Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

🆕

Soft snow whipping through the air on one calm January afternoon. After school such a long day at the café it warmed the young Dylani's heart that he would soon be home and in the sweet embrace of his love. The young boy loved the fact that his love was waiting for him every day after work. They did not have very many moments together,due to his older lover working in the late hours of the night. Thoughts were swirling around in the boy's head like the wind picking up the heavily falling snow.

This weather could only remind him of how the pair met only one month before. It was close to Christmas,the cafe bustling with costumes as it usually does during that time of year. A tall man had just entered the place, face covered by a simple scarf. He remembered being given his table to take care of the older male. The first thing Dylani noticed about the gentleman was his smile. It warmed the room like none he had ever seen, orbs so bright that the young boy couldn't help but to blush." H-Hello... How may I help you this afternoon?" Was all he could muster. Dylani had never felt so flustered by anyone in his life. His voice deep,soothing to the ear as he ordered a simple black coffee.This only made him feel worse about wearing a dress.As the young boy severed him they did steal glances,up to the older male about to depart.

"Please come back soon sir. We'd happy to have you back."

Dylani chimed as his guest departed. But as the gentleman left he had slipped something into the young boy's hand, such warm skin burning through his uniform gloves. It seemed so surreal, nothing that he had ever experienced. Looking down the older man had left two things,maybe one of the largest tips he had ever seen,and a business card with his name and number circled, writing so very delicate yet powerful handwriting spelling out the words 'Call Me.' The young boy had gotten many cards like this,from bikers,drunks,and rift raft. But this seemed different,like if he made the call,he wouldn't be ogled by his feminine frame,but to be taken in by something much more.

Within the month the two did met again,sharing their likes,their dislikes, moving into the older male's home. It might have been too fast for some, but the two of them could not help the shear emotion.The young boy had opened up more to the older male than anyone he had ever met. He couldn't explain it. No words could truly express the great emotion he had held for this male. The great acceptance of his own flaws and manor. The young boy couldn't even ask for anyone like his lover.He could not dream of it.

In a moments notice Dylani was home,inside and changing out of his snow soaked boots and heavy jacket. With a simple chime of his soft voice he had made himself known in the house. It was great to be finally home, unknowing to him that he would be soon swept up by the embrace of his lover. A small squeak escaped him as he was brought closer to a much larger,stronger frame. Taking in the sweet scent the young boy looked up at the older male, flashing a small smile." It's good to see you too..."

Dylani did not want to leave this embrace. He had gotten too attached. This was the greatest highlight of his day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

"How was your day"

He asked the younger male. He couldn't help but hold him tighter. The others skin was so soft, and his voice so sweet. There was just something about Dylani....Perhaps it was the way he smiled, or how he muttered in his sleep, curling into him. May be it was his warmth, or the way he often said his name. It could be the way he always frowned and scolds him about smoking in the house. He wish he knew, but he didn't have the faintest idea why he fell so deeply in love with him. Then again.. How could you not fall for him. The young boy was a gentle soul, and always tried to take care of everyone. He was just too forgiving... too pure.

"Your so cold.."

He whispered. The snow chilling his lovers body.

"I'll make some tea"

He smiled, kissing his cheek. His lips soft and a little damp, but smooth.

He didn't really approve of the other walking home by himself, and he often came to retrieve him after he finished working, however he was so caught up in his writing and store paper work.. that he couldn't break away until he finished. He worried about Dylani from time to time. He was so adorably cute, and He knew that other men eyed His lover. If only he could put a sign on Dylani that said, 'Fuck off, he's mine' then everything would be perfect.

It was odd to think that just a week ago they were living apart. Now they were sharing an apartment together. Jun slowly released the other, freeing him from his grasp and warmth. He headed into the kitchen, grabbing the kettle and filling it with water from the sink before setting it on the stove to heat. He turned, and took a seat on the counter, even tho he knew his lover didn't really like him doing so... or enjoy the fact that he smoked. He had told Dylani that he'd quite, but he often sneaked a few cigarettes at work, and hide a few in the house. Hoping he wouldn't find them.

"I finished my work early today, and I'm off tomorrow."

He said, glancing at the kettle and waiting.

caf184475f9228149662fcdfcc4f5b4d.jpg

Name: Jun

Hair: Black

Eyes: Grey

Personality: Jun is a very chill guy. He's rather laid back, but is very kind and gentle, tho he never flaunts it. He does enjoy teasing Dylani from time to time. He often looks serious, and is quite protective of his boyfriend.

