Weird Questions You've Been Asked

Sai-Miyoshi

Asked by my classmate... "Are you bisexual?"

Well the question per se isn't weird. It was more on the place...

As she asked me in the classroom hallway where suddenly our fellow classmates and bystanders started staring and anticipating in what my answer was going to be. Haha!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Suida

• Rumpleteaser

• Kukki

Do you have a toe fetish?

My dad's girlfriend asked me that the other day to embarrass me about my long-ish toenails. I was not happy, neither was my brother. He said after that she went too far. I keep wishing I'd said something along the lines of "I wear cat ears, does that mean I have a cat fetish?"

If I was a boy or girl based on my long hair I used to wear out.

It was kind of confronting tbh...

Are you mentally ill? (That was a time when a male specie found my fascination with gay erotica)

I was about to skin someone alive but I just gave him a smile.

"Fictional character's pain feeds you, doesn't it?"

#.#

I'm sorry I don't know why but this question really made me laugh XD (also I believe the right answer is "yes").

I was once asked if I owned a camel...

I'm sorry I don't know why but this question really made me laugh XD (also I believe the right answer is "yes").

I was once asked if I owned a camel...

T.T You're mean. >.

The question took me off-guard for sure. I didn't know how to answer.

T.T You're mean. >.

The question took me off-guard for sure. I didn't know how to answer.

Waiiiiit wrong choice of words there >_

I'll try again: the right answer for me is yes. So I guess in a sense you are right saying I'm mean ^^" I wasn't trying to say you are though...

Waiiiiit wrong choice of words there >_

I'll try again: the right answer for me is yes. So I guess in a sense you are right saying I'm mean ^^" I wasn't trying to say you are though...

LOL. It's fine. I thought you meant me but that would probably be the truth too. I enjoy more than just pain but it is up there on my kinks. Glad to know you like it too. XD Too bad there isn't going to be pain in our roleplay, huh?

LOL. It's fine. I thought you meant me but that would probably be the truth too. I enjoy more than just pain but it is up there on my kinks. Glad to know you like it too. XD Too bad there isn't going to be pain in our roleplay, huh?

I mean we can always add some... if it wasn't clear by now my twisted mind is very creative when it comes to inflicting pain (good and bad) and misery XD Although I do try to balance it out with good things so I guess you can say I'm mean yet strive for the happiness of fictional characters?

I mean we can always add some... if it wasn't clear by now my twisted mind is very creative when it comes to inflicting pain (good and bad) and misery XD Although I do try to balance it out with good things so I guess you can say I'm mean yet strive for the happiness of fictional characters?

I honestly never would have guessed that. I dunno how much pain we can inflict in our roleplay but we can give it a go.

(๑•ૅㅁ•๑)
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
how could you! This was intimate!

Nothing between us is intimate. :The-stare:

*-whispers- Heiwajima-san, take care of that nasty 0dd dude*

d59adaea758baaa0caeba94262185f359d868cb4.gif?3553427

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad I can't like my own post.

*-whispers- Heiwajima-san, take care of that nasty 0dd dude*

d59adaea758baaa0caeba94262185f359d868cb4.gif?3553427

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad I can't like my own post.

What did you just say?sticker.png;compress=true

このバカ女 sticker.png;compress=true

ps. I liked it for you, because I'm very kind. (:

I must say being called stupid woman by a kiddo is not really fun.

1KIxIIP.gif

You take it serious?

And I'm not 15 or something, plus you're not that old either lol.

After listening to it at least 10 000 000 times, it's rebarbative, you should be careful, maybe after reading that sentence so much I'll really end up being some stupid weird woman.

Anyway, never heard of respecting your senpai in life?

tumblr_mwh3z5rdpQ1qzj6elo1_500.gif

If you learn Japanese that's probably the most important thing there is. Also when you'll leave the nest you'll see 5 years by yourself change you enormoussly *oh wait, that doesn't work* tremendously *so that was the meaning of this word*.

tumblr_mvnmeeX1ie1rad3g4o1_500.gif

So respect your elders ψ(`∇´)ψ

(though I know you'll reply No.)

Anyway, I kinda get the feeling we're flooding every thread lol. Like, everything is calm, then you call me and we do our shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

After listening to it at least 10 000 000 times, it's rebarbative, you should be careful, maybe after reading that sentence so much I'll really end up being some stupid weird woman.

Anyway, never heard of respecting your senpai in life?

tumblr_mwh3z5rdpQ1qzj6elo1_500.gif

If you learn Japanese that's probably the most important thing there is. Also when you'll leave the nest you'll see 5 years by yourself change you enormoussly *oh wait, that doesn't work* tremendously *so that was the meaning of this word*.

tumblr_mvnmeeX1ie1rad3g4o1_500.gif

So respect your elders ψ(`∇´)ψ

(though I know you'll reply No.)

Anyway, I kinda get the feeling we're flooding every thread lol. Like, everything is calm, then you call me and we do our shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I'm sorry okay??

I just like teasing the people I love.

I'll even give you flowers so feel better.

ha! got'cha (:

just kidding.W1a-Jc991lCLrDuURME2NS2pLh5vBRCpPC5H3UyozhNnv9ySx8P5JhHbsn1g1ClhT0-daGJIbVtzYpg1YhiCyBAbQ-GlokToUjLPtQFhhthikj3wHdqDS4NnCyEqxwZP

You're hitting me too much D: Is that how you teach a lesson? you remind me of my elementary teacher that I had trauma because of her;

ps. ahahahaha oh yeah you noticed it too?XD we're like the double trouble lol.

This is a bit of a weird question, although it wasn't directed at me, and it took me aback. I entered a restaurant with my sister and a couple came in behind us. We had to wait briefly before a girl came and asked "How many?" There was a short pause before I answered. As we were following the lady to the table, I heard the girl that came in behind us ask, "Did that girl just cut in front of us?" I think the boy just said "Okay," so he didn't make a big deal about it. I asked my sister to make sure they had came in behind us and she said they did, so I don't know why she thought she was before us. Seconds after, as we sat down, another server was there for the couple.

• 1 year later...

how come your father was ok to ruin the blood line by marrying your foreigner mom ?

me: with a smile "Because we are not descended from an emperor family" was being sarcastic.

• 2 years later...

"Now that you have a relationship with your first guy, and as someone who only been with girls, did the relationship with your guy change your hormones' somehow and made you get attracted to guys? "

The answer of course nooooooooooooo  :)