What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I feel great, a bit tierd, but i feel great. I had an evning walk and it was so nice walking when it was lower temprature. so nice.

I hope summer will dissapear soon. i know it just started but i dont like it. ^^

I feel super happy! Some of my favorite yaoi manga got released where I live and they came in this week! I feel like I haven?t read a yaoi manga in ages so this is awesome

I feel nostalgic. The first time I joined this forum, I was still a freshman in college. Now as I finish typing this message, I'm nearly a sophomore in the bank I work for. Time flies indeed but yaoi is forever.

Frustrated T_T Why is there AM and PM???

I can never remember what is what and when or where it begins or ends.

*sigh*

I have been trying to learn for years .___.

Frustrated T_T Why is there AM and PM???

I can never remember what is what and when or where it begins or ends.

*sigh*

I have been trying to learn for years .___.

Same here. I also have a problem with that, but I've been trying to understand it my whole life. Slowly and gradually. :D

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i feel tierd and full XDD I have just made looots of meatballs. Ate some alonmg the way X]

I have Preparing for tommorrow, but i still need to clean the room (kitchen is done-ish) and do laundry and go to the post office and collect a package...and.. yeah busy busy busy today.

plus getting ready for uni by pre-reading the articels and some chapters of the books. I have also orderd two yummy cakes for tomorrow. Not like full big cakes but two slices of a cake.

Aaaannndd i have also picked up the gifts and put them in another package so itlooks nice.

im gonna sleep so well tonight. XDDD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
its two years for me and J XD and its a bit thanks to you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
its two years for me and J XD and its a bit thanks to you

Cuz I kicked your ass? You are welcome baby boy and Happy Anniversary. Hope more will come. ;P

I feel strange , a bit annoyed perhaps. The Summer is about to end, say good-bye to the nice beers I drink at the beach :/ .

Worst part is that I don't even understand what I feel or what I'm up to. Everyday it's a new mystery and everyday I bite myself trying to stop the constant bickering in my mind. I don't feel like I belong on any place.. I always feel shadowed and even thou I try to make myself at home, the goddamn door opens and I leave

• 2 weeks later...

Im exited for the new forum place ^^

And a few days ago, I sold my soul my satan, I transferd money over to my coffe card

and payed with the coffe app when i pre-order a pumking-latte. Feels sooo good. + autumn is really here when u see that coffe back on the menu.

Life has once again return, like that red bird/ parrot..fenix, I come back to life again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I went to the store.

c--- number 1: some lady who was not wearing a mask fake-coughed as she went past me. whatever, eye-roll.

c--- number 2: two ladies with a stroller, one almost pushed me in the bushes because she couldn't be bothered to move two cm to the right. 

But it's fiiiine, I have my wine and apple pie, moving on to happier feelings. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So tierd atm X] but i feel ok. i have lots of writing and then when the next semester starts have have 5 books to read......y...a...y

Loved, Happy, Nervous wreck, Excited for my future. But not dwelling on it. 

Umm...trying to heal people I come a crossed online by consoling them through my resources. 

Edited by BamDani

• 2 weeks later...