History: Jun was not always so kind. He was once know to be a bad kid back in high school and a player, he was in a lot of fights and was apart of a gang for 3 years before he decided to change his life. Although his smoking habit he picked up hasn't faded. He now works at a shooting range, and has just recently published a trilogy book series that has been getting a lot of fans and attention.

Likes: Motorcycles, Reading, Guns, Cats, Working out, Old movies, Smoking

Dislikes: Talking about his past, Sweets, Dylani eating off his plate, Cleaning, Cooking, Dylani looking threw his writing/ work files/ or stuff, Annoying girls, Paying bills, Long car rides, and Vegetables.

Others: Jun has not told the other about his bad boy.. past or anything about his childhood, or parents he always changes the subject or ignores him.

Hello. Im kind of interested in your idea. I hope you'll have me. How is my reply? Pm me or mention me here. :) thanks. I'm not as good as you when you write. But I can try . :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

At the mention of tea Dylani couldn't help but to smile. He always loved drinking a warm cup of tea on a cold day. One cup could hear him up completely, especially if Jun made it for him. He followd after him as soon as the pair left their embrace. A slight pout was what cd to him as he saw his lover sitting on the counter. The young man was rated picky about places he had cleaned,and his lover sitting on the counter wasn't exactly helping it. But,he decided to let Jun stay where he was. It would be a waist of time to try and prove his point.

Instead he took a chair right across from the stove and untied the apron thag laid on the skirt of his dress." That's great to hear,honey." He replied softly." You've been needing a day off or two. You've been working so hard,and you do deserve the rest. I have a short shift tomorrow, that is if the snow out there doesn't get any worse. I don't think your car could get through it." The young man softly sighed before rigging off his wet socks. The snow was really starting to pick up to what he could see from the small window in the kitchen. He could have that day off after all.

Dylani was always wondering what brought him to Jun.Hie wasn't sure if it was his protective attitude,strong personality, or passion for what he did. All that could be said was that he was falling for the older man. He couldn't help but to fall for him. He could rely on his whenever he needed him,and he knew that he cared for him deeply. He couldn't ask for anything else. It was close to perfect as anything could get.

Jun watched his love, grinning a little. He perked up just a tad hearing about the other working only for a little bit tomorrow. Maybe he could plan something romantic... They had been together for about three or four months now and Jun liked to tease Dylani, however he never really tried to get the other into bed. Nor had he really mentioned sex, but he REALLY REALLY wanted it like every man.

When the other mentioned his car he frowned.

"Speaking of that... I'm gonna get ride of it."

He shrugged, getting off the counter. He reached into the fridge, grabbing a coke, before taking a seat across from Dylani.

"It'll be gone by next week, hopefully. "

He took a swing of his soda, after cracking it open. He glanced at his boyfriend, biting his lip a little bit. He couldn't get over how cute He looked in his uniform but it irked him a little as well. Other men got to see him wear it... it was rather unfair. He wished the other would quite his job and do something else. Something that didn't involve him catering to perverted men. He really wanted to say something to him...

"What are you making for dinner. "

He asked. Leaning back in his chair just a little bit. His black hair falling in his stunning grey eyes.

"To be honest,I'm no entirely sure what to make tonight." He admitted." I'm kinda torn between chicken and pork. I'll figure something out. But for now,I just want to warm up a little bit." The young man looked fairly drained from the day. It wasn't like he would leave his lover unsatisfied. It was just getting a little difficult to take do all of that and focused on his work.

"Maybe I should just quit my job. I don't even know what else I could do if I did."

When the kettle started to steam up and whistle Dylani quickly rose from his seat and turned off the stove." I guess I'll be walking even more now since you're selling your car. I don't mind the decision,but I do hope you have some sort of plan after you sell it." He stretched for the mugs,but cou don't really reach them."Ngh..."

"To be honest,I'm no entirely sure what to make tonight. I'm kinda torn between chicken and pork. I'll figure something out. But for now,I just want to warm up a little bit."[/Quote]

"Either is fine with me."

He said shrugging. Jun took notice in how tried

And drained Dylani appeared, He bit his lip slightly. He was about to say something when the kettle started whistling, and his lover rose from his seat to get his own tea... so much for making it for him.

