Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

"Huh,another great one. He really is getting better." Taking a gulp of his wine Dylani closed his book and sat back. He had been reading his ex's new book ever since he returned home from his classes. Even from the writing he could tell ha he was as doing better. With the news of his bestsellers, and his new boyfriend it was hard to escape just how well his ex was doing. At least he found someone. Couldn't say much for himself. He had split from Akira only after two months of being together. The trap would go on dates, but nothing stuck. Even after all of those attempts, nothing made him feel whole. Being lost in his thoughts he almost missed a call on his phone.

"Yo Dy,it's me. How ya doing?"

"I'm fine Dorian. I'm only reading. It's been a slow night."

"Well get ready for that to change. A friend of mine just invited me to one of the classiest parties in the city. He's can bring two guests,and since he invited me and couldn't find anyone else,I decided to take you with us. So,what do ya say? Want to join up?"

Glancing over his empty bedroom the trap really had a reason not to go. His work was caught up, had no plans, and hasn't left his home besides work and school for months. So why not go? Breathing a sigh the trap pulled his knees and held his phone close." Alright,count me in."

"That's the spirit! We'll pick you up in an hour. Wearing something dazzling."

Once he hung up the trap slightly grunted before riding from his bed. One hour,that's how long he had. It might not be much, but he was confident that he could do it. Maybe a night out would help his work out mind. He could use the break.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch