[2015] CounterAttack (aka Strike-Back) Web Series

Torpid

Hey guys? Umm, does anyone of you have any links to Counterattack original Chinese novel? I've been looking for quite some time but I can't find it. I want to read its original for its puns T^T. Thank you to any kind soul.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torpid

• Boboya

• kyhfan14

• medzchi

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Are you familiar with Wattpad? There are eng trans novel of it there. You can ask for the person who posted it to send you the link of the original novel.

• 2 months later...
This is full dvd version but no eng subs....plz can any kind soul sub it:

It's been already over a year. Is there no Eng subs for the uncut version yet? :(

Hey guys? Umm, does anyone of you have any links to Counterattack original Chinese novel? I've been looking for quite some time but I can't find it. I want to read its original for its puns T^T. Thank you to any kind soul.

I hope it's ok for me to post the link to the site where I used to read the novel, i didnt know it was being translated so I just looked for it ! it's here

I also have the links for her other novels Addicted and Advance Bravely in chinese only tho !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OMG, I was just stumbling around Counter Attack-related videos and this caught my eye. At first I was like "Ok, an MV for something Chinese" but I didn't know it was Wang Qing's debut album "December" MV.

It has a serious yet fun feel to it that is so Wang Qing-style since I last watched CA.

AND he freaking raps in the MV. Like what? Why have I not seen or heard about this 'til now???

Yeah, he got a few songs out already, you can also check his other MV, Happiness. Dayu have them too. They are both doing great for not having a management company.

• 1 month later...

I really want to watch this. I found the vids scattered on YT but I have to work around it a little to find a complete list of the episodes (if there's any). After watching a few vids, I found that the small guy adamant to be a TOP & failed lol And he's kinda aggressive too which is good ;D

But do I really need another series to obsessed about? ugh no.

ps:

I finally gave in to your signature & google about them (Qingyu) ugh I don't need this..

I really want to watch this. I found the vids scattered on YT but I have to work around it a little to find a complete list of the episodes (if there's any). After watching a few vids, I found that the small guy adamant to be a TOP & failed lol And he's kinda aggressive too which is good ;D

But do I really need another series to obsessed about? ugh no.

ps:

I finally gave in to your signature & google about them (Qingyu) ugh I don't need this..

Hahahahah well then it worked :cool:

Don't worry you can just watch the official series if you don't want to be obsessed, but make sure you watch the uncut one for better viewing experience lol. As long as you don't start watching their photoshoots and behind the scenes stuff, you're safe.

Qingyu is the textbook I use as guideline to all other BL series and so far none compared.

Wow wow none compared :D

Okay I haven't yet remembered the MCs names but so far I really like the shorter guy hehe He was not a typical uke. I like that. The taller guy looks hot too. But yeah, I'll keep myself from watching BTS stuff & any events they went together... [keep staring at your signature because it's HOT]

Wow wow none compared :D

Okay I haven't yet remembered the MCs names but so far I really like the shorter guy hehe He was not a typical uke. I like that. The taller guy looks hot too. But yeah, I'll keep myself from watching BTS stuff & any events they went together... [keep staring at your signature because it's HOT]

The uke's name is Wu Suowei (shorter guy but he's actually 182 lol), seme is Chi Cheng (taller guy is 193). Wu Suowei is really not your typical uke, there's just nothing soft about him haha.

Chi Cheng = Wang Qing

Wu Suowei = Feng Jianyu

QingYu

Yes, none compared :leaf20: I have my reasons.

[their kisses outside of the series were much better than inside :5yoyo12: ]

Holyss they're both SO tall in rl oh my...

You got me intrigued now buddy. May I know what your reasons? I'm curious...

:_red_fox 12

well a lot of things which usually leads too a lot of talks so I'd rather not go into it haha, difference of opinions you know:5yoyo12: but I can say mostly because of chemistry. The have chemistry that beats out everything else (or lack thereof) in the series.

Ah, I think I get what you mean. I should just watch the show to find out right? :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

[your signature is soo distracting. my life is so sad..]

hahaah yes. Although I must warn you that series is confusing without reading the novel first because they cut A LOT of explanation scenes that will make you go...what just happened?

What?! I need to read the novel first? Argh... Okay, okay. I'll google them now. I wonder if Wattpad has it.. Thanks for the heads up!

A little sharing; I actually have Advance Bravely translation in my reading list on Wattpad. Gah, so many books so little time [cries]

lol you don't need to, just better if you do, to understand a lot of things. Counterattack was made back when CJD doesn't have any money so...you can imagine the production value of it.

CJD = Cai Jidan, the same author as Addicted and Advance Bravely.

Yeah, I can see it. I'm still looking for the translation but still haven't found one, there are lots of QingYu's fanfics tho :D

I'll keep looking...

edit: I think I found it [grin]