Disjointed (Zombie and hal7283) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Hal's character:

49850232_p0.jpg

Product Name: Doll(male)

Height: Around 5'8'' when in standing position.

Weight: Unknown, but seems lighter than human of the same size.

Material: Unknown. Feels exactly like human skin, hair, and bone beneath the skin when examined by human touch.

Description: Live-size doll of unknown origin. Looks similar to an adult male with purple-ish hair and clear blue eyes. Made with exquisite crafting to the smallest detail. The doll can be dismembered for cleaning and maintenance purposes along the joints. Use normal soap and shampoo for cleaning. The doll came with a small key in its original casing.

CAUTION: DO NOT insert the key included into the hole on the back of the doll's neck. DO NOT wind the internal mechanism with said key. The owner must take full responsibility for possible damage if he/she proceed otherwise.

Return policy: No return. No replacement.

A doll is a imitation of human beings, made to ease people's boredom, solitude, or to satisfy their need for art, for beauty. In any case a doll is a doll, nothing more. In fact if the likeliness of a doll to a human being reached a certain level it began to give people the creeps, making them uncomfortable. "The Uncanny valley", as it was called. But once you breach the "valley", once the doll became so similar to a human that you can't tell the difference, the doll became lovable again. But what if it goes even beyond that? What if a doll was made more beautiful than any human being ever could? What if a doll was made so perfect and so alive that it was actually "alive"?

For most people this is nothing more than a fantasy, a thought exercise to kill the spare time. But for some people it was their goal, their obsession, their purpose: whether to train their skills to the point of creating it themselves, or to search the world for such a entity. Some were driven mad by their inability to obtain or create such a doll; some committed ferocious crimes in order to reach it. But one, according to the legends, after unimaginable suffering and madness, succeeded.

And here it is. Right in front of your eyes. With all of its beauty beyond normal human beings, made the more fascinating by the juxtaposition between the clearly human look and touch, and the clearly artificial joints. And most important of all, when you wind the springs, he comes alive.

Zombie's character:

tumblr_mihllnoccg1s5hk8lo1_400_large.png

Appearance: Light brow hair, gentle dark green eyes. His skin is pale, as he never manages to get a tan. He's rather skinny, but not muscular.

Name: Ethan Curtis

Height: 5'9"

Description: Most of the time he's calm and rather passive. He often drifts off during the day, as he finds it difficult to concentrate on something alone. Ethan never found the need to be surrounded by people all the time, but being alone scares him, which is the reason he has a dog. The animal serves as someone he talks to during the night, when he can't sleep. As a teenager he had anorexia, since he was extremely sensitive to what other people thought of his appearance. Although now he seems to have this under control, people still play a big part in how he sees himself.

God, this city was noisy. He had no idea where anything was, it was confusing, huge and far too crowded for his liking. People bumped into one another without any excuses to the point of someone falling down. A young brunet hurried through the streets, trying to find his way home. He'd gotten lost, again. After finishing college he moved here for an amazing job offer, but honestly, he wished he hadn't taken it. This whole town was driving him crazy already.

Finally giving up, Ethan slipped into some shop in one of the narrow streets to catch his breath. Once he got himself together, he lifted his head and froze. He'd stepped in some sort of a doll shop, it seemed. There were so many, all shapes and sizes, but one stood out especially. It was just a little bit shorter than himself, with piercing blue eyes and pale purple hair. The brunet found himself slowly reaching out to touch the skin, flinching when he found it soft, even warm. This didn't feel real. The doll seemed to be calling him, and although he was sure he would come to regret it, he couldn't resist the voiceless command.

After finding the one in charge of the shop, Ethan bought the doll. It seemed to be overpriced, but with his new job, he found no trouble paying the price. He left the shop with the doll in a box, where it was kept until home. Before leaving the shop, however, the man warned him about the key. If he was to use it, the effects could not be reversed, he said.

Once he was home, the brunet unpacked the doll, seating it down on the armchair in the living room. He still couldn't believe it was just a doll - it seemed so real, so human-like! Ethan traced his fingers over the doll's jaw, examining the texture, feeling the softness once more. His other hand was in his pocket, squeezing the key. Now he was far too curious to ignore it.

