Name: Kyousuke Taka

Sex: male

Position: Seme

Hair color: brown with shade of red on the tip

Eyes color: dark brown

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Dislike: weak people, needle.

Biography: Taka is the number one punk in his high school who always make any trouble. Even student or teacher couldn't stop him since his parents owned that school. Though he acted wild and mighty, his grade always in good position so that was one reason the teachers couldn't really stop nor scold him. However he had one secret that no one know, he really adored and loved everything about neko; his personality could changed soft and caring once he saw that cute animal passed him. Taka thought it will be embarrassing and lame so he never show it to any friend on his school.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

tumblr_nj23dj6pNp1u7hrxbo1_500.jpg

Name: Riku Fujimori

Sex: male

Position: Uke

Hair color: brown

Eyes color: blue

Height: 155 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Dislike: loud sounds, storms, pain

Biography: Riku is the only neko in his high school. He feels slightly left out, only being around people only. He hides when storms are going on, pretty much anywhere he could find to hide so he doesn't have to hear the sounds, thunder and lightning is what he hates the most. After getting tummy rubs, he gets pretty cuddly and gets embarrassed when his tail gets touched. He goes through heat cycles every month.

The second lesson of Taka's class already begun but the the said boy still wandered on the hallway with both hand behind his head. 'Aah, it's boring.. now that noisy old woman class.. I don't wanna get inside the class..' he thought with a slight sighs but the smiled naughtily when he got an idea and rushed to the rooftop of the school; he feels like take one or two smoke at that place since nobody came there except break time.

Riku was outside for his art class today, drawing landscapes. He looks around to find a good place to draw and looks up at the rooftop, sitting under a tree and adjusted his hat to make sure his ears were hidden. Riku looks down to make sure his tail was still wrapped around his waist like a belt as he starts drawing.

Taka smiled proudly as he got on the rooftop easily- the teachers really didn't bother to locked up the door of the rooftop since he always broke it away- then walked to the iron fence and leaned on it. Take out the box cigarette and pulled out one of it. Placing it in his mouth, he lit it up and almost burn his own finger cause he saw someone under the tree. "I must be dreaming.. that wasn't ear behind that hat, right?" he mumbled when noticed something weird with the shape of the head of the boy under that tree.

Riku rests his chin as his palm as he lets out a soft sigh as he continues drawing. He adjusted his shirt collar since it was pretty warm today and fans himself with his hand as he takes off his his hat, flickering his neko ears a little and places his hat on his lap, goes back to drawing.

Taka puffed another smoke out of his mouth and tried to get away from delusion from his eyes that told him he saw someone with cat ear behind the hat. Yet when he looked back to the boy under the tree, the brown haired punk widen his eyes; he really see cat ear that flickered on the that boy's head! "Hey, you under that tree! Don't you dare to go anywhere and stay until I get there!" he shouted without a second thought and rushed downstairs to have some talk with that boy.

Riku rubs his forehead and perks his ears up, blushing as he covers his crotch with his head as he felt his heat cycle in the process of starting and shakes his head as he continues drawing. Riku blinks a couple of times and slowly looks up, seeing someone on the rooftop shouting at him and tilts his head to the side, wondering what he wanted and shrugs his shoulders slightly, ~what was that about...,~ he thought as he goes back to drawing.

Taka almost tripped when he run all the way from the rooftop to the tree where the place of that cute human-looked-like-cat. He still didn't believe it, why he never notice that neko exist in this school! Soon when he reached and stand in front of the boy, Taka crossed his arm looked at that neko. "Hey you! I never saw you before and I never know that neko will exist in this school.." he asked coldly, not revealed yet that he want to cuddle that boy and touch that flickered neko's ears.

Riku continues drawing for a few minutes until he saw a shadow of a person near him and looks up, seeing the guy from the rooftop. He jumps back as he was slightly startled and puts his bed down on the sketch book, tilting his head to the side and flickers his ears, "um... I was just recently transferred here.. why is that a bad thing," he lowers his ears slightly.

Taka knew that he must be scared that neko but he couldn't help it since he didn't know if that boy a real neko or not cause he didn't want to risk about his secret. Yet the answer from the brown haired nako in front of him made he gulped hard; that's too damn cute for him to handle! U-Umm, I see.. it's not a problem.." he said with a soft voice, bent down so he could clearly saw the neko's face. " then, what's your name? And more importantly, be mine cute neko chan.."

Riku looks at the other male and tilts his head to the side, watching the other male go near his face and wondered why he was so close to him, "o-okay then I should go back to drawing," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a couple of times and looks to the side, perking up his ears as he watches the other students from his art class going inside and he stands up, putting his head back on, "um... it's Riku," he runs after the other students, signaling it was probably the end of art class.

Taka was rather confused since the neko in front of him didn't intimidating with his wild looks; even that boy stared at him with pure looks. But he smiled when the neko tell his name to him, looked over his shoulder that the other student back to their class, blinked when Riku stand up and leave him. "w-wait, Riku! You didn't answer my last question.. you must be.mine, Riku!" he stated but not too loud so other student couldn't heard him.

