[18+] Blood Ran Cold (Private with uke_boy)

vyssini

A deep sense of bleakness in his frozen heart unchanged since ancient times.

A beauty that transcends humanity as if his chilling visage were cut from stone.

He's in search of something that even he doesn't know of.

BloodRANCold

[table=width: 400, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]"I'm afraid to love you. But it's so hard not to."[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Characters' Profile

[table=width: 600, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

vyssini

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Philip Andrews

[/td]

[td]

NAME

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Human

[/td]

[td]

RACE

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

25 years old

[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

He's 6'0" tall, has short blond hair and has a pair of blue eyes. He sported an aquiline nose, said to symbolize a cool tactician with a business mind. He has a fit figure and well-defined muscles.

[/td]

[td]

APPEARANCE

[/td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Philip is a serious, fastidious person who likes to be in control. He's a man of few words and known for his calm and undaunting character. His face rarely express emotions.

[/td]

[td]

PERSONALITY

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Usually clothed with expensive, tailored suits. He wears a gold watch on his right wrist. He has two piercings in his right brows which contrast his professional demeanor.

[/td]

[td]

CLOTHES

and

ACCESSORIES

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Philip was raised in a strict supervision of his grandfather. As the only son and the heir to Andrews Group of Companies, he was taught ethics, business, and economics since he learned how to read at 3. Wearing two piercings, was a single act of sheer folly that displeased his family. Though he reasoned it out as his first and last attempt of rebellion.

[/td]

[td]

HISTORY

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table=width: 600, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

uke_boy

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Jarron Slade

[/td]

[td]

NAME

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Vampire

[/td]

[td]

RACE

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

439 years old

with a physical age of 25

[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

He stands 5'10", has a deep violet hair, often mistaken for black,which hangs to his shoulder blades, so he wears it in a high pony tail, bright green eyes. Has a moderate muscle mass. He is, unlike most of the vampiric race, slightly tan. It never left his body after the transformation.

[/td]

[td]

APPEARANCE

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Jarron is a bit on the ragey side. He hates losing what he considers his. This too has not left him after the transformation. When he is in a good mood, he is the kindest person you will ever meet, though.

[/td]

[td]

PERSONALITY

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Mostly, he wears a basic set of black jeans and vee neck T-shirt. He has an amethyst ring on his right hand, engraved with the names of his long dead immediate family.

[/td]

[td]

CLOTHES

and

ACCESSORIES

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Jarron Slade was born in a small village, but has forgotten where that village lies, being driven out so long ago. He only travels when he absolutely has to. Albeit, he doesn't try to make friends, if he does, he's there friend till they decide otherwise. He tried to start a new life in another village, but it reminded him too much of his birthplace.

[/td]

[td]

HISTORY

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

*when your blood run cold

something shocks or scares you a lot

Inside a black, tinted car one could see a handsome man in his early twenties. He was wearing a tailored business suit, a red tie and a gold watch on his right wrist. He was leaning on the car seat and rhythmically tapping his fingers without any hint of emotions on his face.

His gaze darted on the elevated patio of the clock tower and a sudden flash of curiosity shone on those clear, blue eyes. He signaled a stop, unlocked the door and walked outside. Droplets of rain never fell on him with his assistants carrying the umbrella over his head even before he lifted his foot outside the car. His walk was slow but dignified, his eyes never leaving the sight of an enchanting pair of bright green eyes.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uke_boy

• vyssini

Standing on the said elavated patio, the man with green eyes watched the business man, and followed him with his eyes. Wondering what could have made the man stop.

Philip had always been fascinated with green gemstones, from green diamond to maripolite, he had collected them all. Of course, the prices of each were astronomical but nothing that an heir of Andrews Group couldn't afford. Tonight, he had to go home late because of some troublesome things. When he was inside his car, in the midst of traffic, he saw something interesting in front of the clock tower. His face was devoid of any emotions but his eyes glinted with unnatural light. 'Pretty' He thought, surprising the man with bright green eyes when he suddenly touched and lifted the man's chin to take a closer look at those eyes.

"Well, if you would like a closer look... all you had to do was ask, Mister...." Jaron watched the man. He wasn't used to being touched like this. People normally avoided him. Which was alright with him. "If there's.. something I can help you with...." he said, gazing curiously at the man before him.

Philip seemed to be enamored with the green gems that was the pair of eyes of the man in front of him. He tipped the man's chin sideways as if inspecting an artifact. When he heard the man talk, he awoke from his stupor. He could feel some hesitation and awkwardness from the man, but he didn't seem to be having thoughts of running away from him for now. He decided to meet the peering gaze of curiosity head on. "Join my collection?" Philip was a man of few words who would express his feelings too straightforwardly making his intentions lost to his simple words. But that was only in personal relations, in work, he was an excellent businessman.

"Join your collection? What does that mean, exactly..? Does it mean I'll be on some sort of pedestal?" Jaron looked at the man before him. He looked so serious. Jaron had never been asked to join anything, much less a collection. He was a bit apprehensive on what that may mean, but was intrigued none the less. He looked the man up and down, intently memorizing the man.

"This is a first for me. Depending on what 'joining your collection means, I'm thinking it may be interesting... so I may agree.." He smiled at the man before him.

