Top Posters In This Topic

• Sai-Miyoshi

• yaoiaddict45

• kanaias

• arcuspluviusincitus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well why I am not surprised you started this thread Sai? :p

Of course I have seen it. I am Irish and this is one of the most funniest and well known Irish sitcoms. (Up there with Mrs. Brown Boys.)

Of course I have watched Farther Ted! One of my favourite episodes is "Are you alright farther Ted?" It's the one were everyone thinks Farther Ted is a racist ( there is a part were he was joking and puts a lamp shade on his head and pretends to be a Chinaman while some Chinese past him XD ) Oh and I love were Ted is waving at the Chinese people and there is a bit of dirt on the window which looks like he has the moustache of Adolf Hitler and he is waving and... it's just funny.

Ted Borrows a book from Fitzpatrick, and is surprised by his collection of Nazi gear xD He dies soon mistaken some cyanide pills for Valium and gives the gear to Ted just when he brings the Chinese to apologise for his behaviour which was mistaken. Mrs. Doyle puts up the Nazi banners and gear and Ted looks so humiliated, to make matters worse in a drunken state Farther Jack comes out all drunk in a SS uniform! xDD

just love that episode.. :)