Slowly moving behind the doll, Ethan pushed the hair away, finding the keyhole. As he bit down on his lip, his hand trembled the slightest bit - be it from excitement or fear, he hesitated. In the end, the man pushed the key in, and with a soft click, turned the key. He had little idea about what this would bring, but it was worth trying.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

As soon as the key was turned, sounds of cogs spinning, clockworks grinding began to resonate from the doll. Soon it began to shake violently, its hands, feet, fingers, even his head began to move, wave, even spin around. The violent "spasm" laster for several seconds before the doll fell off the chair and laid still on the ground, with his limbs all turnes beyond a normal human being's natural state. The room returned to silence. For a while it seems like the doll would just stay like that.

Then suddenly the right hand of the doll raise up, then his other hand, then the rest if his body. The whole process looked bizarre, it looked as if a invisible hand were pulling invisible strings on the doll. And soon the doll was standing straight on its own. Its blue eyes began rolling without unison around randomly before finally settled on the young man in front of him, its pupil adjusted their size like a camera focusing its lens. And then the doll opened its mouth:

"Good morning sir. Or is it good night? Forgive me for my lack of sense of time but as you can see I wasn't really, well, activated until just now." the doll said with a gentle smile.

Ethan jumped back the moment his newly bought doll began moving. It was so loud. His eyes wide, the man watched the scene helplessly, his heart beating like crazy - fuck, what had he done?! Damn his curiosity. As the doll seemed to calm down, the brunet carefully took a step closer, the armchair still between the two of them. However, the distance between them soon became bigger again, as Ethan quickly stepped back, pressing up against the wall as the doll lifted itself up from the ground. It looked absolutely terrifying, and most certainly not real.

It talked. There was a talking doll in his room. Speaking to him. Looking at him. Ethan's lips parted once, twice, thrice, but no sound came out. He was too shocked! In the end, his lips stayed parted, eyes wide, his whole body pressed up against the wall. "Wha... You..." Ethan tried to form a sentence, but this was so confusing, he didn't even know what to say. Carefully, he took a step closer, then another, until he was close enough to touch the doll. He reached out slowly, barely running his fingers over the skin as he took in a deep breath. "You're a doll. It... This... What?" Asking helplessly, the brunet stared into the other's eyes, finding them to be so human-like, if it wasn't for the joints, he would've thought this was a real human.

"Yes. I am a doll. Haven't seen a living talking doll before?" he smiled teasingly as took the human's hand gently and guide it along his body, from his face to his neck, the collar bone, his chest, his belly, his waist, "As you can tell, I was made to be as close to a human being as possible, even to the smallest detail....." and finally stopped only inches above the crotch. He chuckled slightly and let go of the man's hand : "That is for another day. Or do you want to check it now? It's up to you of course."

He began to walk slowly around the human and observe him from head to toe curiously. "Speaking of you.... I assume you're the one who wind the key and woke me up? So that makes you my master. How should I address you then? Master? My lord? Your highness? Or perhaps honey? Maybe darling?"

Ethan shook his head quietly at the first question, taking in a deep breath as his hand was slowly led over the soft skin, down from the doll's collarbone to his abdomen. It felt so real, yet at the same time, so unreal. "I, err... Wait, do you mean you have everything?" The brunet asked with raised eyebrows, gazing at the other as he walked around him. He felt like he was prey, and the doll was a hungry animal, circling around him, trying to find his weak spot.

"Please, just Ethan. Do... Do you have a name?" The brunet asked as he stopped the other, curiously taking his hand, gently touching and examining the joints. "Who... No, why were you made in the first place?" Ethan asked as he looked up again, reaching up to gently trail over his bottom lip with his thumb.

"Yes I have EVERYTHING.But I don't think I can impregnate a woman. Not that I've tried. Although my maker was good, I don't think he was THAT good. And, no. I don't have a name. Unless you consider '192853' a name. Look." the doll raised his head and opened his mouth, he pointed his finger inside at a line of numbers written on his upper jaw. "That's my number."