" I guess I'll be walking even more now since you're selling your car. I don't mind the decision,but I do hope you have some sort of plan after you sell it." [/Quote]

In truth, Jun was going to do whatever he wanted with his car, it was his after all, and the other didn't really have a say in it, however since they were together he felt like it was necessary to include the other in his decisions.

"I do... I'm gonna get a motorcycle. Not sure what type or style yet, I just know it's going to be black and blue.. and bad ass with me driving it~"

He had always wanted his own motorcycle. He was tired of borrowing his friends.

Jun smirked as Dylani was too short to reach for his mug.

"Ngh..."[/Quote]

He chuckled a little standing and pressing himself up against Dylani's body, easily bring the mug down for him. He gently sets it on the counter, before hesitantly wrapping his right arm around Dylani's small waist. He was warm..and so delicate. His left hand wondered up the others body- taking his chin- and forcing him to turn his head to the side, so Jun could forced a kiss on him. It only last for a moment before he broke away.

"You know... I could think of a better way to warm you up~"

He whispers into the others seductively.

" When are you going to let me in here--"

He suddenly touched the others behind, teasing him. The other usually got upset with him for playing such games, but once in a while he'd let Jun get away with it, he'd let him touch his body. He hoped that this was one of those moments. He began to nibble on Dylani's ear, wanting to hear him pant. To moan his name.

"Do as you do,dear. It's yours,so I don't have much reason to obj-." He stopped himself when he felt his lover's strong arms wrap around his waist. He had a feeling what was going to happen,but he wasn't sure if he wanted it to happen. When Jun turned his head,he was going to object. But was stopped by lips lips. The young man gave himself in and returned his kiss.

"You know...I could think of a better way to warm you up~"

"You know I don't like it when you tease me like this. I-I..." A soft moan was what escaped his lips next. His ears was one of the sensitive parts of his body. There was even more grounds for him to be teased. He tried his best not to shudder against Jun.His hand needing into his behind was driving him insane.

"When are you going to let me in here--"

"I-I don't know..." He panted. His hands gripped tightly to Jun's arms the more he bit into his ear." Jun...Please." He moaned." You know I'm sensitive there..."

Jun couldn't help but grin mischievously. He wanted to hold the other longer. To strip him, and fuck him senseless. He was just too adorable. How could he not tease him? And especially in his maid attire. It wasn't fair that other men got to constantly see Dylani in such a costume. Jun hated sharing, and wasn't fawned of the idea of Dylani parading around in such clothes. Now that he had him... Dylani body was for his eyes only.

"I-I don't know..." [/Quote]

The younger boy panted, Jun frowns slightly. That wasn't the answer he really wanted to hear. Dylani's hands gripped tightly on his arms, the more he nibbled his ear. He knew that was just one of Dylani's many weak spots. His boyfriend was just so sensitive.

" Jun...Please...You know I'm sensitive there..."[/Quote]

"I know~"

He whispered- slipping his tongue into Dylani's ear, breathing softly,hopefully sending chills down the boys spine. He bit his ear again, forcing it to turn red. He slowly moved one of his arms, freeing Dylani's waist as he suddenly cups the others crotch.

"Are you warm yet~"

He laid a kiss behind Dylani's ear, stroking him in between his legs gently.

"..you want this..right?"

He forced his head to turn again as he kissed him once more... however this time it was much more passionate. Maybe tonight was the night...If only he could get Dylani to the bed room. Maybe he wouldn't push him away again.

"..you want this..right?"

That question ran through the young boy's mind for some time. Did he really want Jun be the first to take his body? He truly wasn't sure of it. Parts of him wanted to be taken more than anything. Jun knew the sensitive spots of his body. He knew just the right tricks to make him moan and shake form weakness. He was complete putty in the older man's hands. He couldn't even try to pull himself away at that point. He just had to feel his touch.

On the other had,he felt anxious to be in Jun's arms. He had never been that far with anyone in his life. His body,more or less, was virgin territory. Every touch,kiss,and nibble only made his knees weak,and his core heat up from the contact alone. There was something about Jun's deep growl that turned him on,and slightly scared him. He didn't exactly know what his lover would do to him. There were just so many questions to ask. But he was too scared to ask them. He didn't want to ruin the mood, or seem completely ignorant as a lover.

