Weird Questions You've Been Asked

Sai-Miyoshi

So this idea came to me today, when a friend, out of the blue, asked 'Are you related to stalin?' . I was like 'eh dont think so why?', and well the answer was merely that he was wondering.

Which is when i got the idea for this thread: Please post weird questions you've been asked, for our all amusement :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Suida

• Rumpleteaser

• Kukki

Great idea

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^^

A friend asked me this: "Have you ever tried my eggs" and i laughed and said uumm well no.. the thing is he really meant cooked eggs and i thought he meant his balls cause the German slang word for testicles is "eggs".. yeah i was the perverted one -_- but who would ask something like this out of blue?!

hahha omg 'hast du meine eier probiert'? XD XD XD XD or what? :p but wow, ok :p :p :p oor u °___°

(and thanks

Uhm...I was asked once by some guy i know when we talk about a pretty girl i admire: "Do you by any chance can love woman too? And have you ever thought about how is it feels like to make love with other woman?"

I was so sure i wasn't talk about that girl in 'that kind of way'

Did I gave him somekind of 'that way' impression?

Hmm...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"You have a kissable lips, can I kiss you?" asked by a stranger who stand beside me while we're waiting for a bus. I gave the stranger once over and said "Well, you have a nice shoes, can I have it?" Stranger smile, holy cow...DIMPLES!! Now we're couples.

• 2 weeks later...

"What would you do to me if you were giant and I could fit in the palm of your hand?"

Asked by some random stranger at the train station.

He ended up following me onto the train and kept asking weird questions like that.

It was really, really, weird and awkward.

"Can you do a headbang for me? Please"

Asked by a classmate in all seriousness while we're in class. He wasn't even a seat neighbor.

• 1 month later...

"Can you really wield the sword?"

When I first read the question I was thinking, "Man..is that a new level of sexual harassment?! Did this punk hit his head or something?" Then I recalled that I had written a quote by Tite Kubo about it XD!

"If I don't wield the sword, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the sword, I can't embrace you."

we were just playing a game with my childhood friend Calvin and with my sis thakam in my room.. And then out of blue she ask this stupid question to me: ne, Bro Nii-chan have you ever kiss with Calvin-chan? wha? (#゚ロ゚#)I'm stunned! and this stupid childhood friend of mine drop this console game... - is he expecting something just now or just making delusion -

and I reply no whahahaha!!

"Have you ever played your drums naked?" -- asked by a random guy at a club where we were playing. I threatened to stab him in the eyes with one of my drumsticks as an answer.

As a fellow drummer who gets asked the same question multiple times I approve of your post.

• 2 weeks later...

"Are you some kind of demon?"

Asked by a person I was glaring at. I was royally mad.

I have red flecks in my eyes that flash deep red in certain light.

• 4 weeks later...

It goes like this. Le convo*

friend : stares*

gin : what?

friend : leans in*

gin : woah bro' personal space, personal space.

friend : your eyes are red.

gin : I don't have sore eyes.

friend : no. I mean your irises, are they really red?

I was asked with this question sometimes but when I stare at the mirror it's brown. Creepy people.