"As for WHY I was made. That's a silly question isn't it?" the doll smiled as he laid his gaze on the human's hand holding his own touching his joints. He continued: "Why was anything made? To satisfy people's need of course. You must have wanted something from me when you got me." He quickly stretched out his tongue and licked the thumb trailing along his lips.

"So....Ethan, my new master.....what do YOU want?"

Ethan frowned slightly, looking at the other. Clearly, he had a bunch of questions, although the problem was on how to form them. "I don't want to refer to you by your number or just... I don't know, 'doll'. Isn't there a name you'd like to have?" The brunet asked, finding it weird for a living being, so human-like to not have a name.

As the man opened his mouth to reply, he nearly bit his lip at feeling the other's tongue on his thumb. Maybe he was being too touchy, but he couldn't help it. He was curious... "I... I don't know! I didn't know you'd be, err... Alive." Ethan sighed out as he pulled away, scratching his head. "Do you know how to make food?" Finally, this was the only question that popped into mind. Others were too complicated and could wait for another time.

The doll was dumbfounded when he heard the question, and after a moment of silence burst out laughing. "Ha ha ha ha ha! Really? Out of all of the question you can ask to a living doll and this is what you came up with? Can I cook? Ha ha ha. You're really one of a kind, Ethan. So.....what, you hungry or something? Well lucky for you, I actually can cook. Should I make something for you? Now where is the kitchen......"

He began to walk around the place and he soon found the kitchen. He stopped at the entrance and his gaze scanned through the whole room and muttered: "Hmm...I see." He turned back and looked at Ethan and said: "Now I understand why you asked. Judging by the looks of this kitchen, you either have just moved here and haven't got the chance to use the kitchen yet, or you're not exactly the cooking type. How about you wait in the living room while I make some snack for you. In the meantime, you can start working on a name for me. I hope you have a good taste." He said as he opened the fridge and leaned inside.

Ethan huffed, his cheeks tainted red. "Shut up..." He grumbled softly, messing up his hair slightly when he brushed a hand over his hair. Following the doll with a soft sigh, the brunet observed as the other came to the kitchen. "I just moved in, I've been too busy to do a lot... I just got a job offer here, it's really hectic all the time." Ethan sighed out, rubbing his eyes as tiredness set in. The most he managed to do was get the basic groceries, such as eggs, cheese, butter, bread, various vegetables, milk and so on. Nothing fancy, nothing too expencive until he was sure he'd be able to stay here.

"If you know how to give a massage, I definitely wouldn't refuse." Ethan mumbled softly as he walked back to the couch, sitting down and closing his eyes. Now, the name... Quite honestly, he didn't know what to name an actual, live being. If it was one of his characters, perhaps a name like Victor, or Kenneth... Something old, fancy and mysterious. Or maybe Leo? No, he didn't find the name fitting. For the doll, it had to give a certain sense of calmness, perhaps... If it was a girl, he'd name her Aria. For a guy, though... Edward, maybe? Or Michael...

The doll looked at the interior if the fridge thrn he turned and looked at the clock on the wall. It was already quite late so if he was to make anything for Ethan, it should be something light. He took out some bread and put two slices into the toaster. In the mean time he poured a cup of milk and put it in the microwave. While waiting he quickly made a dipping from olive oil, vinegar, and some spices. When the toast was reading he cut them into little stripes and put them on a plate, with the small portion of dipping at the side. With one hand holding the plate and the other holding the milk he walked outside to the living room.

"Had any good idea for my name?" He asked as he laid the food on the table in front of the couch, and sat beside him. "And a massage you say? Is there anywhere in particular you feel stressful? Or do you want a full body massage? "

Ethan rubbed his eyes tiredly as the doll came back in, glancing at the food with a soft sigh. Toast, dip and milk? That didn't seem like such a good combination, but he wouldn't turn away food at the moment. "Edward, perhaps? Or Michael... I think these two are my favorites so far. Do you like them?" The brunet asked as he reached for the toast and dipped it in the sauce before bringing the piece to his mouth. It didn't taste bad, that was for sure; he could even say it tasted good.