When the two of them kisses once more, he couldn't help but to breath another moan. The tongue that had passed his ear, the hand that was stroking in between his legs. It would be more than enough for anyone to be taken. Dylani could feel himself slip away.His body giving in to Jun's touch.Maybe tonight,he would let the older man take him. He had waited for some time,and had been there for the young boy. It was about time that he get to have his own. Dylani's knees squeezed together with each stroke of Jun's hand. His lips burned with each word he spoke." I'm warm..."he moaned." Jun...Please..."

Jun loved how the other was responding to him. The sound of him moaning was such a turn on.He wanted him... He wanted this... but he knew about Dylani's fears. He noticed how the younger boy became anxious when he was near and how he never went all the way with someone.. let alone be so close to them. He knew Dylani was scared. He strokes him a little faster as Dylani's knees squeezed together. It was adorable how he tried to hide and cover himself, as if closing his legs could stop him.

" I'm warm..."[/Quote]

"Is that so?~"

His lover moaned.

" Jun...Please..."[/Quote]

Jun smiled and suddenly withdrew himself.

"Alright"

He chuckled, moving away from Dylani's body.

He sat back down at the table, his hand resting on his chin, and elbow resting on the table. Being a 'good boy'

As badly as Jun wanted to have sex and make love, He didn't want Dylani to feel uncomfortable or forced into it. He wanted the boy to one day tell him... 'it's ok, I'm ready, ' or 'p-please... don't stop' or Jun's favorite, 'f-fuck me Jun- please!' But then again perhaps that last one was too far fetched.

"Your so cute...Are you happy that I stopped? "

He raised and eye brow, tempting and messing with his boyfriend.

"That's what you wanted right? ... for me to stop."

He smirked, his eyes falling to the floor as he stood, not expecting an answer.

"I'll be right back.. I need a smoke."

And with that, he left the kitchen, slipping on his coat and boots before stepping outside to light a cigarette. Inhaling the deadly fumes, with a dull expression.

...one of these days He going to slap me for teasing him so much...

He sighed softly, watching the snow fall.

When Jun left him alone,Dylani stood there with the most confused look on his face. He was preparing himself for what would come,and yet,he stopped. Was it something he said,or didn't really say? Had he unintentionally push him away?

"You're so cute...Are you happy that I stopped? That's what you wanted right?...for me to stop."

The young boy looked down at himself and sniffed. He had messed up,again. There was a feeling that Jun was getting impatient with him. In his eyes,he couldn't just let it go. His body still raw from his lover's touch,he pulled at his dress and bit into his lip."I have to make this right. I feel that I'm ready to do this with him. I don't want him to wait any longer." With a soft huff the young boy left the kitchen and made his way to the staircase. On his way he slowly peeked to see if Jun was still out there. Falling snow and the smoke coming from his cigarette gave him notice of his boyfriend still around. Dylani slowly pulled away from the door and softly made his way up the stairs. In the bedroom that the couple shared,the young boy went over towards the closet,getting on his knees to start his search." Come on..." He mumbled to himself."It had to be here somewhere." His mumbling stopped when his finger brushed against a black box in the back of the closet. Pulling out the box he rose up and laid it on the bed. The young boy had baught a bit of a surprise for Jun for their first time. He felt that now would be the best time to show it. Stripping off his costume,Dylani opened the box and slipped on his little surprise. Feeling that his lover would come at any moment,he hid the box under the bed and laid there." I really hope Jun likes this..."

Jun sighed as he put out his cigarette. Tossing it in the snow. Feeling better now that he got his nicotine fix. He headed back inside, taking his shoes off by the door, and putting his coat back on the hanger. He glanced in the kitchen no longer seeing his young lover. Where had he wondered off too, He noticed how the other didn't make his tea... did he get distracted? He was rather surprised Dylani didn't nag him about going off to smoke.

'You said you quite Jun'

He'd always remind him. He was so use to him getting onto him about it so much. He scratched his head as he headed into the bed room,

" Dylani?.... Dyl--"

He froze finding Dylani on there bed, wearing...something...

He raised an eye brow as he came into the room, slowly closing the door behind him. He grinned a little, leaning against the door and crossing his arms over his chest.

"...What's all this..?"

((What Dylani is wearing and what he looks like is depicted in my avatar

Dylani slowly sat himself up when his older lover into the bedroom. He rubbed his hands as a means to calm himself down. What could he say? His nerves were getting the best of him. What spared him to speak again,was the fact that Jun asked him a question.

...What's all this..?"

