Yaoi Ooku: Distorted Love (Mobile App)

lateChoco

lj1kf3U.png

Yaoi Ooku: Distorted Love

Recently, on July 1st 2015, the english version of this game is released. This game is originally in japanese, but it still didn't deterred any fujoshis or fudanshis from playing it. Its first release is in 2014, by a yaoi game developer, Elementree. Due to popular demands, the english version is released this month.

It is free to download and play, in IOS itunes and Android Playstore.

Genre: Dating Sims Game

“Yaoi Ooku: Distorted Love” is a yaoi dating simulation mobile game. The main character “Iyemitsu Tokugawa”, the third Shogun of the Edo era, becomes entangled in affairs with his concubines in his harem called “Ooku”. Unlike the normal Ooku, the Shogun’s consists of only men…. You can choose to be one of the three characters from the Ooku and play the romantic, but still exciting, dating game to get close to the Shogun…Let’s see if you can become his lover! The game is presented in very Japanese, high quality settings and is a must play for yaoi fans!

【Mechanics Summary】

“Yaoi Ooku” is a dating stimulations mobile game app. Players use tickets to proceed through the game. Tickets are distributed to players every day at 4am EST at no cost. As you start the game, you get to choose your character as a lover of the Shogun. At different stages of the game, you are asked to select actions from three choices. You will reach different endings according to the choices you make. Downloading and playing “Yaoi Ooku” is free. Charges apply if players choose to purchase special options.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My comment: I think it would be more enjoyable for users after the english version came out~ The users don't have to rely on walkthroughs found online to play it anymore!

I didn't play it before... but I would like to give it a try~ ^_^

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lateChoco

• phantom6man

• lukaXGAMErs

• IamAi

I can't install this game T^T but i want play it

Someday my cellphone will be upgraded, thank you for sharing this!

• 9 months later...

I'm actually playing this game right now, just reached Chapter 3 for Oman's route (the guy with short silver hair). The graphic's really easy on the eyes, and they also also provide voices for the three main characters, though the voices don't come out every time. So far, I haven't come across anything too explicit. I guess they are in the bonus stories which require us to spend money to get them. Well, not me. Maybe if I'm loaded, which I obviously aren't. Plus, from what I've gone through so far, I think the character players are playing (the Shogun) is the uke. I'm waiting for a game where players can choose to be seme T_T Grammar-wise, the English is understandable but can be improved. And I'm hoping they will add the route for the hot childhood friend, Inaba (brown-haired guy). Overall, 7/10 because of the graphic (Oman saying "I'm so happy, my lord!" when I chose his route and him greeting me when I start the game (I don't know, I think he's saying he'll do his best or maybe "Let's do our best") gets me going kya kya every TIME). For a mobile game, the developer sure gave attention to details there. Definitely worth a try, peeps.

• 2 months later...