"A full body, though my neck and shoulders are the biggest problem." Ethan said with a small smile tugging at his lips as he rubbed his hands together and turned to the doll. His curiosity was far from being gone - there was so much he didn't understand about the doll. He took the other's arm into his hands, slowly moving his right one down, until it reached his wrist. He wanted to know if there was a pulse...

"Edward or Michael..........I like Michael! Ha ha. So Hi my name is Michael, nice to meet you Ethan!" he said joyfully as he watched the man in front of him holding his wrist. He smiled: "Checking my pulse? Are you a doctor or something? Don't worry I'm very healthy with no cardiac disease or anything."

Michael gently took Ethan's hand off his wrist and stood up from the couch, then he walked to Ethan's back and laid his fingers on several acupuncture points on each side of the head, such as his temples, over his eyebrow, over his cheek bone and so on: "Lean your head back, close your eyes and relax. It will hurt a bit at the start but..you know how massages works." He said as he began to apply force with his fingers.

"I wanted to see if you had one." Ethan answered with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "You are a doll, there are going to be a few things I'll want to check. You're going to have to let me..." He trailed of before reaching for another piece of the toast.

When he felt the fingers on his skin, Ethan brushed them off, shaking his head. "Not yet, let me eat and shower. Then I can lay down and you'll be able to massage me." He spoke before tossing a piece of toast into his mouth. "Do you need to eat or sleep?" Ethan asked curiously, looking at Michael, eyebrows raised slightly. If he had a heartbeat, perhaps he needed to eat as well?

"As you wish." Michael smiled as he took his hands back, and went back around the couch to sit beside Ethan. "Both are optional. I don't need nutrition, but I can eat and drink." Michael said as he picked up a strip of toast and threw it in his mouth, chewing it and then swallowing it. He opened his mouth and showed it to Ethan and there was no trace of the toast left. "I'm not exactly sure do my taste-buds works the same way as a humans. But from what I can tell it's pretty much the same. And don't ask me where do the food go after I swallow them down, cause I've never seen them come out." Michael chukeld a bit at the end.

He looked up to the ceiling and continued: "As for sleeping ................. I don't get physically tired, but sleep helps, you know, rhythmically speaking. Being always awake makes you lose sense of time."

Michael waited patiently as Ethan continued eating, then in the middle of it he asked: "I just had a idea Ethan, you said you want a massage after bath..... How about I give you a massage while 'in bath?' I need you to take your clothes of for the full body massage anyways. Oh and don't worry I am waterproof."

Ethan observed curiously as the doll showed him that he could indeed eat. "That doesn't make sense. If you can eat, that means the food ends up somewhere... Do I have to take you apart and clean it?.. What happens when you're taken apart, actually? Do you stay... Err... Alive?" The man asked, raising one eyebrow before tossing another piece of the toast into his mouth. This really wasn't bad, he enjoyed the taste of the dipping.

"Michael, I don't have a bath. I just have a shower here." Ethan chuckled, shaking his head. "Besides, I wouldn't think a massage in a bath is too comfortable." He said with a small smile, unable to resist the urge of touching the doll more. He slowly trailed his thumb over the other's jaw, then gently went down his neck. "I still can't believe you're not human... It feels so real." He muttered, more to himself than to Michael. Ethan brushed his fingers over his collarbone, then his shoulder. It really felt like a human... "This is insane." He found himself saying as he moved his hand over Michael's abdomen, feeling the slight muscles there as well. The amount of work put into it...

"Doesn't make sense? Does a living breathing doll walking around talking cooking make any sense? I'm sorry Ethan but your 'common sense' is surprisingly inefficient comparing to the mysteries of the world. As for taking me apart... hmm..." Michael showed some reluctance for the first time. After a few seconds of hesitation he said : "Well... you can take me apart. Every joints of mine is detachable for repair or maintenance or whatever... But I must confess it isn't a pleasant experience... So let's hope we don't come to that Okay? Okay?"