"I didn't want you to wait any longer." He replied softly." I felt like I did something wrong,or say something that I didn't even say. I feel...I feel that I can actually do this. No pushing back... No stopping. I promise,that it's okay this time. Do as you as you wish...I want to feel your touch again. Please Jun...Please take me." He closed his eyes and went to hold himself in his arms. His ears waited for at least one word to come from his lover. Did he not want this anymore? Or did something change his mind? All that he knew that he was still waiting.

"I didn't want you to wait any longer."[/Quote]

Jun stared at his lover. Even so... as much as he loved and desired him... this was about them... their relationship... not him... or Dylani. He had no problem waiting. He'd wait for as long as necessary, until the other trusted him and was ready.

"..Dy--'

" I felt like I did something wrong,or say something that I didn't even say. I feel...I feel that I can actually do this. No pushing back... No stopping. I promise,that it's okay this time. Do as you as you wish...I want to feel your touch again. Please Jun...Please take me." [/Quote]

Jun was... a little shocked. He bit his lip and sighed, moving over to his eager boyfriend.

"...Are you sure?.. because once I start..I don't think I'll be able to stop."

He said honestly, gently cupping his cheek.

"And I'll try to go slow and gentle but... I can't promise anything. "

He climbed on top of the other, smirking a little. Tonight was the night... the night he'd finely have Dylani and claim the other as his own.

"But before I start.. I have to ask.. Why the outfit~ "

He chuckled.

"But before I start..I have to ask..Why the outfit?~"

Dylani held close to his lover and shifted slightly while under him." I...I thought you would like me to wear this when we make love for the first time. A lot of people see me in my maid uniform,but you're the only one that will be able to see me like this. I hope this isn't too much. I saved this for you..." The young boy looked up at him with soft,innocent eyes. He was the first to see him in this very submissive position. They have teased about this kind of thing in the past, but this time the two were going all the he way. Their body's will soon be connected, moving against each other in a show of passion. He couldn't help to be excited." Whenever you're ready. Please...be gentle."

Jun couldn't help but notice how nervous the other look... and yet at the same time he seemed rather... excited? Jun didn't have such mixed emotions, he was simply eager. He had masturbated with thoughts of the other, when ever Dylani wasn't home and he needed to get away from writing. He had fantasized about this since the day they met.

When you first meet Dylani, most people have a hard time distinguishing whether he's a girl or a boy. The maid uniform often tricked many, but Jun knew as soon as he laid eyes on him. He was an untouched adorable male and he immediately took interest in him. That blonde hair... those blue eyes, his gentle body, the way he moaned and his voice... it was all his!

" I...I thought you would like me to wear this when we make love for the first time. A lot of people see me in my maid uniform,but you're the only one that will be able to see me like this. I hope this isn't too much. I saved this for you..."[/Quote]

Gosh-Darn it He was cute! Just hearing him say that, 'I saved this for you' made him so happy. Even tho he couldn't stand the fact that Dylani still worked at his maid cafe, wearing such a uniform... the younger male was right. Those perverted bastard's would NEVER see Dylani like this.

Dylani looked so innocent and pure... to think in just a few mintures that he'd take his virginity in a matter of seconds. He'd finally show the other how addictive sex could really be...and how long he had desired this.

He wasn't use to seeing his lover so submissive. It was such a turn on. Jun had teased the other about this kind of thing in the past, but this time, they were going all the way.

"...Is that so...we'll Dylani... it's an honor~ "

He whispered in his ear.

" Whenever you're ready. Please...be gentle."[/Quote]

"How can I... when you've just told me all that? "

He grinned- sinking his teeth into the others neck, nipping down the sensitive flesh. His tongue sucking and licking- leaving behind a trail of warm silva , not to mention bright red hickies. He'd make sure that every one of Dylani's co-workers, customers, and whoever else knrw that Dylani was taken and he could careless if the other got upset with him...

Jun's hands quickly wondered along the others body, moving up and down to stroke his skin... his fingers lightly caressing Dylani's arms, then moving to his hips and legs. He was starting off slow and gentle... The others skin was porcelain soft. He couldn't get enough. He'd do everything with him tonight....

After his hands wondered for a few moments- his right found refuge in between Dylani's legs. He forced the boy into a passionate kiss as he started to stroke the younger male threw his tight pink, underwear.

"I won't stop.. even if you cry princess~ "

He bit down on the others lip- slipping his tongue into the other mouth by surprise, meanwhile his free hand held him up, so he wouldn't crush his lover. He was planning on taking his time... he'd make this as pleasurable as possible for his virgin boyfriend.

