Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku giggles with a purr as he continues sucking on Taka's cock, moaning softly as he felt Taka's fingers moving inside of his butt, feeling his tail twitch a bit. He flickers his ears as he looks up at Taka while blushing, nodding his head with a giggle on Taka's cock, knowing the perfect way for Taka to feel it better. Riku closes his eyes and starts purring on Taka's cock while he continues bobbing his head back and forth, moving his hand to Taka's sac to start to softly play with it as he sends vibrations to Taka's body.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

The brown haired male's breath start to heavier within second because his neko start to moaned against his cock, which made his toes curled for a while but he managed to calm his face. He tilted his head to the side and raised one of his eyebrow as Riku's just nodded as his comment, flinched cause his boyfriend's mouth start to vibrated since the said neko purred heavily. Taka even throw his head to the back cause the neko played with his sac suddenly, even though he caught up with his boyfriend's surprise attack he kept pushed his fingers deeply and added more finger. Smirked as noticed Riku's tail twitched while sway side to side, he pulled it suddenly, hoping the neko will let out a great sounds.

Riku looks up at Taka and giggles as he continues sucking Taka's cock while playing with his sac, enjoying Taka's reaction. He drools a little and perks his ears up as he felt Taka's fingers, moaning on Taka's cock and perks his ears up as he felt another finger sneaked inside, squirming his hips side to side. Riku lets out a squeak when feeling his tail getting pulled with his butt tightening around Taka's fingers. Riku drools and squirms his hips, going back to suck Taka a bit faster and plays with his sac more.

While feeling his whole body trembled in ecstasy, The punk male kept let out a heavy grunts along with a couple of moans as the neko's tongue touched his tip while giving blowjob to his hard rock cock. However his smirks bloomed back since the said neko squeaked so cutely even his butt tightening around his fingers which made it hard to slick in and out. Taka who started to get impatient, start to positioned his finger and hit right on the bundle of nerve of Riku's which surely made his boyfriend moaned out. "come on, Riku~ your butt twitching hard for my cock, right so get ready and sat on my laps~" he signaled with his another fingers with a smug grins.

Riku squirms hips a bit while moaning softly, flickering his ear as he continues playing with Taka's sac while purring on Taka's cock. He shivers a bit as he felt his butt twitch around Taka's fingers when moaning on Taka's cock. Riku perks his ears up and squeaks, shivering a bit and moans on Taka's cock. Riku looks at Taka and slowly moves up onto Taka's lap, squirming his hips and looks at Taka, "your so naughty," he moves his lower half down and rubs his butt slightly on Taka's cock but shivers, "you.. got to take your fingers out so your cock can go inside me," he leans over and purrs in Taka's ear, giving a soft nibble on Taka's ear lobe.

Taka couldn't stop groaned as his neko moaned out on his cock but at the same time got excited because of the neko's reaction. He didn't stop his fingering at all as Riku stopped played with his hot rod and moved on his laps. Chuckled softly at his boyfriend's words, he grinned to him. "don't wanna~ I think it's better to feels to different stuff at the same~ like being double penetrated, right?" he answered with another chuckles that mixed to soft groan since Riku bit his earlobe. "come on, Riku~ just lowered your butt and feel my cock so your lovely butt could be in ecstasy.." The punk male said teasingly, made a scissors motion with his fingers so his member can entered easily.

Riku shivers as he continues feeling Taka move his fingers inside of his butt, making him moan and arches his back, reaching down and strokes Taka's cock. He blinks a couple of times and perks his ears up, looking at Taka and pouts, "you are very naughty." He looks down and squirms his hips a little. He looks at Taka and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head slowly as he strokes Taka's cock slowly and moves his butt closer to Taka's cock. Riku moans as he felt Taka spread his insides with his fingers and felt himself getting stretched as he puts his butt near the tip of Taka's cock and slowly lets it slide completely inside, moaning a little and bites Taka's shoulder.

• 4 weeks later...

The brown haired male stared at the neko who start to lowered his butt until its touched his tip of cock. He moaned as his cock made its way inside, felt his own fingers that still inside Riku's butt. "oh damn~ I just added three finger but it feels different than usual.." he said with breath that heavier along second passed. "..and your butt twitched hard than usual, too.." he said teasingly and hissed a bit since he just felt the taste of Riku's bites on his shoulder because the ecstasy takes more his attention. Then after another second passed, Taka start to wiggle his finger and pushed it more deeper than before, wanted to reached his boyfriend's prostate before he moved his hard cock, while biting his boyfriend's earlobe that fortunately near his head.

Riku shivers and squirms his hips side to side while moaning, arching his back as he feels both Taka's cock and fingers inside of him. Riku looks at Taka while blushing and looks to the side, nibbling on Taka's shoulder. Riku perks his ears up with a squeak, squirming his hips a bit, "n-no Taka, your fingers are going to make me cum if you touch my weak spot." Riku continues moaning and strokes his cock a bit, flickering his ears a bit while Taka bit one of his ears.

• 1 month later...

As the cute squeak of his lovely neko passed Taka's ears, he couldn't help but smirked widely then pushed more his fingers to bundle of nerve while moving his cock slowly. "but your body love the sensation when I touched your sweet spot, right, Riku~" he whispered in teasing way to his boyfriend. Although he teased the neko, his own body couldn't help but reacted as well since Riku's butt kept twitching around him.

Riku arches his back and bites his bottom lip while he moans. He looks over his shoulder and squirms his hips, perking up his ears with a sudden jolt down his spine when feeling Taka touch his sweet spot. Riku looks at Taka as he wiggles his hips a bit, "if you touch my sweet spot too much, I am going to cum," he lowers his ears since he wasn't ready to cum yet. Riku slightly starts tightening around Taka's fingers and cock, feeling the pre-cum dripping off the tip of his cock and reaches in back, starting to play with Taka's sac and wiggles his hips to make Taka cum as well.