Michael seemed relived when the subject changed back to the massage, and he chuckled : "That's a pity. I'm sure if your bathroom is spacious enough, you'd enjoy my massage skills very much. But..." Michael smiled as he felt Ethan's hand touching him: "It seems that you're more interested in touching me than being touched anyways. You know this reminds me...Have you seen me without my clothes on while I was deactivated? I assume you have checked the product thoroughly before buying it right? If you haven't...should I show it to you now?"

Ethan decided it wasn't worth going deeper into the doll's mechanism after Michael spoke. Perhaps he'd just let it be how it is. "Oh, err, yeah. Sure." He muttered out a bit absentmindedly, curiously tracing his fingers over the other's skin. "I suppose having your limbs taken off wouldn't be too nice..." He chuckled quietly, looking up at the other's eyes.

"I can't help it, I'm curious." Ethan huffed softly as he, after convincing himself it wasn't a bad idea, moved to cradle the doll's lap, curiously tracing his fingers over his chest. "I definitely didn't plan on using for... That. So no, I haven't checked." Ethan answered, moving one hand to slowly run over Michael's hair. "You can show me." He added in a while, but didn't move away, basically sitting on the doll. Ethan never found it hard to touch others, however it was a different story when people touched him. He never really stopped feeling like there was something wrong, something ugly with his body.

"Well then....I hope you'll be satisfied by what you see." Michael smiled almost seductively as he reached for the buttons of his shirt. His movement was intentionally slow as if teasing the beholder, and slowly his chest was revealed, then his abs, then his belly. He then took the shirt completely off. His upper body was now completely, his body looked beautiful, not too muscular nor to frail. His skin was smooth, white and spotless, with a healthy tint of pink. But all of these looked bizarre when juxtaposed by the slightly gap created by the joints dividing his body. He reached out his fingers and held Ethan's hand, guiding him along his own body.

"Do you want to move down from me so I can take my pants off?" Michael chuckled as he whispered into Ethan's ear.

Ethan bit down on his lip as he watched the other remove his shirt. His lips parted slightly as he took in the whole view, feeling weirdly drawn to the other's body. He let the doll lead his hand over his body, moving a little bit closer unintentionally. Ethan let out a soft breath as he reached Michael's abs, applying a little bit more force as if to see if the muscles were real. He adored this, he really did.

"I don't want to move down." Ethan found himself saying, but at the same time he definitely wanted to see what was left. Finding a compromise, the man lifted his hips up slightly and moved his hands to unbutton and then unzip Michael's pants. He tugged them down slightly, eyes going wide when he saw how real it looked. God... He must've looked ridiculous, staring at the doll's cock like that, but he hadn't had sex in so long. Softly exhaling, Ethan lifted his gaze up, his hands placed on the other's shoulders. "I, err... I prefer bottom." He muttered out quietly, somewhat embarrassed to say that. He was curious, but who knew if his curiosity would do too much good for him.

Michael chuckled at the reaction of Ethan when he unzipped his pant. "So I take that you like what you see? Feel free to touch it if you want." He watched curiously and closely at Ethan, and it was clear to him that Ethan's breathing was becoming heavier, his heart beat faster.

Michael smiled at the sudden confession from Ethan and said: "I see... so? How exactly do you expect me to react to that information?" Michael whispered as he breath into Ethan's ear, and reached out his tongue to lick the man's earlobe only slightly, as if teasing the man on top of him. "While I can move and talk on my own, I am a doll after all. A doll won't move unless his master pulls his string, in my case, I need you to tell me what do you want. So what do you want Ethan? Your wish is my command."

Ethan shuddered pleasantly when he felt the other's tongue trailing over his earlobe, even if just for a moment. He moved his bottom back down, sitting comfortably on the other's lap. "I want you to make me feel good, that's what I want." The man said quietly, moving one hand down to, a little bit shyly and hesitantly, trail over Michael's cock. Gathering up his courage, he moved his other hand to gently tangle into the doll's hair before pressing their lips together.