Jun's lips soon moved from the others mouth to his right ear- knowing how aroused the other got when he teased him there. He traced his tongue around it- breathing softly. He could feel the other getting hard.

"Nn- ... Dylani~"

He whispered The others name hungrily.

Dylani was,in a lack for a better word,in total bliss. The way that his older lover touched,kissed,and whispered to him that made his core melt,a feeling of trust and safety. It was something that he couldn't even dream of. In his breaks,or whenever he was alone, he had imagined this moment with Jun. Even though they have touched before,but nothing as intimate like what they were doing now. He felt felt like Jun was the right one for this moment in his life. In a matter of minutes, he would be claimed as his.

At first,he wouldn't look much at Jun.But in the first call that they made to each other, he found a much deeper man than the exterior. Sure,he might nitpick at habits and behaviors,and might be too uptight. But he always proves that he loved him for who he is,and not what he is. His older lover was protective and always there for him. The young boy could see a future with him. He only wanted to focus on the moment as of right now,letting the snow softly cascade with each movement they took. Giving all the love that they had for each other.

..Is that so..well Dylani..it's an honor~"

A tender feeling ran through him as Jun whispered into his ear. What was it about his ears that was just so easy to set off. His spine straightening and shuddering with each kiss and nip that his lover placed on his neck. Such a gentle touch only caused him to moan. It couldn't be helped,the sheer sweet tingle of his tongue on his porcelain soft skin. His hands were quick, but just as gentle. Moving along every inch of his body in a way that he could let himself go. Jun would be taking advantage of this moment and all that came with it. There was no stopping him now.

I won't stop.. even if you cry princess~"

When his hands moved to the front of his panties he almost jolted in pleasure. His teasing fingers keaded and played with his rising member. Hot tongue exploring his mouth when being pulled into another heated kiss. His moans becoming even louder when his tongue came to his ear. His hungry whispers only making his small body shudder for more." Oh Jun..." He whispered weakly." That feels so good...So...Ngh." His small hands gripped tightly to the back of his older lover's shirt the more they pulled into a tight embrace.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm not sure if you got the last post. ShouldI send it again?

Jun had the other right where he wanted him, his boyfriend was practically under his spell.He took notice when Dylani's spine straightened and how he shuddered at every kiss and nip he gave him. He was moaning.. letting Jun hear that sweet voice of his.

The virgin practically jolted when Jun started touching him between his legs. Teasing him slowly with ever stroke of the hand.

" Oh Jun..." [/Quote]

He whispered weakly to him. His voice so arousing to the other. He carefully watched the others expressions. He wanted to be the only man who saw Dylani like this... so weak, horny, and vulnerable. He was simply breathtaking~

" That feels so good...So...Ngh."[/Quote] His small hands gripped tightly on the back of his shirt. Having the other cling to him was so nerve racking! He just wanted to take him now, and yet... how could he be that selfish? He had to go slow... he just had too control himself.

Jun pulled away from the others ear, moving lower down Dylani's body, breathing and licking down his stomach. He curled a finger into his boyfriends underwear, and with out any warning- tanked them down, letting the small pink fabric stop around the others ankles. He skillfully slipped himself between the others legs once more, looking down at the boy. He wanted to show the other who was dominate.

"..Dylani..."

He said his name softly, pinning both of his hands above his head.

"Keep your hands above your head, if you don't.. I'll punish you~"

He let him go, and continued to lick him down to his length. Touching it tenderly as he swirled his tongue around him like candy, before taking it in his mouth and sucking roughly. He wanted to hear the bot beg.

The entire time Jun didn't once look away from his lover. He had to see his face...his expressions... He had to see it all.

• 2 weeks later...
"Dylani..."

The way he said it made Dylani'muscles stiffen a little. Jun was clearly the more experienced lover. Every movement that the older man took was full of confidence and drive. There was a hunger to him that slightly scared him. He knew that the Jun had been waiting for some time, but he would never guessed that this...hunger would be so great. It was like he was candy to him, and he couldn't get enough. Maybe it was a addiction that was hard to break? Either way,Jun was too far gone for him to question it.

The small boy couldn't keep himself quite for long. His sensitive skin becoming even more touchy with his rising ecstasy. Such a slick muscle passing over the curve of his flat stomach. Warm saliva finding its way into his navel everytime he lapped around it. How could such a sensation feel so good? There was just something arousing about having the other being on top of him that only wanted him to submit even more then he already was he wasn't sure how to explain it, but that would be the only way he could really describe it. What was happening next was really surpring.

