Upcoming Live action XD

Alexandria_Reina

hey, I can believe there are so much upcoming live action in Japan

and yaoi also got part XD

sevendays by takahara rihito and udagawachou de mattete yo by hideyoshico will got a LIVE ACTION :Sleepy:

Future notes ::Icecream:

I hope if anyone already got the website where we can watch it online eng with eng sub...

please comment below XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexandria_Reina

• suneia

• Eerylin

• akame811

I'm really excited for these, but since the movies were just released in theaters we're going to have to wait until they come out in DVD for someone to even pick up the movie to sub. I'm also excited for Like Love 2: Nobody Knows But Me. This one comes out in September, but I'm sure I'm going to have to wait along time for that too. I wish we didn't have to wait so much, but that is part of being a fan girl I guess.

Seriously its nice that we get adaptions but I nominate Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai to get an adaption. I love that series and Yoneda Kou is awesome so...im glad about the new adaptions sure, but I wanna see Saezuru get an adaption before I die.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm really excited for these, but since the movies were just released in theaters we're going to have to wait until they come out in DVD for someone to even pick up the movie to sub. I'm also excited for Like Love 2: Nobody Knows But Me. This one comes out in September, but I'm sure I'm going to have to wait along time for that too. I wish we didn't have to wait so much, but that is part of being a fan girl I guess.

me too... I also been dying to watch love like 2 and alos love's coming 2 : Love love you XD:Playing:

• 1 month later...
Seriously its nice that we get adaptions but I nominate Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai to get an adaption. I love that series and Yoneda Kou is awesome so...im glad about the new adaptions sure, but I wanna see Saezuru get an adaption before I die.

Couldn't agree with you more! I'm not that into live-actions but I'd happily pay to watch Saezuru on the big screen.

At any rate, I'm glad that more BL manga are being adapted into mainstream films.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Someone knows more about Udagawachou de mattete yo ? I saw the trailer on YT but it's all...

I know the DVD was released on Jan 20, 2016. I haven't heard about any groups picking up a sub project though but I imagine someone will?

I can't wait T_T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

here link you can watch online :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.