Riku slowly looks over his shoulder while blushing and continues running so he didn't get in trouble from the art teacher. Once back in the art room, he puts his sketch book away in his bag and walks out of the art room, looking at his schedule and lowers his ears with a whimpering, feeling his heat getting worst. Riku shakes his head slowly and rubs the back of his head, walking towards the gymnasium.

Taka clicked his tongue in annoying since Riku kept walking and still didn't answer his question. "Damn! He really don't who I am, huh?" he grunted, tried to find the art room since he saw Riku had one when he leave. But when he got there he didn't find the neko in that place instead he heard some student about their next lesson on gymnasium. Taka approached one of student and glared at him. "Hey! Tell your teacher and classmate that your next class must be canceled and don't even enter the gymnasium, got it?!" the scared student just nodded and the Taka knew that the student and teacher will obeyed anyway.

~That was really weird.. why did that guy wanted to suddenly go out with me,~ Riku thought as he rubs his head as he walks into the changing room. He places his bag in one of the lockers and takes out his gym clothes from his bag, putting them on and walks into the gymnasium, looking around, ~hm.. maybe I am a little to early,~ he thought as he goes on the bleachers and waits for the other students and the teacher.

After satisfied seeing the student walked to the other class and didn't walked near the gymnasium, Taka walked inside the room and smiled proudly when find the cute neko sat on the bleachers with confused looks since he just alone there. "I found you, Riku.." he smiled wantonly as he approached the neko slowly. "hey, why are you ignoring me before? is it wrong to make you my belonged?" he asked with soft but threatening voice; he just want to pounced on that neko soon.

Riku rubs the back of his head, wondering why everyone was late, even the teacher. He takes off his hat and takes his tail off from his waist so it can be free for a few minutes, resting his chin on his palm. Riku perks his ears up and flickers them, looking at the male from before. He tilts his head to the side and shakes his head, "n-no.. just really had to go, I didn't want to get yelled at from the teacher."

Taka sighed slightly cause the neko kept dodge his first question about make the boy his. Although at the end he distracted since Riku's tail was popped out and swaying while his ear kept flickering back and forth. "Don't worry.. the teacher won't yelled at you, they didn't dare to do that.." he slowly sat beside Riku and leaned to his ear. "You know, there's no one in this school dare to scold at me so would you answer me, could you be mine~" he blow some air through Riku's ear while smirked.

Riku tilts his head as he looks at the other male and swishes his tail side to side. He watches as the other was watching his tail and holds onto to it, "sorry is it distracting you?" Riku tilts his head to the side but then watches as the other was sitting closer to him. He blushes and lowers his head, flickering his ears quickly when the male was blowing on his ears and slowly looks up at him, "but.. we just met thought? Why do you already want to go out with someone you just met?"

Taka blinked when he realize that the neko hold up his tail and asking him, shakes his head with a low chuckle. "No, it's not really distracting. I just like it, you're cute with that tail.." he commented casually. Yet the brown haired punk grinned when he saw Riku's face blushed and his ear flickering more fast. "Yeah we just meet but that's not a problem.. since I like everything about neko so I want you to be mine.. no good?" he asked softly while reached out Riku's ear and touched lightly; his heart already beating fast just because of that.

Riku looks to the side and looks at his tail, blushing as he looks at the other, "you really think so," he tilts his head to the side. He places his hand on his head, lowering his ears a little and rubs them after his ear got touched. Riku watches as Taka reaches to him and lowers his ears, blinking a couple of times when he was touching his ear and purrs softly, closing his eyes, "I.. suppose I can give it a day to prove how much you love me," he swishes his tail side to side slowly.

The brown haired punk nodded with a smile while enjoying the flushed face of the neko. "Yeah, your tail looked so soft and fluffy.." he said with another smile, glad that the neko willing to talk more to him. Though a second later his eyes widen in amused way when Riku purred against his touch and decided to rubbed the other's ear more. Taka stopped his doing and stared at the neko with victory smile. "Aww, thank you, Riku.. I'll pour you with my love~" he said huskily and caught Riku's swished tail while getting more closer to him.

Riku looks at his tail and then back at the other male, looking to the side while blushing as he holds onto his tail to his chest. He lowers his ears a little but then perks them back up as Taka was touching his ears and purrs softly, blinking when he felt his ears not getting touched anymore. Riku nods his head and looks to the side, "s...so what do we do now? No one is here.."

Hearing the neko kept purring because his touch made the punk guy blushed as well, he always dreamed about meet neko and now it granted easily. However Taka's last nerve broken after he heard Riku tempted him indirectly by his words. "My my, are you in heat or something.." he paused then pulled Riku's body and put him on his thigh. "..but I think that was the cute part of you that I like.." he hugged the neko from behind while licked gently the other's ear.