Philip's collection were literally scattered in his unit. He regulated the room temperature for these gems. Instead of paintings, vases, and antiques, he had his gems in his walls and tables. Some were even lying on the floor like a crystallized mineral lying in wait in some cave. They varied in sizes, shapes, and hues of green. Green. An elegant color that reflected a sophisticated, flashy yet organic glint like no other gem stones. He loved to see them everyday that's why he decided to expose them rather than put them on some glass cabinet like ones you could see in museum exhibits as suggested by his subordinates. Philip watched those eyes became unfocused only to travel along his figure. When he saw an unexpected smile broke free in the man's lips, he seemed to became more interested on the added glint on the bright green gems. That decided it! He would like to watch them(eyes) more in his place. 'Mine!, he thought.'

"It means you'll be taken care of by the boss. You should be proud! Though many coveted it, none could easily stay on his side. You wouldn't have to worry. We would make sure to take care of everything for you." A proud voice resounded at Philip's right which obviously carried veneration and respect to his boss. It was Philip's secretary who had been watching on the side who decided to speak up after noticing his boss lost in thought. He saw it happened every time the man saw interesting addition his collection.

• 3 weeks later...

Jaron looks at the man, and scoffs.

"I was asking him, not you," he looks back at the other man.

"And just why should I be proud, exactly?"

Chris was ecstatic when he was chosen to be 'the' Philip Andrews' s secretary among many candidates. Just standing behind the man gave him great satisfaction. He raised his eyebrows upon hearing the boy's question, suddenly realizing that someone who would take shelter from rain in the patio couldn't possibly know what great fortune it was to stand in front of his boss. The beggar had a precious jewel in his pocket, yet he didn't know it was there; so what good was it?* "Ignorant." He murmured in disdain.

from the story "The Beggar and The Gem"

Chris raised his brows and planned to retort but stopped when he saw his boss motioning him to. He backed off immediately and gritted his teeth. He knew his boss' temperament and knew what would follow. But it doesn't mean he would give up and let the fool stay with his boss.

"My unit has many free rooms." Philip softly said disregarding the obvious tension between his secretary and the man with a pair of beautiful green eyes. He already considered the man his, just as usual. "You can take your pick."

"Hmmm.." Jaron, surprisingly, was considering this.

"Again, why? I mean, obviously you are someone of high stature, but why? Why have you taken interest in ME, of all people? I'm just a nobody..." He looked curiously at the man.

"...?"

Bewildered, Philip look at the man who asked him such question as if they were talking entirely different things. No one. At least till today, nobody ever questioned his decision. For him, everything was as he decided. Never was he asked "why" because his words carried a certain weight nobody would ever dare contradict. He tilted his head and finally said his thoughts as if it was the bare form of truth. "Because I like you." Simple and Concise. Though he couldn't fathom why he had to explain himself, he still did.

Jaron raises an eyebrow. "Simply because you like me? What kind of reason is that?" He had a lot of things done to him, but this was a first. He had been given many, many reasons, but this was the only time he had been told because they liked him. "Well, this is a first for me... I have no idea what to say..."

"..."

The unexpected question, or not, made Philip stop. The man just had to ask him and his reasons. It was really a curious experience. "But.." He pursed his lips. "I like your eyes. They're really pretty." He said with a lower tone. But it was true. He love green gems and the guy in front of him had a very beautiful pair. Why would he not want it? He wanted it and seriously wanted to keep it. He could only wonder why he was being asked to explain himself further but more than that was him being compelled to answer any inquiry the green-eyed guy had. And he didn't find it annoying, even one bit.

Jaron was seriously confused. He had never had anyone say they like ANYTHING on him. They always hated him for what he was. "How... how can I be sure you aren't lying to me? Lots of people have done so..." Jaron was layed back but very guarded. He hid it very well, though. "I mean, I want to trust you, for some reason, but then again, part of me doesn't...."

Philip closed his eyes for a moment. 'So that's what it is! The man doesn't believe my words because he doesn't even trust me,' he thought. But that was just normal since they just met. When he opened his eyes, his quiet, somber demeanor changed to that of a businessman. "Name." When the man looked as if wanting to clarify what he means, he asked softly. "Your name. What should I call you? I'm Philip, Philip Andrews." He extended his hand to formally introduce himself. He wasn't willing to give up the idea of having the man join him home.

Jaron sighs, and extends his own, the amethyst of his ring shining, "Jaron Slade." He looks down to the ring and smiles softly and looks back at the man.

Philip didn't miss when the pair of eyes shone faintly with a wavering light. He couldn't help but return the smile with a slight squeeze on the man's hand. "Your trust. I couldn't possibly earn it if you will not give me a chance."

"Mm, that is true... but I have learned to not try..." Jaron sighs. "But.. I guess... I can try this once..." He looks deep into the mans eyes, looking for a sign.. a reason to distrust this man before him.

A delighted smile broke the pursed lips of the businessman. "Jaron." Philip murmured in a low, velvety voice. He was pleased with the positive response of the man and he wasn't able to keep his stiff expression. He brought the green-eye's hand close to his lips before planting a soft kiss on the palm as if making a silent promise known only to himself.

Although confusion was evident in Jaron's face, Philip refused to explain himself. And he wanted Jaron to discover it himself. His actions needed not to be explained. His intent? Even more so. It was just not in him. But Jaron was an exception. There was something in him that pulled the heir in. "It's cold and damp." He was commenting on he patio. "Let's go home." He said as it was a done deal, tightening the grip on the other's wrist.

"Un." He nodded. He led the man to his car. His secretary, Chris, went to the front seat with his driver and handed him a towel. He smiled at his competent employee. It was raining outside and he was worried about Jaron catching a cold. "Here." He brushed the violet hair from Jaron's face, handing him the towel and his coat.