What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I feel.. "small", i have been without internet for 1 1/2 day. And im cool with that. buuuutttt in the same moment my phone company said "oh and this might take a day.." i just rememberd that i wont have any access to my books, that are in my app and i need them to do my exam :Baka-01:

im so not smart, doing 'chaning-company-during-red days-and -exams' -___________-

So i have been sitting in my flat, to hot to go outside, and just litsen to audiobooks (My god Quasimodo is a boring guy *sigh*) while making doodels and waiting for the postman... like a dooog -_______-

But now im back, hurray

I just had a very dissapointed ice-cream experiance today '__'

First, the top fell off.

Second, when i looked at the rest, like inside there was just a small littel frozen vanilla part.

Thiiirrd, and that "waffel- thingy" was not crispy at all, i took a bite and it just fell apart... like a sad pancake

-____________-

I never thought an Ice-cream day could be so bad >.

:_red_fox 5

I feel ... upset. Cause I'm hungry! *cries in the corner*

HAHA so cute "cries in a corner" , yeah thoses onions :rolleyes:

Well u can do as me, drink some coffe or make food. Hey actually im a bout to make some pasta with "meat"-souce (its veggie-"meat" )

You can cook with me :D ... wait ohhh i just had a perfect idea for your day today. :D

Make some food and check your vm *yaaaaas*

Oki i have to go now >..

Horny. What's wrong with me? When I see a pic with Dante (Devil May Cry, not Dante Alighieri, you perv btch!) I'm like.... wet like the ocean. Or something like that (._. )

tumblr_pt0dprcpLh1ssqbqy_500.jpg

tumblr_pqy38s0rzE1rzhmyko2_540.gif

*hysterical cries*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Dante Alighieri? I Prefer Devil may Cry tho ^^

But everyone is allowed to have their own taste onionn6

Im gonna eat breakfast now XD

mclLu4O.jpg

I feel so bored meeeehh, it's my second day on my vacay trip and I dunno what to do.... no airplane programs to look at ._.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel nauseous because I haven't been wearing my glasses recently and now I'm suddenly back to working on my laptop. I might need to go to bed early.

I feel happy. Haha I told my bf that he got a letter in his letter box and that it was an unused one so he was really exited when he checked the box..... and it was empty X'D

For u who don't know, I'm extremely easy to entertain. HA!

like poo! as if not enough has happened to me the last few months... just a few hours ago i must have bumped into a car while parking out my car backwards without noticing because my car stalled at the same moment T_T so after it nearly took me 2 min getting out of the parking lot because my car was enclosed by others.... i just drove away.... so a few hours later the police was infront of my door because of the unintended hit and run telling me about what happened... worst of all is that it happened with the car of my aunt while she is on vacay T_T

i feel so bad and uneasy :( i think i won't drive with someone elses car for a while :'D

Im so so happy.

It so wounderfull when its rainging like this. ^^

like poo!
*gives hug to
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

I’m sooo bored... i’m Literally all by my self at work and have nothing to do... the thought of staying here until 6 p.m. drives me crazy :Frustrated:

Im so happy the forum is back :D

Uuhh u have no idea of what kind of online other people i had to hang out with T_T

This is the best place!

• 5 weeks later...

Emotinally; Alright, actually! I'm getting the economic help I've been needing for the past few months and I'm starting to be able to see a brighter time ahead c:

Physcially; I'm still have some pain in my jaw after surgery , but it's getting better and I've been able to sleep well the past few days !!