The kiss was short, but needy, at least from Ethan's side. "My bedroom's there, I've got lube and all there..." He decided to keep the box of sex toys secret for now. He had everything from dildos to nipple clamps there - it wasn't easy for him to find someone willing to have sex with him, so he often pleasured himself. If he had to do that, why not make it more interesting? The man adored the feeling of leather against his skin, too. People didn't expect that of him most of the time, but he was, in fact, kinky as hell.

"My my... looks like I've got quite a naughty master." Michael chuckled as he reached his arms around Ethan and with a swift movement held him up. He stood up from the couch and walked towards the room. "Well then, Ethan, I'll do my best to give you pleasure... I haven't done this for quite some time so I may be a bit rusty."

Michael opened the door room and went in, laying Ethan gently on the bed. He climbed over Ethan and covered Ethan's lips with his own. At first the kiss was gentle, pressing only slightly against the other. But gradually it grew in intensity as Michael extended his tongue inside. Michael's tongue was long and moist, and most important of all, extremely agile. It mingled with Ethan's tongue like a snake surrounding its prey, and licked over every single corner of Ethan's mouth.

Ethan gave into the other's touch completely. He was a doll, there wasn't anything bad he could do, right? The blond let out a soft exhale as he was laid down on the bed, immediately wrapping his arms around the other's neck. He let himself enjoy the moment, letting out a quiet moan into the other's mouth. He liked the way he was dominated, he did. Ethan was obvious with letting the other take control, to do what he wanted with his body. He was sure that Michael would know how to please him best...

"Lube's... Drawer on your right..." He managed to say as he pulled away from the kiss, slowly trailing his hands over the doll's back. Quite honestly, the man actually enjoyed rougher treatment. He hadn't tried anything too much, but that was mainly because other people didn't think he was the type, even. Now the doll could do what he asked... After all, he himself said that Ethan's wish was his command.

Michael chuckled as he pulled his head away from Ethan: "Is it always so rush with you, Ethan? Or you haven't relieved yourself for quite a while and really need some? I guess I should get down to business right away?" Michael smiled as he reached for Ethan's clothes and pulled it open to reveal his chest, tearing several buttons off in the process. "Oh don't worry about those, I'll fixed those for you later. And also..."

Michael extended his tongue out of his mouth, not only the tongue looked unnaturally long, almost like a pink, creeping snake, but also Michael was drooling unnatural amount of liquid from his tongue, and it soon covered Ethan's whole chest. Michael began to touch the now lubricated body of Ethan, pinching slightly here and there. Michael drawn his tongue back in and smiled: "As you can see.. you don't need lube when you're with me, no matter which way you like it. Perhaps you can try it some other day? But now..." Michael pulled off Ethan's pants and raised Ethan's hip up by holding down his legs. He leaned down and stretched out his tongue again, the long, slimy tongue touched at Ethan's entrance, licking carefully at every fold of the muscle, and after a while the tip of his tongue began to stretch open Ethan's entrance, and gradually digging deeper and deeper inside.

Ethan gasped out as his shirt was torn open, a soft sound of dissatisfaction leaving his mouth. He was silenced by Michael soon enough after being told he would take care of it later. His eyes widened when Michael opened his mouth and let the saliva drip on him. It didn't feel as weird as he expected it to, but it wasn't something he'd describe as pleasurable. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind..." He muttered out quietly, biting down on his lip as his skin was pinched and teased, drawing a few soft mewls from him.

As his hips were raised to take off his pants, Ethan let the doll easily, lifting himself up a little bit to get rid of his shirt. He tossed it aside, keeping himself up on his elbows as he felt Michael's tongue at his entrance. He bit down on his lip, letting out a soft moan as it made way inside. It felt like a tentacle... God, it felt good. The man let out a moan as the other's tongue dug deeper into his body, his head falling backwards with a louder moan. "It feels so good..." He moaned softly, lightly moving his hips as he waited for more. He wouldn't be surprised if the doll showed actual tentacles coming from somewhere. His tongue already looked like a tentacle, and who knew what the creator of the doll thought while making it.