^T)...so sad.

My first yaoi was actually a bl novel one of the volumes of Ai no Kusabi and I still have it to this day I bought it when I was around 20 and I'm now 25

• 5 months later...

The first ever gay novel i got for myself was a book adaptation from the 1996 hit movie "The Birdcage" starring Nathan Lane and Robin Williams. :)

TheBirdcage1996-PosterArt.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

• 1 year later...

hmm.. i don't have a yaoi book yet..haha..so no.. but i've always always wanted to have one.. so please, those who are kind hearted, send me one..hahaha..

• 3 months later...

I bought myself the first Crimson Spell volume after acing my Statistics II examination and passing with a 1.0 to celebrate. That was about 4 years ago and I was all blushy at the counter, hoping the people behind me wouldn't realize what I was buying onion9

• 1 month later...

Does shounen-ai count? If it does, my first one was Only the ring finger knows by Satoru Kannagi. I got it when I was 17 yrs old.

9781569709801_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

I think I was 16 or 17, at the time. I bought the first volume of Kirepapa at an anime convention. I was super excited too! Don't get me wrong, I love reading stuff on line, but I've always preferred to hold a book in my hand. That was definitely one of the best purchases I've ever made.

• 2 weeks later...

Junjou Romantica was the first yaoi manga I bought...I think I got it around the time I either finished middle school or started high school.

The first yaoi/shonen ai manga I got was Fake. It was the complete boxset and I got it as a present on Christmas when I was 18. From then on, my yaoi collection has been steadily increasing...

rabbit8

I haven't bought one. As much as I love yaoi, I don't want to let my parents know that I have this kind of interest. My family is homophobic and letting them know is not a good idea. My brother knows that I love yaoi, but atleast he ignores it and only calls me weird, but whatever. So, I can't buy a book or a poster or any other sorts of stuffs that screams yaoi, else I'll lose a warm home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never really have a real BL Book since our place doesn't sell anything BL. But I did bought GetBackers! Manga Volume 18, and Ban Midou and Uryuu Toshiki kissed in that volume so it's kind of Yaoi-ish. XD

i don't have any yaoi books yet :cuteonion52: my parents would probably freaked out if they found them onionn3