Suddenly,the curling fingers around his underwear had pulled the garment down around his ankles, exposing himself to the open air,and to Jun.In an instant he was right between his slender legs,looking down at his overly flushed face. The look of lust in full veiw when he leaked over him. Anyone could see it.

Keep your hands above your head. If you don't,I'll punish you.~"

His lover uttered to him as he pinned his wrists above his head. Dylani wasn't sure what he was going to do once he let his wrists go,but he was quick to figure it out. He thought he was going to lose it when his tongue met his length. Swirling and teasing his already rising part, the young boy was almost going to cry out in pain. Fingernails digging into his palms as he tried to keep his arms up. Spine arching and moans becoming more heated as Jun put his mouth on him." J-Jun...Oh!" He turned his head away before breathing a loud moan." You feel so...warm. P-Please...don't tease me so much."

It was like touching a delicate flower, and yet at the same time staring at a mouth watering desert. Jun had wanted this for so long... patiently waiting...patiently yearning... patiently lusting. Jun wanted him now... and yet... couldn't help the urge to tease him and take his time. He wouldn't let the other sleep tonight...This was Jun's chance to explore every nook and cranny of Dylani. When Jun removed the younger males undergarments, he blushed so brightly. Jun couldn't help but spend a few seconds to stare. He was so beautiful... so cute and innocent and sweet. Jun lusted over Dylani... he always had.

Jun saw how the other dug His fingernails into his palms, spine arching and moans becoming more heated the more he licked and the harder he sucked.

" J-Jun...Oh!"[/Quote]

He said his name! He had to hear it again. Dylani's voice was so perfect, it was music to his ears. His innocent, and shy partner turned his head away before breathing a loud moan.

" You feel so...warm. P-Please...don't tease me so much."[/Quote]

Jun slowly released the other from his warm wet mouth, laying wet kisses around the others groin, breathing softly.

"How can I not tease you... When you look so beautiful."

He sat up, yanking off his shirt, revealing his perfect body. His abs practically shining. He didn't dare turn off the light. He had to see Dylani's reactions and expressions... the way he tossed and turned. He HAD to see it all.

"Your so sexy~"

He breathed. He reached over to the bed side, retrieving a bottle of lube. He took a moment to coat his fingers in the liquid, putting them against the others entrance.

"I found it~"

He teased. Nipping his ear as he slid one finger inside of his lover. He was slow. Giving the other a few seconds to feel him inside before moving in and out.

"Unn~ your so tight."

He licked up his neck, his free hand moved to Dylani's left hand- intertwining there fingers.

"I'm going to violate you... until you can't stand anymore~"

He whispered, sexually.

The moment the two of them were sharing felt like there was something missing. Jun was making him weak sure, but there was another feeling that was pooling in his core. The explanation of what the young male was feeling then was slowly coming forward. This first time was not truly what he expected. There was an edge,like Jun's hunger was transforming him into something sinister.

"How can I not tease you...When you look so beautiful.?"

What did he even mean? Was he really something to be lusted over and teased? Will this first time be the beginning of the end? Dylani wouldn't believe that?he couldn't believe that. He loved the older man too much to let go like...Thoughts stopping as wide eyes saw the perfect build of his lover. The contrast between the two of them was just apparent at that point. Muscle and lean dominance was filling his senses with a mixture of bliss...and he wasn't sure what else.

"You're so sexy."

Those next words were what lead to the next stage. His hazed filled eyes moved with Jun,following his movements to find him reaching for a bottle on the nightstand. He poured some of the bottle's contents on his fingers, coating in a clear sheet. His whispers growing ore heaters as his fingers reached around back,poking at his entrance. Slowly he went in,sending more shocks through his spine. His moan then became more of a weak cry after he started to move in and out.

"Unn~ You're so tight...I'm going to violate you...until you can't stand anymore~"

There was that's easy feeling again. That last word was not helping him with his unease. He couldn't just stay silent about it anymore." Jun please...Don't say that." He said weakly." I want to do this,I-I do,but I'm scared. You're scaring me..." Small tears ran down his cheeks as he gripped tightly to Jun's hand. He turned his head and breathed a soft moan. What would Jun say to him? Would he stop,or just keep going? There was no way to tell.

Jun nuzzled into his lovers neck, roughly sucking on his skin to leave hickies, his finger moving deeper inside the other.

" Jun please...Don't say that." [/Quote]

He stopped, pulling back a little to see the others face. His voice was weak, and such a turn on but.. it sounded off. What was wrong?

" I want to do this,I-I do,but I'm scared. You're scaring me..."[/Quote]

Jun stares at the other. He had forgotten how scared the other was... how nervous and shy and timid the boy was. He shouldn't be teasing him... he just.. got lost in the moment.

The older male removed his finger, once he saw those small tears run down Dylani's cheeks. His frightened lover grabbed his hair tightly turning his head away and breathing a soft moan. He was so cute.. and yet... now Jun felt bad.

After a moment, Jun gently whipped away the others tears, His tongue brushing against the boys eyes lashing, no longer wanting to see him cry, laying a kiss on his forehead.

"...Sorry... I went bit to far.."

He gave him a sad smile.

"Lets... stop here for tonight.. okay? Sorry I scared you.."

He kissed his lips quickly before pulling away and getting off the bed.

"I'm gonna have a quick smoke.. go to bed with out me.."

And With that, he left the room.

---------------------------------------------

"...shit- I'm so stupid! "

Jun muttered to himself, deeply inhaling his cigarette. He had completely lost himself, He had forgotten about Dylani's feelings... He felt so bad. He made the other cry... cry because he was scared of him...He should of just stayed quiet! He hoped the other wasn't mad now... or upset that he stopped everything.

Perhaps it just wasn't the time for them to have sex quite yet.

The deeper the other went, the more he made his skin burn. The feel of just one finger was driving him up the wall. His neck being marked roughly by his older lover. It looked like Jun didn't want to stop,but the other had other plans. With his finger pulling away Dylani wondered what was going on. Wide eyes slowly opened to find Jun wiping away his tears.

"...Sorry..I went a bit too far..."

The sad smile that he gave him made the young male's heart melt a little. Jun looked so...sorry. It was like he was truly sorry for what he was trying to do. He wanted to try,but how to go about it,he didn't know.

"Let's...stop here for tonight..okay? Sorry I scared you."

The soft peck to his lips was the sweetest feeling he had that night. It felt awful,simply awful that his feelings got in the way of what Jun wanted. At the mention of him going out to smoke he rubbed his eye."Okay,dear. Just take your time. Good night..." When Jun left him,he let the tears fall freely from his face." I'm so stupid." He cursed himself." Why do I have to be so timid? I love him,so very much,but how can I show it when I can't even make love with him? What kind of boyfriend am I?"

With a defeated sigh,the small male rose from the sheets and stripped off his lacy top. Looking around,he could find on of Jun's shirts and the panties he was wearing before. Once he was dressed,he slipped back into bed and turned off the lights. Snow was softly falling from the window when he closed his eyes. He felt like his pain would go away if he just slept. Dylani drifted off to sleep without Jun by his side,and tears running down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry...I wish I was open for you."

- - - Updated - - -

The deeper the other went, the more he made his skin burn. The feel of just one finger was driving him up the wall. His neck being marked roughly by his older lover. It looked like Jun didn't want to stop,but the other had other plans. With his finger pulling away Dylani wondered what was going on. Wide eyes slowly opened to find Jun wiping away his tears.

"...Sorry..I went a bit too far..."

The sad smile that he gave him made the young male's heart melt a little. Jun looked so...sorry. It was like he was truly sorry for what he was trying to do. He wanted to try,but how to go about it,he didn't know.

"Let's...stop here for tonight..okay? Sorry I scared you."

The soft peck to his lips was the sweetest feeling he had that night. It felt awful,simply awful that his feelings got in the way of what Jun wanted. At the mention of him going out to smoke he rubbed his eye."Okay,dear. Just take your time. Good night..." When Jun left him,he let the tears fall freely from his face." I'm so stupid." He cursed himself." Why do I have to be so timid? I love him,so very much,but how can I show it when I can't even make love with him? What kind of boyfriend am I?"

With a defeated sigh,the small male rose from the sheets and stripped off his lacy top. Looking around,he could find on of Jun's shirts and the panties he was wearing before. Once he was dressed,he slipped back into bed and turned off the lights. Snow was softly falling from the window when he closed his eyes. He felt like his pain would go away if he just slept. Dylani drifted off to sleep without Jun by his side,and tears running down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry...I wish I was open for you."